Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #3811
rbpowerds14
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (5)
rbpowerds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
blah blah. took more pics.

wheel fitment:

dont mind me.

i demand wheel and tire specs............please
rbpowerds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #3812
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i just wanna know how that fit on that Snap on alignment rack?

i just did alignment on civic on one it it was almost not getting on and it was barely as low as that
Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #3813
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That car isn't that low. It just has magnificent fender to wheel clearance which is what should happen......its actually like most s chassis on here with fitment. There are a few here and there that will drag aero on flat ground. FC's are exactly opposite haha

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 AM   #3814
dropdtaco

dropdtaco is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks like one of the alignment racks that when fully lowered are flush with floor,so no ramp to drive up
dropdtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:20 AM   #3815
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdrifter View Post
WOW... that's awesome! How much camber and what wheel is that?
Camber was whatever stock suspension/that ride height gave me. I'm guessing ~-3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
It really depends on what you're going for. Is it a daily driver or a functional car? As in do you need a certain amount of performance from it? The car in the picture you quoted as extremely good looking fitment, but may not be what you want if you're trying to put a lot of power to use. The owner of that car had stated he just has the car lowered on coilovers, so the camber is probably in the -3.5 to -4.5 region.

With a more aggressive pull you could get that same type of fitment with -2.5deg camber. A 255/35 would make for a shorter sidewall, but I actually really like the way the 245/40 looks on that wheel - but they look like they're Falkens which run a little narrow/short, so if you were to run a Federal you may want to run a 255/35 or 245/35....others are more then welcome to comment on/correct what I'm saying. I don't have a S13, haha, I run 245s up front on stock/rolled fenders.
Hahahha. Very accurate post.

Car was a stock SR at 13lbs. Could spin those tires pretty easily. If it had over 300hp, it wouldn't have been enough traction.

Yes, FK451's run extremely narrow. Prob equivalent to a 225 Feddy. I liked the way they stretched more tho. Not a huge fan of the SS595.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVDSKYRINE View Post
Yeah it was just the pic there wasn't much camber in the rear at all.....just the angle the pic was taken at

And yeah he had a 245/40 on a 10.5...its my bro's car I forget the specs of wheels...but damn it was hot
It was quite a bit of camber bro. Car was LOW.

And it will be hot again. Don't you worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Argggh sell me your rears aha.

Sorry man!... Sold em last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
argh i have the princess-version of those wheels.

sell me them!!
Ditto. Sorry dude. Some guy put them on his FC and hand polished the faces. Car looked super gay. Wheels looked amazing tho. Haha.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:35 AM   #3816
wide13

wide13 is an unknown quantity at this point
17 by 10-5 225-45 unknow camber 18 by 10.5-23 235/45 unknown camber front needs to be heeeeeeeeeps lower rear needs another 20mm or so lower

wide13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:48 AM   #3817
Ghostdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ghostdrifter is making a name for him/her selfGhostdrifter is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I running with an LS1 with about 400whp, so I wanted to run a 255 or 265 tire in the rear, prob a SS595. I wanted fitment similar to this in the rear.

For the front, the wheel is a17x10 +15 so I was thinking about a 235 feddy. I wanted the front similar to jummytango00's front

Last edited by Ghostdrifter; 03-23-2009 at 12:15 PM..
Ghostdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM   #3818
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpowerds14 View Post
i demand wheel and tire specs............please
Yea heres the set up.

18x10 -30 225/35/18
18x12 -17 265/35/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
i just wanna know how that fit on that Snap on alignment rack?

i just did alignment on civic on one it it was almost not getting on and it was barely as low as that
Yea my car isnt really that low to be honest, i wanna go lower but if i do i wont fit. That rack is flush with the ground and i actually skim it with my exhuast and its about a credit card high from the frame

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropdtaco View Post
it looks like one of the alignment racks that when fully lowered are flush with floor,so no ramp to drive up
Your right
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM   #3819
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:

You have the wheel fitment thing down, now you just need to work on front bumper fitment.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #3820
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
You have the wheel fitment thing down, now you just need to work on front bumper fitment.

