Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #331
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i want my co-worker to let me vinyl his 510...that shit would be 100000% easier to do than my car lol, should have finished pics of the roof tomorrow and possibly the rear bumper

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #332
tamiya_s2000
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
tamiya_s2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
You have to overlap. Best Technique just comes down to the person, I know a guy that used soapy water and a hair drier and that was best for him and it came out pretty good. But my personal way that I found best was just having a clean surface and using no water at all and no drier. Also not being afraid to use small pieces and doing patch work.

also I took the car apart as much as i could to do it. Here are a couple pics

ended up having to redo this one because the top left corner I butchered pretty bad (first piece I did)

On that last pic there is a lot of patch work and small pieces. If you get the laying part down its really hard to see them. The top left was 2 or 3 pieces that I just F'ed up. the big parts are patched.
mayb its the pic size buts its not that ez to notice patches etc
thanks for the closeups... will vinyl car in near future, i've always loved stickers esp when they sparkle lol
n i love ur decals "GIRLS POOP" if i read correctly n "JDM sucks" lol
Old 01-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #333
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
BALLS DEEP!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-21-2009, 09:08 AM   #334
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
BALLS DEEP!
yeah but now i really want a sticker that says GIRLS POOP!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #335
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea my girl hates that one lol.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #336
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Okay i'm really gonna attempt to do this to my car......

Gold or Gun metal Gray?????

Pic for reference

also painted my wheels project Mu green... but will put on my black AME's
Old 01-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #337
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

stiizy are you of ethnic background? (african american) ?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-21-2009, 01:25 PM   #338
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
stiizy are you of ethnic background? (african american) ?
I'm Puerto Rican, Trinidadian, Italian, English and some other shit....

hahaha........
Old 01-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #339
TheArkitekt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
TheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the roughTheArkitekt is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
should totally glitter vinyl it, the guys on nasioc would shit a brick
Old 01-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #340
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArkitekt View Post
should totally glitter vinyl it, the guys on nasioc would shit a brick
Yeah they would they love to bash...

Na I wanna keep it calm no glitter on this..

I was thinking Flat Black but how original would that be??

I wanted to get the car painted gun metal but i like the idea of gold so idk...
Old 01-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #341
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
that's a clean ass garage floor. is that epoxy stuff?
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #342
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I sure hope Stiizy has an ethnicity.

Or else he wouldn't be human.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #343
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Yea its epoxy.

Stiizy, you should but a small roll for 10 bucks of the color you are thinking of and do some testing to make sure you like it, otherwise you are out 100 bucks and the annoyingness that is putting it on.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #344
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

don't aliens have ethnicity? I mean doesn't that word like imply a cultural/locational background? i mean, the ones from outer space?
Old 01-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #345
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
Yea its epoxy.

Stiizy, you should but a small roll for 10 bucks of the color you are thinking of and do some testing to make sure you like it, otherwise you are out 100 bucks and the annoyingness that is putting it on.
Yeah i think i'll do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Word................
Old 01-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #346
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
^^^ buy a small roll. Then buy a matchbox STI, or an sti model kit and vinyl it. See how it looks
Old 01-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #347
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
^^^ buy a small roll. Then buy a matchbox STI, or an sti model kit and vinyl it. See how it looks

I have little STi's too... hahaha...

No i'll just buy a small roll and do each fender and see what i like best...
Old 01-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #348
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

thats what i did...i bought a small roll of the 24"x10' it was like around $20 shipped,tested it out before i bought the bigger roll

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 AM   #349
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
thats what i did...i bought a small roll of the 24"x10' it was like around $20 shipped,tested it out before i bought the bigger roll
Ebay right Duff??

I forgot where you said
Old 01-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #350
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Duffm4n spill the secrets!!!

The roof looks flawless.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:38 AM   #351
stiizy
Post Whore!

okay i'm gonna redo my hood in carbon since Seibon sucks ass and i will do my trunk and roof in carbon as well and redo my mirrors..

The body still not sure...

Hey guys were can i find Metallic baby blue vinyl??
Old 01-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #352
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Ebay right Duff??

I forgot where you said
yeah...ebay

here's the store: eBay Store - Paper Street Plastics: Diamond Plate, Roland Gerber Cutter, Mini Diamond Plate Holographic

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Duffm4n spill the secrets!!!

The roof looks flawless.
its hard to explain its more of a "you have to see it" sort of thing, maybe ill make a video later

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #353
kiss my bumper
BANNED

kiss my bumper is an unknown quantity at this point
pics of my 86
took 2.5 rolls

Old 01-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #354
stiizy
Post Whore!

^ i like that...

Too loud for me but i like it
Old 01-22-2009, 12:08 PM   #355
irax
Post Whore!

see i would do something like that on a c'rolla but only if its setup was ridiculous. Like some of the time attack 86's in japan. They run 17's, +40mm fenders, 2 wings, and a Frankenstein of a xAGE block
Old 01-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #356
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i got my black glitter in
flat black shuld be here soon
Old 01-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #357
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
pics of the black glitter???
Old 01-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #358
kiss my bumper
BANNED

kiss my bumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
see i would do something like that on a c'rolla but only if its setup was ridiculous. Like some of the time attack 86's in japan. They run 17's, +40mm fenders, 2 wings, and a Frankenstein of a xAGE block
so something like this?

Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #359
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

^^haha the dog is like "*sigh* overfenders?"

**on topic**

finished my roof and started my way down the A and C pillars...and made my way onto the driver side rear 1/4 panel

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #360
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Closed Thread