Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #3631
Long.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Long. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I never see any of you other 240's in the FJC parking structure. If you see a red hatch w/ a Silvia front on black mesh wheels, say hi! I have no networking down here, haha.
Long. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #3632
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long. View Post
I never see any of you other 240's in the FJC parking structure. If you see a red hatch w/ a Silvia front on black mesh wheels, say hi! I have no networking down here, haha.
THAT'S YOU!!!! hahah me and my buddy Bing Bong go there all the time and we see you. You will see a red hatch w/ a kit and front gold spray painted wheels and my Burgundy/Flat black coupe w/ a purple lip. Hello!
Kwonza Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:58 PM   #3633
Silvette
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Silvette is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Satrurday: driving home from dtm autohaus. I saw a black s14 on the south 605 near South street (Cerritos), you had your gf and kid in the car. Plates were nsmoman or something, you on here?
Silvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #3634
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
yesterday around 4pm

spotted a orange s13 hatch with type x aero, nice wheels, and low

puente hills mall in front of americas tire
Old 08-27-2009, 12:24 AM   #3635
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
Yay that was definitely me. Was gettin some oil at pepboys. Saw lots of 240s two days ago, one really clean stock white chuki 240sx in front of gin sushi. Then saw a white coupe lowered, had red bucket seats, threw a peace sign, looked at me all weird. Yesterday was in el monte, saw this orange 240 hatch with euro tails, kouki spoiler, sunk black w/polished lip wheels. I honestly dont expect any of these people to be on here though. Also in el monte saw this dark hatch, was dropped on some 15s, couldnt really see it as it was ahead of me on Valley.
u were at the Pepboys?
haha

i went there in my friend's TSX thats parked right across from u...haha
Old 08-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #3636
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
the guy in the white coupe with red bucket seats and gunmetal 962's? that guy always dogs me cause he has relatives next to my house that he visits some times..
Yea, I think they were 962s. The guy just kept doggin me too, didn't even acknowledge my peace sign. Asshole for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
u were at the Pepboys?
haha

i went there in my friend's TSX thats parked right across from u...haha
Cool, if you noticed anyone in there at that time that was like 6'3"ish, that was me, haha.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #3637
ttLOVEjh s13
Zilvia Addict

ttLOVEjh s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ttLOVEjh s13
spotted a primer s13 hatch with silvia front going down first street and raitt when i was making a left turn. i wave my hand and you shook your head....
Old 08-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #3638
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
the guy in the white coupe with red bucket seats and gunmetal 962's? that guy always dogs me cause he has relatives next to my house that he visits some times..
Maybe he dogs you cus you don't bring him chicken nuggets j/p man how's that crappy seat treatin' ya?

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #3639
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Maybe he dogs you cus you don't bring him chicken nuggets j/p man how's that crappy seat treatin' ya?
lol naa dude i always try talking to him but he never says anything.. but that seat wasn't for me, it was for a homie! good looking out!

spotted a black hatch back lowered on like ssr wantanabes? had bucket seats with 2 bucket seats in the back lol. This was @ conals in pasadena around 3 p.m
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #3640
blackrms13
Post Whore!

blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
Yea, I think they were 962s. The guy just kept doggin me too, didn't even acknowledge my peace sign. Asshole for sure.

Cool, if you noticed anyone in there at that time that was like 6'3"ish, that was me, haha.
didnt pay any attention...lol

Quote:
spotted a black hatch back lowered on like ssr wantanabes? had bucket seats with 2 bucket seats in the back lol. This was @ conals in pasadena around 3 p.m
i swapped some wheels and i put some bucket seats into my bucket seats.....jk...
Old 08-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #3641
shinda_shima
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
shinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shinda_shima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwonza Says View Post
THAT'S YOU!!!! hahah me and my buddy Bing Bong go there all the time and we see you. You will see a red hatch w/ a kit and front gold spray painted wheels and my Burgundy/Flat black coupe w/ a purple lip. Hello!
Well if you guys see a red MR2 on white wheels, holler at churr boy...
Old 08-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #3642
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Passed a white S14 heading towards the Art Center College. Didn't really notice much of it, just saw it from the corner of my eye. Looked like it had good fitment, and was lowered. This was around 7:40pm.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #3643
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Burgundy S13 coupe at Big Wangs! just now...

