Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #361
shrimpscampi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
shrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have teardrops on my fingertips that I received when I was younger...those were the tattoos that hurt the most...
shrimpscampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #362
Custodian65

Custodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to beholdCustodian65 is a splendid one to behold
two of mine

These are two of my four. The best and most meaningful, of the four. Sorry for all the hairyness and the gut. hahaha!
Custodian65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #363
ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT

ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant future
Lets see for piercings i have my lower lip, my upper lip, and my tongue

And for tattoos i have to one is a rosemary on my back with my father name in the middle of the cross R.I.P dad

Second is a locus flower on my lower hip (Still not done i need to add some color, but not sure on what colors to add)

ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #364
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
and you DRIFT?

Id tap it
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #365
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
LOL this guy

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 AM   #366
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM View Post
and you DRIFT?

Id tap it
This is why we don't have that many girls on Zilvia. Every time one shows up the guys turn in to hormone junkies. ahahahahah
Old 06-26-2008, 05:11 AM   #367
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
shes bomb, cant blame me Im a wilderbeast who likes to be eaten by lions.

Last edited by HIM; 06-26-2008 at 06:18 AM..
Old 06-26-2008, 05:41 AM   #368
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
shes bomb, cant blame me Im a guy.

Can't blame me, I'm a lion?
Old 06-26-2008, 05:59 AM   #369
HIM
BANNED

cute.

msg length
Old 06-26-2008, 06:08 AM   #370
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
Hey, man that Widerbeast was asking for it. Parading around with all that steak out there fore everyone to see! Had it coming man.
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:16 AM   #371
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Hey HIM stop ninja editing all your posts.

Stand by your convictions.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:07 AM   #372
ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT

ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant futureClutchKick.N.dowNshifT has a brilliant future
Quote:
and you DRIFT?

Id tap it
Yes i drift and im sure you and most of the guys on Zilvia would BUT ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This is why we don't have that many girls on Zilvia. Every time one shows up the guys turn in to hormone junkies. ahahahahah
Hahaha this is true that's why you don't see a lot of girls on here or they are girl but don't let people know it. Just so they dont get harassed or talked down to .
Old 06-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #373
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
and you DRIFT?

Id tap it
Haha....

Dude that was bold

I luv it.... at least your being real +1 for that
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:42 AM   #374
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT View Post
Yes i drift and im sure you and most of the guys on Zilvia would BUT ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

That's whatsup mah.

My pop's does tat's and I love seeing other peoples art work.
Keep posting up peoples! I'm bored at work...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:43 AM   #375
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
What are you talking about.

About 80% of the ass I pull is from Zilvia.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:49 AM   #376
ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

80% damn i had no idea you swing :ghey: that way ESmorz

Because i have only seen two other girls on Zilvia so I'm guessing there's only like 5-10% of girls on here
Old 06-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #377
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
80% damn i had no idea you swing :ghey: that way ESmorz

Because i have only seen two other girls on Zilvia so I'm guessing there's only like 5-10% of girls on here
That's what you think

Call me Elliot if you must address me haha. Screen Names just sound creepy.

And to stay slightly on topic.

This will start off my sleeve.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:26 AM   #378
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:

Hahaha this is true that's why you don't see a lot of girls on here or they are girl but don't let people know it. Just so they dont get harassed or talked down to .
That's pretty strong generalization.

The girls who stay on here actually contribute to the forum.

Even better are the ones who most members don't even know they are girls.

All the attention whores like you come and go extremely quick.

You drift?

LOL.

I smell another Chewy thread.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #379
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
damn mel.

you da man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #380
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
That's pretty strong generalization.

The girls who stay on here actually contribute to the forum.

Even better are the ones who most members don't even know they are girls.

All the attention whores like you come and go extremely quick.

You drift?

LOL.

I smell another Chewy thread.
you know ive noticed that you've been following her around and chopping down her posts...you say shes an "attention whore" but you keep provoking her...i think you're secretly on her jock...seriously, its kinda lame...find something else to do, maybe "contribute" rather then e-stalk...just my .02

so BACK ON TOPIC

gonna be hitting up a tattoo party on saturday...$50/person limited to 10 people, from an artist at a local tattoo shop in the area...still havnt decided what i want, im not limited to subject or size...but was kinda short notice for me, so ill post pics once its over :P

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #381
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
you know ive noticed that you've been following her around and chopping down her posts...you say shes an "attention whore" but you keep provoking her...i think you're secretly on her jock...seriously, its kinda lame...find something else to do, maybe "contribute" rather then e-stalk...just my .02

so BACK ON TOPIC

gonna be hitting up a tattoo party on saturday...$50/person limited to 10 people, from an artist at a local tattoo shop in the area...still havnt decided what i want, im not limited to subject or size...but was kinda short notice for me, so ill post pics once its over :P

lol pwnt. If a tattoo party is what it sounds like, thats a hell of a deal.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #382
ClutchKick.N.dowNshifT

Quote:

so BACK ON TOPIC

Tattoo party yeah i need to get my hip one colored in maybe if i have time i could stop by
Old 06-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #383
HIM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

hahahhaha best quote.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #384
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

i think its full already, but if you're lookin for someone to color in what you have, check out Nice Guy Tattoo in Arcadia

www.myspace.com/niceguytattoo

call and ask for Tom, tell him Eddie sent u

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #385
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
I've been posting in these threads before before said, "following".

Another female sent me a link laughing at this, and I decided to reply.

Not different than what I normaly do, no?
Old 06-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #386
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ok tattoo people....

Ive been meaning to get Perseverance across my back for years now, but i absolutely fucking HATE needles.

any words fo wisdom to get past this?
Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #387
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
ok tattoo people....

Ive been meaning to get Perseverance across my back for years now, but i absolutely fucking HATE needles.

Yea huh....?? Man up!!

Na it aint shit bro.. scratching yourself deeply hurts more..
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #388
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
Quote:
ok tattoo people....

Yeah, its called beer and/or whiskey.. or just man up.

I used to be afraid of needles, until I started watching nurses stab me to draw blood.. it dont hurt, so whats the big deal. a tattoo gun is a different kind of needle though, and its not *that* bad (pain wise)
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:18 PM   #389
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
ok tattoo people....

You're hyping it up way beyond what's needed.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #390
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
This is the only pic I have of me with my tats. Gay pic I know.