Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 08:30 PM   #3841
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Amazing how one Trump supporter claims to not have racist beliefs yet throws out a lynching comment so easily. smhhh

This is what alot of the Right and most of Trumps supporting base consists of... Bigots.

Quote:
The judges denying these testimonies and follow-through on audits, subpoenas, and forensics is the smoking gun, imo. This isn't a case of someone stole a tall boy from 7/11. This is racketeering of the highest order, designed to be concealed, and being backed by rank and file democrat party members along with elite media propaganda to suppress what's going on, NPCs like kingkilburn going along for gibmedats, and companies they control like Dominion in swing states 'glitching' all for Biden somehow (yes even states Trump won like Ohio, and yes even back in 2016 and before). This can't happen in America, I don't care if its Biden, idc if its Trump, idc if its Jesus Christ himself.
I respect your tonality here, but it's all wind pie and sky juice. No sense arguing, about that anymore. We will see what happens, but shit aint looking good for your guy Trump.

That's a reality at this point, I will gladly eat my words if you are somehow right and he remains in office. The 5 is still good.

Giuliani is Trumps pawn that he can suck dry because he knows that he is at Trumps mercy should shit go south for him. He might need a favor interms of Pardon, and that's why he is doing what he is doing, period.

Trump could have lost the election on a paper ballot, televised with only 2 votes and he still would have disputed the results that is type of man you are defending. He said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and get away with it, he said he would only accept the results if he won and he didn't.

Shame you and most of his supporters buy into his nonsense....

Law and Order right???

Let the law and the order hand this L to Trump. And you guys still wouldn't believe it.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #3842
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
This is what alot of the Right and most of Trumps supporting base consists of... Bigots.
This is some irony right here. "ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME AND YOU GENERALIZE PEOPLE UGGGHHHH".

You're still going down on Hillary and don't believe Trump won 2016, don't try to hold platitudes about how Trump supporters wouldn't accept a fair an honest election.

Gonna cry more about your Imaginary Racism Disorder now?
Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 PM   #3843
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
But I want it tied up with a pretty little bow and someone to point my finger at.

I wanna see Giuliani's binder. I could go for some light reading.
How are you going to get that without an investigation? without questions? without witnesses? without court hearings? with machines being 'updated' and destroyed?

No modern American election steal is going to be designed to get its mask pulled off like some fucking episode of Scooby-Doo.

I know you know better, so I can only assume that you don't care if the election were stolen so long as you think it benefits you.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:55 PM   #3844
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where's the evidence, man? Lots of bluster and bullshitting but not a fucking thing they're willing to put their standing with the courts on the line for. You've got judges hand picked by Trump and you still think there's a conspiracy.

Truly laughable.
Old 12-03-2020, 02:11 AM   #3845
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Where's the evidence, man? Lots of bluster and bullshitting but not a fucking thing they're willing to put their standing with the courts on the line for. You've got judges hand picked by Trump and you still think there's a conspiracy.

Truly laughable.
You're out of order

Old 12-03-2020, 04:21 AM   #3846
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I don't have a law degree, but I have watched hundreds of episodes of Law & Order, and I have been on FaceBook for a while now.
I can say with 100% certainty that THE COURT DOESN'T INVESTIGATE SHIT. The person/persons with an alleged case to make bring the fruits of their investigation(s) and the court makes a ruling. Showing up empty handed and begging the court to do one's bidding on the basis of hearsay and "just trust us" is probably ridiculous enough to get some people disbarred.

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2020, 04:55 AM   #3847
zombiewolf513
BANNED

How do you think subpoenas get issued, spurdo?
Old 12-03-2020, 04:58 AM   #3848
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Kinda like what they did with the fisa court? A bullshit hesaid/shesaid and then illegally wiretapped Trump and associates?
Old 12-03-2020, 05:33 AM   #3849
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
How do you think subpoenas get issued, spurdo?
https://chancellor.berkeley.edu/abou...s/FAQs#t19n290
Quote:
Who can issue a Subpoena?
It can be issued by any attorney, a self-represented individual, or a service hired by an attorney, using court-supplied forms. Subpoenas can be issued in criminal cases, in private (?civil?) lawsuits; they may also be issued by government agencies conducting their own investigations and proceedings, administrative or criminal (e.g., IRS, SEC, FBI, even issued by the President of the United States on behalf of the military).
Which is absolutely not the same thing as a court conducting an investigation. I repeat, the court adjudicates based on the investigation and evidence presented to them.

And I write too!
Old 12-03-2020, 06:11 AM   #3850
zombiewolf513
BANNED

That's some top notch research you done did there. Got that law degree real fast.

Maybe scroll up through your law books and read about what a subpoena is.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:20 AM   #3851
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I'm waiting for actual fucking proof not some old made man blowing hot air again. If he had legit info they'd have presented it to judges.

So, I'm still waiting for the goods.
Okay, so we've just literally confirmed you:
a. didn't watch a single minute of the video
b. are actually fucking stupid
c. have literally no idea what you're talking about because when provided with EVIDENCE - which is proof that can be supported with factual data - you're asking to see 'proof.'

At least you noticed someone's name changed a different color though. You can probably finally get into the second grade now.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:36 AM   #3852
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Imagine if this dope was in any other party than DEM? She wouldn't be at the bottom of the headlines but in the bright lights. What a clown.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-...to-pole-report
Old 12-03-2020, 06:45 AM   #3853
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
This is some irony right here. "ALL OF YOU ARE THE SAME AND YOU GENERALIZE PEOPLE UGGGHHHH".

You're still going down on Hillary and don't believe Trump won 2016, don't try to hold platitudes about how Trump supporters wouldn't accept a fair an honest election.

Gonna cry more about your Imaginary Racism Disorder now?
He said, "a lot" and "most". Generalizing would be saying all.

I haven't come across anyone (personally) who thinks Trump didn't win the election. There was talk about whether Russia played a part in helping him secure votes through various tactics.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:46 AM   #3854
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Can we talk about how Trump wants to abuse pardons? Preemptive pardons for possibly himself, and his family? El-oh-el
Old 12-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #3855
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Generalizing would be saying all.
No it's not you fucking dope.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:11 AM   #3856
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Obama has granted clemency 1,927 times in his terms. Trump has done it 45 times. But he's 'abusing' his power? How? Because he's cautiously protecting himself against the DEM's to block him to run again in 2024 with some stupid shit? It's smart - not abuse. He has the power grant clemency at will. Maybe you need to reevaluate what the difference is between a smart move for a future power play and 'abuse.' If you got the power, raise the roof, friend.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:28 AM   #3857
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quality vs Quantity.

Your logic is that of a tyrant. If one isn't doing anything illegal, they shouldn't be worried about having measures in place to get one(s) out of jail.

Remember, this is the one associated with the saying, "lock them up".
Old 12-03-2020, 07:39 AM   #3858
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Done writing your Bronald Grumpf fan-fic? Well... when you are maybe you can define some more words for us out of your 'Everyone I Disagree with is a Nazi: Dictionary'
Old 12-03-2020, 07:48 AM   #3859
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quality? Maybe you should read the type of 'quality' Obama has granted clemency before you post because there are a lot of really fucked up people that he made free.

And what the fuck type of stupid shit are you blabbering? North Korea gave some dude who violated quarantine capital punishment by shooting in February. Stay in your lane.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:50 AM   #3860
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
If you got the power, raise the roof, friend.
Quote:
Done writing your Bronald Grumpf fan-fic? Well... when you are maybe you can define some more words for us out of your 'Everyone I Disagree with is a Nazi: Dictionary'
See above. If you don't see how that leads to tyranny, ask Putin.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:53 AM   #3861
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
And what the fuck type of stupid shit are you blabbering? North Korea gave some dude who violated quarantine capital punishment by shooting in February. Stay in your lane.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:57 AM   #3862
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Quality? Maybe you should read the type of 'quality' Obama has granted clemency before you post because there are a lot of really fucked up people that he made free.

Can you please point to the ones that are fucked up?? Can you provide us with a brief list at the least of what you are referring to??

I never looked into it and would like to know why you take issue with so many of them
Old 12-03-2020, 08:03 AM   #3863
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Can you please point to the ones that are fucked up?? Can you provide us with a brief list at the least of what you are referring to??

I never looked into it and would like to know why you take issue with so many of them
Absolutely. What type of people are on there you may ask? Leaders of cocaine distribution rings, people who have murdered others, people granted compassionate leave because they have a little cough cough, meth cookers, people in a political position who abused their power and took kick backs, etc. I suppose those are all pretty cool people though, right? 'Quality over quantity.'

That's the type of shit someone says and all their credibility goes out the god damn window. You think nearly 2,000 of these cases were dudes who took a loaf of bread because their family was starving? Nah. They're indirectly responsible for families dying because they're OD'ing on the shit their selling. Or, these people are just literally going out killing their families.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
Old 12-03-2020, 08:05 AM   #3864
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I will see S14's post about trasngender (Elliot??) and rasie him another scumbag republican politician as it seems "fitting" considering the context

GOP politician uses "burner" Twitter account to pretend to be a gay, black Trump supporter.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2020/1...-gay-black-man
Old 12-03-2020, 08:12 AM   #3865
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Still waiting on that specific, provable, factual evidence of widespread fraud and/or undue influence. You've had weeks and can only redirect to Giuliani slapping a podium and blogspot posts.

Not a single claim made in front of a judge. Not even an insinuation in front of a judge.

Don't insult me and change the subject again. Post that proooooooof.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:19 AM   #3866
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Absolutely. What type of people are on there you may ask? Leaders of cocaine distribution rings, people who have murdered others, people granted compassionate leave because they have a little cough cough, meth cookers, people in a political position who abused their power and took kick backs, etc. I suppose those are all pretty cool people though, right? 'Quality over quantity.'

That's the type of shit someone says and all their credibility goes out the god damn window. You think nearly 2,000 of these cases were dudes who took a loaf of bread because their family was starving? Nah. They're indirectly responsible for families dying because they're OD'ing on the shit their selling. Or, these people are just literally going out killing their families.

Assumptions.

Can you please point out a kingpin or murderer on the list? I'm interested to read as to why they were released.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:27 AM   #3867
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:

Thanks for this

Have you taken the time to look at the grounds for pardon on in regards to the high profile cases?? I am going to grab a few later this evening and see if I can dig up some of the details.

But with that said, pivoting a little; America's war on drugs unequivocally impacts communities of color. Throw someone in the ghetto, not give them a shred of respect or ability to earn or go to school (and when they go to school, because of shitty schooling system because low property tax intake), install draconian drug laws, and then lock them up and scream "see thugs!!!". Yeah, that is how yo decimate an entire class of people

Once we begin to look at the underlying efforts to incarcerate black folks and the laws legislated to decimate an entire race, I think we can begin to have the drug laws discussion.

Actually, I think we attempted to some time last year but like everything in this thread, it went sideways quick hahahahahah!
Old 12-03-2020, 09:01 AM   #3868
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks for this

Have you taken the time to look at the grounds for pardon on in regards to the high profile cases?? I am going to grab a few later this evening and see if I can dig up some of the details.

But with that said, pivoting a little; America's war on drugs unequivocally impacts communities of color. Throw someone in the ghetto, not give them a shred of respect or ability to earn or go to school (and when they go to school, because of shitty schooling system because low property tax intake), install draconian drug laws, and then lock them up and scream "see thugs!!!". Yeah, that is how yo decimate an entire class of people

Once we begin to look at the underlying efforts to incarcerate black folks and the laws legislated to decimate an entire race, I think we can begin to have the drug laws discussion.

Actually, I think we attempted to some time last year but like everything in this thread, it went sideways quick hahahahahah!
Yes, I have. I actually used a few examples in my thesis when I received my doctorate in double majoring in criminal justice and psychology. I'll try to pull up the paperwork this evening if I give a shit about this at the time to help you better understand the shit heads Obama let walk because they were affiliated to someone important. Some of those are back serving life on a new charge. Real... 'quality.'
Old 12-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #3869
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks for this

So you're assuming that the 'bad boys' are black? Did I ever mention colors of their skin? What if I told you they're white? Does that make their pardons worse because only the white guys were freed? What if I told you most were from suburban cities and towns and not many from inner cities?

I think the only thing people are screaming right now is "have factual backing before you open your mouth! This is how you decimate your credibility!"

Y'all really reaching right now. All we need is Crotchburn to show up and say there isn't any evidence here even though it's on the fucking public and governmental record websites.

'Shit ain't real until I say it's real, nazi.'
Old 12-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #3870
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Countdown to the removal of William Barr...

And I write too!
Closed Thread