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #3644
Long.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Long. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwonza Says View Post
FML. My motor overheated on me today so I'm fucked as far as transportation goes.
Long. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #3645
rice_bowl
Zilvia Member

rice_bowl is an unknown quantity at this point
This afternoon spotted a black hatch parked on Huntington Dr. in the San Marino area. exhaust, lowered, and what looked like red sportmax 501's.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #3646
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinda_shima View Post
Well if you guys see a red MR2 on white wheels, holler at churr boy...

i saw an mr2 with white wheels in westminister around like 2 or so in the morning saturday morning when i was chilling outside of pho` restaraunt. it was around brookhurst and 11th.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #3647
shinda_shima
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
shinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shinda_shima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
i saw an mr2 with white wheels in westminister around like 2 or so in the morning saturday morning when i was chilling outside of pho` restaraunt. it was around brookhurst and 11th.
Yay, I been spotted! I was dropping my girlfriend back.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #3648
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Always see a black s14 parked out side the auto glass and tint shop here in corona next to the just tires shop.......If on here, hook it up wit tint lol
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #3649
just a guy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
just a guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i saw a gray s13 slammed with stickers on the rear bumper on the left side
on the 605s by longbeach....i was in a mazda 3 and said hi....it was lasty night around 840pm...
just a guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:00 PM   #3650
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post
Always see a black s14 parked out side the auto glass and tint shop here in corona next to the just tires shop.......If on here, hook it up wit tint lol
we usually have 2-3 240's parked outside our shop. i can hook it up wit tint
Old 08-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #3651
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post

haha i spotted you like 3 times already!
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #3652
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i spotted a s13 hatch cant remember color bad memory ,but think it was green..on the 405N i was following and got off the same exit again bad memory think its was magnolia...white guy driving 9-10 sun morning

i spotted a s14 kouki on los alisos driving toward RSM...ended up @ autozone in MV....silvermoss kouki w/ black sportmaxx wheels 12:30 sun afternoon

today in Costa Mesa on Newport blvd. and Victoria spotted a s13 hatch,looks like it just got painted dark orange also had a new windshield installed....asian guy driving and wht female pass. goin to the beach around 230
Old 08-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #3653
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac
spotted a silver hatch, i think silver wheels, turbo, black pignose lip going down the 91w yesterday around 5ish.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:28 PM   #3654
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Did anyone from FJC see that red clean stock coupe that romp'ed over the curb hitting a small Circular random thingy??? Was right next to the parking structure.
Kwonza Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:40 PM   #3655
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by just a guy View Post
i saw a gray s13 slammed with stickers on the rear bumper on the left side
on the 605s by longbeach....i was in a mazda 3 and said hi....it was lasty night around 840pm...
did it look like the one in my sig? minus wheels? if so .. then thats my old hatch. i just traded it like 4 days ago. there should be a wamu's WOOHOO sticker on the left side with many others.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:09 PM   #3656
goukifd
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
goukifd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Spotted kamburrito today lol big come up on the trade
goukifd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #3657
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinda_shima View Post
Yay, I been spotted! I was dropping my girlfriend back.
spotted yah on newhope and talbert, i was at the coffee bean in the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:22 PM   #3658
blackrms13
Post Whore!

white zenki s14, with chorme multi spoke wheels with good fitment

on Colorado outside McDonald in Pasadena this afternoon around 4pm ish
u saw me in my s13...
Old 08-31-2009, 07:35 PM   #3659
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
lots of 240's at horse thief mile yesterday
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:16 PM   #3660
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
haha i spotted you like 3 times already!
Who me or the guy i mentioned lol
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote