Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #361
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
everyones invited to the Nopi event. Its to get your NOPI PRO license. its just a quik 7 hour drive away its only 75 bucks for out of towners.

So do HTM and get your high speed skills ready, then do NOPI, then back again for the next 626 event at balcony.!!!!

i got a busness meeting in pasadena area at night, a dinner thing, but holla, cause i can stop by after.
only 7 hours huh? I dont think I can stand my car for that long lol

Anyway, im right south of pasadena, if you guys wanna meet up for TEA??? I mean drinking tea or something, give me a call haha...I'll hit up michael and Bin and them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
aw damn, I need to get my wheels from Mark before Friday so I can mount up my tires, lol. We should just schedule another orgy for Saturday night since most of us are going to camp out in the desert.

Are you staying at the Devonshire again? We'll be at Carl's Crib right around the corner.
Yes, devonshire for us. It wont be the same without eric tho...hahahahaha
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #362
JDworkz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
JDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura aboutJDworkz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hey Are There Anymore Spot Left For Htm Drift? I Want In This Time, Hit Me Up.
JDworkz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #363
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
7hrs??? i think my gas money cost more then the event fee! lol

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #364
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
denggg TEMPLE CITY!?!?! for da alignment! deng man all the good tuners/shop are away from the valleyyyy!!
Old 02-28-2008, 01:18 AM   #365
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chompz
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
no i can ride with you. afterall, who's ya daddy teddy?

without you jun? NEVERRR ... c'mon

JOSH!!! see u there bro!!!

also...chompz...my boy tony says he seen you in the same class as him at GCC...true or just a look-alike???
true that!

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #366
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
all right people!! lil-Jack's 500th post will be here at "March Madness"!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #367
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Only one more day!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #368
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
teddy, you driving this one?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #369
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Hey chompz you're gay...
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #370
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

foo. hook it up with your whip?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:09 AM   #371
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
It's gone sonnnn
Old 02-29-2008, 12:10 AM   #372
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

did you sell the lights too?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:13 AM   #373
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Nope. Someone's interested, but don't have their money yet.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:13 AM   #374
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
teddy, you driving this one?

fer sure I am!
Old 02-29-2008, 12:14 AM   #375
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

kouki right?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #376
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes! Foo just pm me. To stay on topic! I'll be there probably gonna film with my new camera!
Old 02-29-2008, 12:19 AM   #377
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
fer sure I am!
dope dude. i'll finally get footage of you. you going to be taking pix and/or filming as well?

Old 02-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #378
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Yes! Foo just pm me. To stay on topic! I'll be there probably gonna film with my new camera!
no mames!

Old 02-29-2008, 12:42 AM   #379
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chompz View Post
dope dude. i'll finally get footage of you. you going to be taking pix and/or filming as well?
I'll bring both... Plus I've got my onboard... so exciting!!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:22 AM   #380
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I'll bring both... Plus I've got my onboard... so exciting!!
You'll be so distracted with driving and having a blast that you will forget to snap pics/vids, lol
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:12 AM   #381
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

Cool

Quote:
You'll be so distracted with driving and having a blast that you will forget to snap pics/vids, lol
rofl.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:39 AM   #382
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
You'll be so distracted with chuck and having a blast that you will forget to snap pics/vids, lol
fixed.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #383
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL. Oh well. My dad was a professional photog back in his day so if anything, he'll get some pics.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #384
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
LOL. Oh well. My dad was a professional photog back in his day so if anything, he'll get some pics.
haha right on

I just input all the settings, hand the camera over to my g/f, and tell her how to compose the subject, lol.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #385
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
haha right on

I just input all the settings, hand the camera over to my g/f, and tell her how to compose the subject, lol.

haha that works too..
Old 02-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #386
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
REmember, Tech is at 7:30 am
Drivers meeting is at 7:45

We start at 8 am!!!

Dont be late!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #387
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
gahhhhhhhh one more day!!!!!

im not driving but supporting teddy!

gooooo teddy

bust it out like tokyo driftttt!!!!!!

hooray for waking up at 5am!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:29 PM   #388
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
gahhhhhhhh one more day!!!!!

im not driving but supporting teddy!

gooooo teddy

bust it out like tokyo driftttt!!!!!!

hooray for waking up at 5am!
w00t!1 Hells yes the excitement is unbearable!
Old 02-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #389
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
wish i could have done this one...ill be there to watch for sure though..not sure if balcony i havent decided yet but for sure ill be there to watch HTM!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #390
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
wish i could have done this one...ill be there to watch for sure though..not sure if balcony i havent decided yet but for sure ill be there to watch HTM!!!
yes. you should come.

</discussion>