Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #361
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
yeah new chapter was very homosexual. apparently Kizame can fuse with his sword and absorb chakra
Soooo...Kisame is an Arrancar? No wonder he's so strong... A Jinchuriki vs an Espada?!

Wholly gay.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 02:27 PM   #362
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
new chapter is out, Samehada turned on kisame because she fell in love with killerbee's chakra
Old 11-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #363
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
UGH, now that ive caught up on the manga, it is moving way too slow. I think i'll wait a couple of months before reading another.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #364
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
yeah fuck see guys we need to stick to cars, even your fuckin sword will turn on you lol

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:28 PM   #365
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hahaha. The sword was like" Yo shits weak Kisame! Killerbee can please me with more of his sweet sweet flows". God this is boring. I should be working on my car. Where's the new Bleach.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #366
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
I need to sell my coupe so i can get stuff for my 350Z lol

Review Thread
Old 11-20-2009, 12:58 AM   #367
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
I need to sell my coupe so i can get stuff for my 350Z lol
how much you trying to sell it for?
Old 11-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #368
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
how much you trying to sell it for?
3100 obo, completly virgin chassis cleanest S13 in a long time ive seen in the FS section

Review Thread
Old 11-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #369
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
I must admit... I'm a little underwhelmed by this fight. I thought it was gonna be cooler.

At least we're getting to see alot of Bee's abilities...

On a side note: since he's on the run and all, homie should change his name to CubanBee and start rocking the mic at underground Hiphop spots...

Old 11-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #370
snuze671
Leaky Injector

snuze671 is an unknown quantity at this point
it does seem kinda lame.. kisame's sword doesnt like him anymore hahah
snuze671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #371
snuze671
Leaky Injector

snuze671 is an unknown quantity at this point
manga seemed boring this week..
snuze671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #372
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Cubanbee hahahaha
Old 11-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #373
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
hahaha. The sword was like" Yo shits weak Kisame! Killerbee can please me with more of his sweet sweet flows".
lol
kisame was f***ing killerbee up he lucked out with the sword likeing him
s14_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #374
simmode1
Post Whore!

BOOM! Headshot!!! Popped his top right off! lol That was some King+Armor King shit right there!

AND Bee is probably gonna take his bitch, I mean sword, too...

Damn, now that I really think about it... Kisame went out like a str8 bitch. We didn't even get any backstory on his ass. Why the fuck does he look like a damn shark?!?! Has the sword always been the reason he's a chakra powerhouse or was he really strong before he got the sword? HOW did he get the sword?!!? Unanswered questions suck.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #375
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
My reaction was "WTF." Kisame has got to be able to put up a better/longer fight then that. I'm guessing he's not finished yet, headless and all.

He looks like a shark because all (that I've seen) from his village or any of the swordsmen of.... whatever that name is(those guys with the huge swords) all have shark teeth. He just have markings(tats, paint?) under his eyes that resemble shark gills. I believe Kisame's a chakra powerhouse regardless of the sword. That's why the sword chose him. Which is now choosing Bee, the bigger chakra powerhouse of the two.

Manga is getting ghey but atleast it's going somewhere.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #376
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

That sword is a slut. jk but yeah I wasnt expecting him to get killed that fast but whatever makes the story go by faster..
Old 11-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #377
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
He is not dead, he was even speaking when his head was falling; if he is dead then that has to be the lamest fight on all shippuden.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:46 AM   #378
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
What? no one posted on the new manga yet? Dunno about you guys but I'm glad they had danzo meet madara. hope danzo kisses madara's feet.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #379
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
new manga came out already. its all talk and shit.

boring
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #380
bardabe
Post Whore!

yeah it was boring

Review Thread
Old 12-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #381
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i just started reading shippuuden last month again after not caring about manga or anime for the last 3 years. now i know why i stopped. naruto has to be one of the most slow developing stories known to man. looks like i'm gonna wait til someone tells me that it's finally over, then i'll just read thorugh it all some weekend in 2015.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #382
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i just started reading shippuuden last month again after not caring about manga or anime for the last 3 years. now i know why i stopped. naruto has to be one of the most slow developing stories known to man. looks like i'm gonna wait til someone tells me that it's finally over, then i'll just read thorugh it all some weekend in 2015.
naruto is not that just slow developing manga. it basically has a lot of room to expand. im assuming that naruto has more chapter released in japan they probably just holding it here in the us.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #383
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
im assuming that naruto has more chapter released in japan they probably just holding it here in the us.
What are you talking about? Naruto is released weekly in Japan (for the most part) and we get translated copies here within 24hrs usually...
Old 12-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #384
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
An arm of sharingans? I'm baffled. I'm wondering what surprise he's hiding under his head bandage.
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #385
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

a super powerful butthole
Old 12-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #386
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
that shit was nuts.... this is gonna be a crazy battle
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #387
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Wow. That arm is really really disturbing to me. It makes my skin crawl.

Like the lotus root titty. yuck.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #388
outtacontrol240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
outtacontrol240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to outtacontrol240
that shit crazy...i think he got all the sharigan when the whole uchiha clan got slaughtered by ithachi
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #389
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Thats overkill in my opinion...
Old 12-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #390
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
What are you talking about? Naruto is released weekly in Japan (for the most part) and we get translated copies here within 24hrs usually...
i was just thinking that. but sometimes they do that though.