Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #3721
driftracerx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
driftracerx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
gunna be sick
driftracerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2013, 03:41 AM   #3722
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
I have some hacked cars.. Pretty fun
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #3723
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
saw a slammed and stretched STI hatch with no hood today. I may look into this hack thing more for aesthetics only.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #3724
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
WTF I must see pics. Also, for aesthetics, this would be an interesting route since lowering and the horrible selection of wheels can only do so much.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #3725
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
To get the stretched look, you have to switch the chassis from another car of the same size but with a wider wheelbase such as a LM car version.. Look up grand turismo 5 editor on YouTube.. Click on first video, download latest version from the description . Which would be garage editor v 1.1.2 I believe.. And figure it out from there
Old 03-30-2013, 07:26 AM   #3726
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!] - GTPlanet Forums

some cool stuff on there!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #3727
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Chuki_KA24e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Hacked cars are not fun. I had a bunch of hacked cars in GT3. They are all pretty much undriveable. Same thing in GT5. *Yawn*
While this is true for the most of people's silly hacked cars, I can assure you not all hacked cars suck. I had a friend gift me a 180sx slammed with no wing and a 1jz 6speed swap. Shit is wicked fun. Nice try on trolling though, *Yawn*...
Chuki_KA24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #3728
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBandiTx View Post
Add me on psn I just got the game

KnineLivez is my psn if anyone wouldn't mind shooting tunes n cars that would be dope
Ill add you in a few hours if you want some tuning tips...
Old 04-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #3729
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuki_KA24e View Post
While this is true for the most of people's silly hacked cars, I can assure you not all hacked cars suck. I had a friend gift me a 180sx slammed with no wing and a 1jz 6speed swap. Shit is wicked fun. Nice try on trolling though, *Yawn*...
Thats cool and all, but I still wouldn't really call that fun for all the work you gotta put into making it. It would be a novel little drifter, but I do more than drift in Turismo. I have yet to see a hacked car be competitive in grip racing at the most popular 500pp level. But I will concede that as long as the hack is sensible, I might be interested.

I ran into someone drifting a hacked RE-Amemiya FD last night. Was cool for a hot minute before It got boring. It couldn't drift for jack shit. My stock turbo Z31 ran circles around it.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #3730
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Thats cool and all, but I still wouldn't really call that fun for all the work you gotta put into making it. It would be a novel little drifter, but I do more than drift in Turismo. I have yet to see a hacked car be competitive in grip racing at the most popular 500pp level. But I will concede that as long as the hack is sensible, I might be interested.

I ran into someone drifting a hacked RE-Amemiya FD last night. Was cool for a hot minute before It got boring. It couldn't drift for jack shit. My stock turbo Z31 ran circles around it.
Totally agree, it's got to be sensible or it's pretty much just for shits and giggles. I've been in lobbies where people have done x1 redbull swaps into silvias and such. They are so over done the people can't do a single lap without flying off the track into a wall or other people.

I pretty much only drift and Touge in gt5 with the exception of b-spec races for making quick cash. I wouldn't go through all the work, a friend did it already and sent me a car. I am way too lazy to spend that kind of time modding a car in a video game when I could be putting that time into my real car haha...
Old 04-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #3731
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
If anyone could hook me up with one of these that would be awesome. PSN ID is: BIG-GOOFS
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #3732
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
If anyone could hook me up with one of these that would be awesome. PSN ID is: BIG-GOOFS
I can send you one tomorrow after 5pm pacific. I just sent one to another friend lol...
Old 04-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #3733
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I can send you one tomorrow after 5pm pacific. I just sent one to another friend lol...
That would be awesome man
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:20 AM   #3734
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
That would be awesome man
No problem, it'll have to be tomorrow though cause now my friend that gave it to me wants me to send him my tuned version. (I duplicate cars) Ill be home in a couple hours and will be drifting, I'll add you when I get home.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #3735
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
ROFL! Y'all might wanna hold off on using those hacked cars because Digital Polyphony is now banning accounts due to them!

