Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:34 PM   #361
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Ill play this game lol WDYWT
slamburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #362
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WDYWY... lol.

SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #363
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Rocking the Shawn Kemp's today. I'm looking forward to the Shaqnosis coming out too.
!Zar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #364
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Arrow

WDYWT: Lol nothing special, just my beat to shit grime time Vans

But here is what I wore to a Superbowl party yesterday, 07 Metallic's

Last edited by Mofuhcka; 02-04-2013 at 06:35 PM..
Mofuhcka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #365
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
You mean 2007 release lol and nice i have the same ones posted above
Old 02-04-2013, 06:19 PM   #366
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Hardly see these in stores, and especially my size, so i bought a pair in every color for myself! I love buying shoes, hate buying any other article of clothing... anyone else have that problem? lol

Btw, I have an extra pair of size 11 blk/white Roshes that I bought for my buddy but they didn't end up fitting him. Hit me up if interested!

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #367
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
You mean 2007 release lol and nice i have the same ones posted above
Yes lol good catch on the typo!
Old 02-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #368
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #369
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Roshe Runs are so comfy, it's my luck that when i wear them it snows? WTF.
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #370
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

MAHALOHAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
Hardly see these in stores, and especially my size, so i bought a pair in every color for myself! I love buying shoes, hate buying any other article of clothing... anyone else have that problem? lol

Btw, I have an extra pair of size 11 blk/white Roshes that I bought for my buddy but they didn't end up fitting him. Hit me up if interested!
Let me cop that black and white? Price shipped to Hawaii 96797? PayPal ready
MAHALOHAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #371
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
So then, who got a pair of 3's today?

I tried (during a business meeting) but came up short. The servers were CRAPPY... Oh well, you can't win them all...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #372
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
So then, who got a pair of 3's today?

I tried (during a business meeting) but came up short. The servers were CRAPPY... Oh well, you can't win them all...
Don't worry, they'll be re-re-re-re-re-re-leased soon enough.

Been wanting a pair of suede New Balances for daily duties lately.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #373
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got my pair of 88 tribute 3s
tootall4la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #374
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

missed out on the 3s but scooped up some nike solarsoft moccassin. supposedly the next Nike Roshe? we'll see.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #375
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Rocking the Shawn Kemp's today. I'm looking forward to the Shaqnosis coming out too.
Those Kamikaze 2 retros are really, really nice. It's another perfect example of how Reebok's retros tend to be on point, compared to Jordan Brand. They basically cost the same as the original release... They have the exact premium materials used in the original release, and 99% of the original detailing.

You gotta love it!

tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #376
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

colombianbryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Just picked these up today! Very clean in my opinion and quality is awesome! but what laces...?
dont mind the old school phone... its a bundle deal with comcast hahaha

Old 02-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #377
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
so just a random question i have always wanted to know from the "sneaker heads" dont flame to hard but how exactly do you know if the shoe is a fake or not?
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #378
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drscooper View Post
so just a random question i have always wanted to know from the "sneaker heads" dont flame to hard but how exactly do you know if the shoe is a fake or not?
man there are so many ways. easy way from websites if the shoe sells for lets say 140 retail and a website has them for 50, most likely they are fakes. i mean you can look up pics of the original shoes and compare the and you most likely see noticeable differences. anything you have in mind you trying to get that you are on the fence whether they are real or fake?
Old 02-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #379
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by colombianbryan View Post
man there are so many ways. easy way from websites if the shoe sells for lets say 140 retail and a website has them for 50, most likely they are fakes. i mean you can look up pics of the original shoes and compare the and you most likely see noticeable differences. anything you have in mind you trying to get that you are on the fence whether they are real or fake?
if you are able to have them in your hands before purchase know where nike puts the registered marks on their shoes so you can compare and also the quality of the shoe is already a sign the shoe is fake.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:57 PM   #380
colombianbryan
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHALOHAWAII View Post
if you are able to have them in your hands before purchase know where nike puts the registered marks on their shoes so you can compare and also the quality of the shoe is already a sign the shoe is fake.
very true! i also heard how they smell haha everyone knows that new fresh smell but i guess fakes have an off smell. what i heard so don't quote me on this!
Old 02-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #381
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by colombianbryan View Post
very true! i also heard how they smell haha everyone knows that new fresh smell but i guess fakes have an off smell. what i heard so don't quote me on this!
I've heard this as well. I think its because fakes use cheap adhesives so it throws the smell off.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #382
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
^Lol

My buddies always ask me if the Jordans they bought off someone online are real or fake and i just take a quick whiff at it to tell.. To me its like sniffing the difference between oregeno and weed. Its easy to notice because fakes have a toxic smell whereas real pairs have a shoe store, new plastic smell. This is for new shoes though*

Aside that, the details in a fake pair is always noticeable as stitchings are off, eveness* of the cut and the material they use (Leather is easiest as fakes have really soft and crumbly material)

Also..

PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #383
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks guys for not flaming lol, yeah i know they have registered marks. just online shoping and a found deal to good to be true haha
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #384
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drscooper View Post
thanks guys for not flaming lol, yeah i know they have registered marks. just online shoping and a found deal to good to be true haha
Im guessing your looking on a website that says guarantee authentic blah blah or your money back, please send money via Money order or cashiers check, No Paypal atm.... These are 100% knock off retailers from China.

If your looking on these website they have multiple pairs with full size selection of a old release.. Look online like ebay for market price, if they are selling them for retail and your wondering why they still have them instock, its because its fake.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #385
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Im guessing your looking on a website that says guarantee authentic blah blah or your money back, please send money via Money order or cashiers check, No Paypal atm.... These are 100% knock off retailers from China.

If your looking on these website they have multiple pairs with full size selection of a old release.. Look online like ebay for market price, if they are selling them for retail and your wondering why they still have them instock, its because its fake.
This ^^^ totally true. How are they sold out everywhere but they have a full size run? haha
Old 02-11-2013, 02:23 AM   #386
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

tootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to alltootall4la is a name known to all
My latest pick ups
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574514.295214.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574530.910120.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574545.293653.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574581.660970.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574596.494171.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360574621.277467.jpg
Old 02-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #387
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Weekend Cops and i didn't want shit this weekend!!

stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 AM   #388
tootall4la
Zilvia Addict

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360846056.666357.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360846075.798694.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360846087.415581.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360846114.265804.jpg

Do em dirty lol
Old 02-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #389
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Im pretty glad they brought back the Nike Air. Hope they retro the IVs now with that

Was it throwback Thursday or Tuesday? Lets say its Thursday

Old 02-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #390
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceOnesxWai View Post
Im pretty glad they brought back the Nike Air. Hope they retro the IVs now with that
Oh god i wish they would do a "Nike Air" retro 4