Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #331
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Missed the game but after finding out the result I'm a bit glad. Just saw Sportcenter's Top Play of the night - the Kobe dunk off the glass... sick!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 02:21 AM   #332
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
turn-overs killed the lakers for game 3...behhhh i have faith
Old 05-10-2008, 07:08 AM   #333
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
For those who missed both dunks:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8hjqLNikY[/ame]

And I write too!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #334
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That move was amazing. sick. And with all the talk of D'Antoni potentially getting paid a TON to coach, am I the only one who thinks he's not THAT great of a coach, or at least, has not proven THAT much in terms of NBA success?
First of all, he doesn't coach defense; or if he did, none of it showed up on the court. Second of all, his offensive schemes aren't that complex at all, he basically told the wings to run down and space the court for Nash and Amare. In half court sets his plays consisted of pick and roll with Nash and Amare, and... pick and roll with Nash and Amare. If I'm a GM/owner, I'd like to see him coach some other players or some different style of players, other than a team of dynamic offensive players, before I'm ready to open my checkbook up to him.

He hasn't really made great adjustments on the fly in games, he refuses to play more than 7 or 8 guys, and he's been outcoached by Pop every single series. Not to mention this year when Timmy made that 3, what was he thinking, not fouling Manu as soon as he took a step inside the 3pt line? (Maybe he did want to foul and the players were to blame). And with rumors of him head butting with Kerr, refusing to hire a defensive assistant, wanting alot of control on the business side of the team, it just seems that he's full of himself. Am I the only one who thinks this?
Old 05-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #335
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
dunks were sick especially throwing the basket to himself.....damn just skillz there

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
For those who missed both dunks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK8hjqLNikY
Old 05-10-2008, 04:19 PM   #336
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
its official... dantoni to the knicks. once again knicks mngmt shows that they like to open the checkbook for the big names, who cares if he fits or not. and since we can say with certainty that any basketball decision the knicks make is a bad one, I'm gonna say that the hiring of dantoni was a horrible move.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:58 PM   #337
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
its official... dantoni to the knicks. once again knicks mngmt shows that they like to open the checkbook for the big names, who cares if he fits or not. and since we can say with certainty that any basketball decision the knicks make is a bad one, I'm gonna say that the hiring of dantoni was a horrible move.
Yes, that was a monumentally HORRIBLE move, in that it does nothing to address the player/personnel issues that the Knicks were having, and will complete the ruination of undoing what little success Phoenix had achieved under D'Antoni... Now you have a team that USED to run like racehorses with an anchor in the middle and now no coach, then you have a team that honestly needs to purge everyone in the damned organization, from the owner down to the practice squad, that seems hell-bent on addressing the wrong issues.
If I were a New Yorker, I would be fucking livid. Mark Jackson would have been the best look, a first time coach on a rebuilding team in a city that he has hardly ever left that happens to love him. Another bad Knicks decision, imagine that.

And I write too!
Old 05-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #338
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Turkey glue pretty vicious right now

and stupid Dooling getting a T for no reason....luckily hamilton misses
Old 05-11-2008, 06:53 AM   #339
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Has anyone noticed that Kobe speaks Spanish on the court and sidelines when speaking to Pau Gasol?
That is kinda cool.

And I write too!
Old 05-11-2008, 10:07 AM   #340
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Kobe knows like 4 languages (english, spanish, french, and something else). I think it's great that Kobe can communicate with Gasol and it keeps other players from being able to pick up on what they are doing. I am a out of the closet Kobe hater....I admit it, but I can't take away from him that he has the ability to do things that every player since...cough... Jordan is able to do. Kobe doesn't need another star on the team, he needs a support squad similar to the Bulls of the 90s and the Lakers will be unstoppable.

