Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Archive and FAQs

Archive and FAQs Archives and Frequently Asked Questions about the 240SX are in here.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:13 PM   #3721
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
omg that coupe is sooooo hot!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 01:07 AM   #3722
Apossiblehybrid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Apossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura aboutApossiblehybrid has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
haha nice stang super advan inspired wheels...
Old 03-08-2005, 01:19 AM   #3723
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmckey

I still got a bit of tweakin on the kit to make it fit as good as it will.
what kind of wheels are those? those clear Zbrakes?

nm found em

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43957

Last edited by SilviaDriver; 03-08-2005 at 01:36 AM..
Old 03-08-2005, 10:59 AM   #3724
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Old 03-08-2005, 02:20 PM   #3725
gmckey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
gmckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gmckey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
what kind of wheels are those? those clear Zbrakes?

nm found em

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=43957
don't think they'll clear Z brakes w/out a spacer... I'm running 30mm spacer on front and nothing on back currently although I have ~33mm of spacers I could throw on the back, I just need to get another long stud as I stripped one of them.
Old 03-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #3726
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
testing new camera
Old 03-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #3727
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
It's you!! I blame all my money troubles on you jookybanana.. haha I was fine with my s14..but Your coupe inspired me to buy my coupe.
http://photobucket.com/albums/y23/smogtech/
http://photobucket.com/albums/v98/smogtec/S13/
Old 03-08-2005, 04:07 PM   #3728
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
hmm, i need to take some more pics of my car.

here's a shot from the brief time i owned 2 cars:
Old 03-08-2005, 04:27 PM   #3729
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-08-2005, 07:46 PM   #3730
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
omg loook at that fukkin coupe!!!! damn u!!!! lol
Old 03-08-2005, 07:52 PM   #3731
KOUKI KA-T
Zilvia FREAK!

KOUKI KA-T is on a distinguished road
Jesus... red zenki's have moved to the top of my list. Fuck that thing's hot.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #3732
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
did u rattle can it? haha tired of the flat black?
Drift Unit
Old 03-08-2005, 08:49 PM   #3733
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
no rattle can action there, its a true paint job with absolutely no wetsanding yet. when you see the areas that HAVE been wetsanded, its HOT!
Old 03-08-2005, 08:55 PM   #3734
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
the rear 1/4 panel looks like rattle can. the front bumper looks like its been wetsanded though. wasnt sure since some parts looked nice but the bigger areas look dull.
Drift Unit
Old 03-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #3735
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
i can understand that. but yeah everything you're looking at there hasn't even seen sandpaper, yet to be owned by the wetsanding.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:42 PM   #3736
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smog Tech
It's you!! I blame all my money troubles on you jookybanana.. haha I was fine with my s14..but Your coupe inspired me to buy my coupe.
http://photobucket.com/albums/y23/smogtech/
http://photobucket.com/albums/v98/smogtec/S13/
hahaha... nice s13, you going to be painting white?

damn... the shape of that red s14 looks nice, so slammed!
Old 03-09-2005, 12:56 AM   #3737
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
usually i see white and black ones, but that red zenki s14 is l33t! lol. oh and by the way, you also have a nice house.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:19 AM   #3738
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
[
what kind of aero is that?
Old 03-09-2005, 02:45 AM   #3739
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Very nice red S14 and white coupe!!

Here's two pics of new wheels I've buy for a friend
18x9.5 +0 diskC Nice!!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:54 AM   #3740
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
thoes wheels are the pimp shit. sell them to me.

the house is my parents

the aero is version select vertex copy.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #3741
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
thoes wheels are the pimp shit. sell them to me.

the house is my parents

the aero is version select vertex copy.
Good idea!! I can do the change for your house!! or a green card for the usa
Old 03-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #3742
Sil4089SR
Leaky Injector

Sil4089SR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sil4089SR
Old 03-09-2005, 04:07 PM   #3743
ZK
Zilvia FREAK!

ZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her selfZK is making a name for him/her self
Nice, 4 lug Gram Lights 57Pro... what kind of offset/sizes do they come in? Is it actually in any way decent dish for 4 lug?
Old 03-10-2005, 09:13 AM   #3744
Sil4089SR
Leaky Injector

Sil4089SR is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sil4089SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZK
Nice, 4 lug Gram Lights 57Pro... what kind of offset/sizes do they come in? Is it actually in any way decent dish for 4 lug?
fronts r 17x7 25+ and rear is 17x9 35+
Old 03-10-2005, 12:15 PM   #3745
Fastback180
Zilvia Addict

Fastback180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fastback180
Painted the Uras front end and thre it on last night. the front needs to be lowered much more, but i'll do that later. and it looks kind of funny with out the sideskirts, but those are gonna go in a week or so. also there's a gap between the hood because it's just being held on by 2 zip-ties. so once we mount the support on it, then it will fit nice.
also, i've scrubbed doing the V mount, so we're gonna throw the front mount on it this weekend.

Once again, night shots in the parking lot...

Old 03-10-2005, 12:19 PM   #3746
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Very nice!.. I want some watanabes for my ride.. just that err.. Difficult to find the right size/offset for a good price. That jzx100 is so hawt.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #3747
Fastback180
Zilvia Addict

Fastback180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Fastback180
Yeah I saw a zenki s14 in a Battle Magazine with some 16" all black Wats and fat tires...They were tucked and it looked damn cool.

Nothing like a Real Dream 100
Old 03-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #3748
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

^

This car was for sale awhile ago. Someone in socal area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 937.jpg (19.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 933.jpg (26.6 KB, 93 views)
Drift Unit
Old 03-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #3749
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Well, wats on the s14 is pretty cool, but I was leaning towards getting them for my s13 coupe.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #3750
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87

Chargespeed s14 has watanabes.