We all know that zipties, even tho very convenient, dont do a very good job at holding bumpers on.

I dont care, I rock em, perfect bumper fitment is for show cars.

Edit, azndrifta, what brand front tires are you running?
rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #3821
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Yea heres the set up.

18x10 -30 225/35/18
18x12 -17 265/35/18
what tires you runnin up front? and in the rear?
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #3822
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
yea your right, but previously said, there was an accident that damaged the passenger side pretty bad, still wont be the same. so it droops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_sw20 View Post
We all know that zipties, even tho very convenient, dont do a very good job at holding bumpers on.

Edit, azndrifta, what brand front tires are you running?
yea, im not showin the car so dont care much, but it does bug me when i see pics and such. grrr

Brand tires are shitty nankangs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideitsideways View Post
what tires you runnin up front? and in the rear?
Nankang sport
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #3823
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_sw20 View Post

No, if you cant make 6 zipties hold your kit on perfectly, you are doing it wrong.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #3824
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
No, if you cant make 6 zipties hold your kit on perfectly, you are doing it wrong.
Quoted of teh Truth.
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #3825
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i actually used two bolts. =P
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:59 AM   #3826
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by obarrera View Post
215/40/18 Front
225/40/18 Rear
18X9.5 -1 front
18X10 +5 Rear
Damn, add some -camber in the front and get a lip on that bumper ASAP
Will look very sick!
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:08 AM   #3827
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
225-45-17 all around
17x9+12 (5mm spacer)

slight pull and roll and all corners

HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:00 AM   #3828
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
5 on my S14 lol.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:41 PM   #3829
thats14guy
Leaky Injector

thats14guy is an unknown quantity at this point
thats14guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #3830
obarrera
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
obarrera is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Camber plates are maxed out, and im gonna get the chuki bumper, might get a lip for that one. Where can I buy some camber plates so I can get more - camber?
obarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #3831
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
^are you sure they are maxed out to give you more camber rather than take it away? And you can add some more at the bottom where its mounted to the spindle.
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #3832
obarrera
Zilvia Junkie

Im not sure about the bottom, the top, yeah im sure, I can even take some pics.

So since im probably gonna have to go with 25mm front wide fenders, I was thinking of 30mm rear fenders too, but with my rear wheel sizes, do you think my car will be flush even at around -3 camber? The thing is, I WANT camber, but I also want it to sit flush with the 30mm fender even at -3 camber, don't want sunken wheels. My rear wheels are 18X10 +5 to whoever knows, please let me know what you think..

This is how it looks with pulled fenders
RULES:
Old 03-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #3833
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have the same problem. I need to get wider front fenders, but don't really need rears. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #3834
obarrera
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, I don't need the rears, but since im gonna get the 25mm fronts, might as well get some 30mm rears too, and a body kit, it it'll look sik.

cc4usmc, what are your wheel/tire sizes and car?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #3835
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
2 brothers in new zealand know what the fuck is up

win
allntrlundrgrnd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #3836
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Whats up fuckin months ago..
Old 03-24-2009, 10:52 PM   #3837
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
rear: 17x9 +0 235/40/17 rolled fender

front 17x8 +0 205/40/17 20mm spacer to clear 300zx brakes I haven't rolled or pulled fender wheels are poking out more then I would like not sure if i should just look brakes to get rid of the spacer.

any suggestions?

Eric911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:58 PM   #3838
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
No.
Keep the fronts.
Get spacers to match in the back.
Done
Old 03-24-2009, 11:01 PM   #3839
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
front shot look sick!!!!
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:01 PM   #3840
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Whats up fuckin months ago..
whats up paint
allntrlundrgrnd is online now   Reply With Quote