I had a feeling that wouldn't go anywhere...lol
Old 04-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #3736
Chuki_KA24e
Leaky Injector

Quote:
ROFL! Y'all might wanna hold off on using those hacked cars because Digital Polyphony is now banning accounts due to them!

Yeah they are doing that cause of the people putting 3000hp into civics, 100,000hp and -3000pp into redbull x1's then slaughtering people in online races. It's unlikely that they would ban everybody using them in general. It's more likely that anybody who actually did the modding will get the ban stick. Another thing they may do is patch the game so that everytime you try to enter a race it checks to see if vins, body's, and other parts all match up or you simply will not be aloud to enter.

It's hard to say what they will end up doing if anything considering they are spending most of their time and energy on gt6 righ now. One thing is certain though, PD needs to shape up, grow up, and start comparing to forza. If I can take my ugly ass spoiler off my 240 in real life, why can't I in a game that is supposed to be the most "realistic" driving simulator on the market. I can see why they would ban the people who do stupid hp mods, but for people like myself who use a simply swapped in 444hp 1jz on a wingless hatch for drifting not cheating its bullshit. I don't use the car for winning races, I use it cause its fucking clean and fun.

I heard that the -3000pp redbull x1 wins you something like $50,000,000 in one race and you hit level 40 on xp after only 8 races. What's the fun in that? The seasonals are already fun to do and I don't really mind spending a couple hours to fill up the bank doing the serious races with un modded cars...

Last edited by Chuki_KA24e; 04-05-2013 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Shitty iPhone autocorrecting things wrong...
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #3737
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Ive read the "should PD let "hacked" cars in GT5 thread on gtplanet. I hope this doesn't delay GT6 any. =(

Quote:
Yeah they are doing that cause of the people putting 3000hp into civics, 100,000hp and -3000pp into redbull x1's then slaughtering people in online races. It's unlikely that they would ban everybody using them in general. It's more likely that anybody who actually did the modding will get the ban stick. Another thing they may do is patch the game so that everytime you try to enter a race it checks to see if vins, body's, and other parts all match up or you simply will not be aloud to enter.

It's hard to say what they will end up doing if anything considering they are spending most of their time and energy on gt6 righ now. One thing is certain though, PD needs to shape up, grow up, and start comparing to forza. If I can take my ugly ass spoiler off my 240 in real life, why can't I in a game that is supposed to be the most "realistic" driving simulator on the market. I can see why they would ban the people who do stupid hp mods, but for people like myself who use a simply swapped in 444hp 1jz on a wingless hatch for drifting not cheating its bullshit. I don't use the car for winning races, I use it cause its fucking clean and fun.

I heard that the -3000pp redbull x1 wins you something like $50,000,000 in one race and you hit level 40 on xp after only 8 races. What's the fun in that? The seasonals are already fun to do and I don't really mind spending a couple hours to fill up the bank doing the serious races with un modded cars...
I agree on the whole, do what ever you want to the car in the game thing. But PD made the game about being a "driving simulator" and to make it feel like your actually behind the wheel of a car. Not, a "Modify your car however you want simulator" that's what FORZA is for (for now anyway). maybe/hopefully they will add more options in GT6 to modify/swap the different motors/appearance of the cars.. but at the same time it should also affect how they handle because, it is a "driving simulator".

I totally agree PD needs to crack down on the HP "hack" so its fair online.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #3738
simmode1
Post Whore!

You guys should give up on Turismo matching Forza in the areas you mentioned.

But as for the bannings, yeah, I'm sure one reason could be because of rampant cheating online. Another reason is probably the fact that alot of ppl are corrupting their game data trying unsuccessfully to hack their cars.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #3739
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
On Forza, you can swap around OEM wheels if you're using a modded xbox...and Turn10 has caught on, and they are banning consoles as a result. You can also get banned if you gift a Unicorn Car.

That being said, I'm shocked that PD has even allowed any of this to go on. Turn10 is definitely running a tight ship.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #3740
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

knowing only a little bit of code, they could have easily prevented all of this. There are some simple rules even i could create to check and reject certain cars and values.

they want it to happen, guys that sold their gt5s may go out and buy it again after knowing they can hack it. Its now an entirely different game. and with GT6 in the mix, its only more publicity.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #3741
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Oh yes it's cool to hack cars in every way possible .. Realistically or Unrealistically .. If you guys are advocates on realistic swaps and numbers then drop the controller and make it a reality .. On another note the hacks made GT5 relevant to the mass who put it aside.. PD knows this, hacks have been possible since the first gt games.. But people took it a lil too far with the developer menu and the online cheating of leader boards.. In other words keep your hands in the car or else they get chopped
Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #3742
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Polyphony Digital Take Action Against “Illicitly Modified Game Data” in Gran Turismo 5
Old 05-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #3743
JadedNazgul
Leaky Injector

JadedNazgul is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok everyone, PD is making a special announcement on may 15 at Silverstone.. for sure it has to be GT6..
the question is if it's going to be on PS3 or PS4??
I'm thinking PS3...
Old 05-09-2013, 07:51 AM   #3744
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadedNazgul View Post
Ok everyone, PD is making a special announcement on may 15 at Silverstone.. for sure it has to be GT6..
the question is if it's going to be on PS3 or PS4??
I'm thinking PS3...
A Sony exec already let slip that GT6 is coming out this year for PS3. So yeah this is the official announcement.

I'm skeptical though that this game will actually come out this year. There hasn't been a GT game released on it's first announced date since like the first one.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #3745
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

I can understand the last release mixup with their excuse that they wanted to make it work for newer HD tvs/1080p and whatnot. I don't think they are going to try and release it for 4k tvs just yet.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:04 AM   #3746
simmode1
Post Whore!

I find it difficult to get excited about this news. A new release on an aging/dying system? What fresh developments might they possibly bring to the franchise to make this remotely worth it, I wonder? Updated graphics & all cars are now premium isn't gonna be enuff for me. I don't even know if a return off all previous tracks & nitrous will keep my interest.

Digital Polyphony knows we know EA-like audio/sounds combined with Forza-like customization, but I really do think they're gonna give it to us. If that continues to be the case, I think GT5 might be my last taste of the series. But if the new game is good, I do appreciate the PS3 release, because I am pretty certain that I won't be buying a next-gen console this time around.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #3747
JadedNazgul
Leaky Injector

JadedNazgul is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally I don't take the words of execs that seriously..but you never know. I'm thinking a PS3 release because of the larger install base. However in the past Kazunori Yamauchi has said that the PS3 didn't have the power he needed to do a proper GT game.
He also came out on that PS4 video saying it was like a "blank canvas" and at the end of the may 15 announcement video the PS3 wasn't confirmed it just said Playstation... I'm probably looking too much into it though..
Old 05-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #3748
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Im with simmode on this one. It would have to resemble Forza modifications, maybe even making our own kits, wheels etc. for me to purchase it. maybe when its $29 after a month lol.

Nitrous, create a rim, create a kit, paint, two tone ability, some graphics, more aero choices, SLAM capabilities, wider wheels/tires, etc.

Why cant they find a comfortable mix between GT5 and Need for Speed. nothing too ricey or crazy, but driving around stock cars is getting boring. I want to be different.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #3749
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
The obligatory announcement update. Disappointed it won't be a launch title for the PS4, but I'm excited for the improvements nonetheless.

Gran Turismo 6 Revealed: Trailer, Screenshots, & First Details

1200 cars has now become quantity over quality. GT3 was IMO the best and it only had like 190 or something.

Last edited by Dutchmalmiss; 05-15-2013 at 03:03 PM..
Dutchmalmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #3750
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

"Several thousand aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all cars, and players can personalize their own custom cars in game to the greatest ever level possible."

this better not disappoint lol