By the way, is anyone else embarrassed for the Celtics not being able to manufacture a road win yet in the play offs? I think it's rediculous that those guys can't get it together unless they are in Boston.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 05-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #341
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
anyone saw that nasty wipe this shit on the backboard block by lebron while hand cuffing it.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #342
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
Kobe knows like 4 languages (english, spanish, french, and something else). I think it's great that Kobe can communicate with Gasol and it keeps other players from being able to pick up on what they are doing. I am a out of the closet Kobe hater....I admit it, but I can't take away from him that he has the ability to do things that every player since...cough... Jordan is able to do. Kobe doesn't need another star on the team, he needs a support squad similar to the Bulls of the 90s and the Lakers will be unstoppable.

By the way, is anyone else embarrassed for the Celtics not being able to manufacture a road win yet in the play offs? I think it's rediculous that those guys can't get it together unless they are in Boston.
#4 = italian
Old 05-11-2008, 12:45 PM   #343
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

almost game time...lets do this
Old 05-11-2008, 01:17 PM   #344
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Has anyone noticed that Kobe speaks Spanish on the court and sidelines when speaking to Pau Gasol?
That is kinda cool.
yes. kobe is awesome. by my count there's at least 4 or 5 posters with a full blown man crush on kobe, myself included. I expect a big game from 24 today, last game he wasn't at his best, he shot pretty well over all but missed some shots that could've turned the tide imo. I can't wait for the hornets game too. endocrinology takes a backseat to playoff basketball, joining neuroscience.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #345
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
That should not have been a flagrant 2, he obviously was trying for the ball. oh well, what's done is done.

There are less turnovers, but Gasol needs to take care of the ball better. Sasha is making some shots today, so that's a good sign. Fisher is in foul trouble again.....

Come on Lakers............

EDIT:

Dam if it's not one thing, something else comes up to go bad for the Lakers. Today it seems like it's going to be free throws.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #346
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
woooooooo overtime!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #347
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

heck yeaaaaaa intense shizzzz
Old 05-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #348
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
kobe's back is hurting.
soo intense.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #349
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
they played horrible in OT.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #350
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ yes they did dammit
Old 05-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #351
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Lakers/Jazz great game.

Kobe with the airball.

Tough to win on their floor but the Lakers needed this to put the series away.

Tough break.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #352
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
God Damn Lakers!!! Very sad day for laker fans!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #353
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
yeah, lakers did play horrible in ot.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #354
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
kobe hasn't been hot in the 4th...lamar and fish were though

it wouldn't have been so bad if he attacked the basket (i know his back was hurtin) but he should have let odom and fish get in on the action instead of going iso
Old 05-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #355
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
No worries.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #356
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Lakers didn't play horrible in OT, Kobe played horrible in OT. You guys need to get off his nuts. He was obviously hurting and threw up some horrible shots late in the game and in the extra period. The guy is good but he's not superman. Odom and Dfish bailed you guys out big time.

Spurs finally figured out the Hornets and they are smelling blood right now. Duncan is nearly 100% and Parker is playing out of his mind. West is overrated and this game is exposing him. Chandler with 5 fouls after 3. Peja is a nowhere to be seen and Paul is doing everything he can to keep them in the game.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #357
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i think san antonio is gonna take that series... forreal....
Old 05-12-2008, 02:37 AM   #358
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptiedae86 View Post
Lakers didn't play horrible in OT, Kobe played horrible in OT. You guys need to get off his nuts. He was obviously hurting and threw up some horrible shots late in the game and in the extra period. The guy is good but he's not superman. Odom and Dfish bailed you guys out big time.

Spurs finally figured out the Hornets and they are smelling blood right now. Duncan is nearly 100% and Parker is playing out of his mind. West is overrated and this game is exposing him. Chandler with 5 fouls after 3. Peja is a nowhere to be seen and Paul is doing everything he can to keep them in the game.
texas fans are serious. lol.

san antonio...
i used to live there. ill never go back.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #359
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

to many misses at the charity strike killed us
Old 05-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #360
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

although i feel it was good experience for bench.
Closed Thread