Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-24-2008, 01:51 PM   #361
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
the NBA on NBC music put a smile on my face too ;]
Oh how I miss that theme.
Old 08-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #362
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
imma miss Nastia and Alicia. Nastia's gonna be in Anaheim at the Honda center soon I think. Should be alot of jailbait there maybe
Quote:
Gymnastics Powerhouses Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Chellsie Memmel And Paul Hamm Plus The Men And Women Of Team USA To Unite After Beijing For The 2008 Tour Of Gymnastics Superstars

Just back from China, the country’s most celebrated gymnasts including reigning World Champion Shawn Johnson, 9-time World Championship medalist Nastia Liukin, and 2005 All-Around World Champion Chellsie Memmel, will join Paul Hamm, Morgan Hamm, Shannon Miller, Blaine Wilson and the U.S. gymnastics team for The 2008 Tour of Gymnastics Superstars. A nationally televised special airing on MyNetwork TV on September 19th from 8:00-10:00pm (EST) will kick off the two month trek across the United States bringing world class gymnastics and music from Disney’s hottest young recording artists to Honda Center on September 20.
I wanna go, and maybe have a picture taken with
Alicia, Shawn, and Nastia.

Closing ceremonies tonight. Should be great, just
like the opening.

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 08-24-2008 at 03:19 PM..
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #363
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I think the closer is going to suck cause they are showing Men's volleyball in prime time before it and ending at 10:30 not 12...
Old 08-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #364
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I cannot believe we lost womans softball... shits disappointing
Old 08-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #365
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
The 2008 Olympics is over

and so is the wedgie show

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:53 PM   #366
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
I cannot believe we lost womans softball... shits disappointing
i cant believe how ridiculously long the closing ceremony is.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:16 PM   #367
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^ Jackie Chan and his musical solo

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #368
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
i cant believe how ridiculously long the closing ceremony is.
WTF? That was like half the length of the opener. Still cram packed with commercials...
Old 08-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #369
IdriveaNissan
Zilvia Member

IdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura about
roflllll wtf is with the circle of drummers and the retarded helmets?
IdriveaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #370
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
whoa whoa whoa who's that chinese chick singing? from that quick glance she looked hot

edit nvm she's not that hot

the wo ai beijing song
Old 08-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #371
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
whoa whoa whoa who's that chinese chick singing? from that quick glance she looked hot
Kelly Chen methinks.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #372
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
hahahaha jackie chan!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #373
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
The Olympics are officially over. What a great 2 weeks.
I'll see most of you in the NBA thread.

Old 08-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #374
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Twas awesome. I'm gonna miss constantly watching different sports throughout the night. And the NBA on NBC tune.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:27 AM   #375
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
USA dominates in team sports

Quote:
If, instead, the medals awarded to each individual are counted, the totals underscore the American commitment to team sports. They read like this:

Americans: 315 medals.

Chinese: 186.
I thought that was pretty interesting
kouki_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #376
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
I wanna go, and maybe have a picture taken with
Alicia, Shawn, and Nastia.

Closing ceremonies tonight. Should be great, just
like the opening.
Honestly, don't get mad at me Akademik, but I'm going to say that the gymnastics chicks aren't hot at all...Alicia's neck is built like a bull's, Shawn looks like a female Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, and Nastia looks like she's got a manchu queue thing going on... I'd still take Jenny Finch any day of the week.
yudalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #377
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I would also take Jenny Finch any day of the week,
include Amanda Beard in there also.

Amanda Beard
Old 08-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #378
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
Honestly, don't get mad at me Akademik, but I'm going to say that the gymnastics chicks aren't hot at all...Alicia's neck is built like a bull's, Shawn looks like a female Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, and Nastia looks like she's got a manchu queue thing going on... I'd still take Jenny Finch any day of the week.
Hahaha she also looks like Topo Gigio but most of all she does look like Dewey

But yeah Jenny Finch is hot

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:29 PM   #379
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
With proper officials the USA vs. Spain basketball game wouldn't have even been close.

Throwing shit on the floor, contesting every call, and not getting a single call when 3 or 4 guys legitimately hit the ground definitely favored Spain's sloppy style.

On top of that Spain played out of their mind as far as shooting goes.

Rubio going first in a NBA draft? Are you out of your mind? He didn't even stand out on their team.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #380
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

They meant a first round pick, not the #1 pick.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:05 AM   #381
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

I gotta say I really liked how NBC put together the broadcast of the Olympics.

They had the most popular events held sometime in the mornings so it would be live primetime in most of the US. Following Michael Phelps. The first airing in HD (coinciding well with my tv purchase last year), the tons of online footage.

For all those reasons and since it was held in a country of my ethnicity for the first time, this Olympics will probably be the one I was most interested in for a long long time.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #382
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Some pics from the Olympics

Here were my top favorites...

Last edited by LeftNutOfGowd; 08-28-2008 at 08:51 AM..
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 PM   #383
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Some pics from the Olympics

Here were my top favorites...

Agreed i like the Brazil one
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #384
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
^There's some NWS in there just to warn you guys at work.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #385
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^
By the time they read your post, it'll be too late.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:24 AM   #386
IdriveaNissan
Zilvia Member

IdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura aboutIdriveaNissan has a spectacular aura about
how can it be NWS?! its the olympics yo! more pix of brazil kthxbye lol
IdriveaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:12 AM   #387
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
I was talking about the link. There's a obvious boob shot in there.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #388
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHA yeah there is but the chick looks like a dude so you cant notice lol

There i removed the link i don't want anyone to get fired or something over it lol. So if you want to see the pics pm me

Old 08-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #389
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
I saw the boob wasnt really impressed with her manly like physic
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote