Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:51 PM   #361
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
its about time steve-o!
indeed it is

situations...i snapped my hood wire...the one that releases the lock mechanism from under the dash

so now i cant open up my hood ...any one got a clue...dont say reach under....IC is in the way LOL
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 01:56 PM   #362
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
indeed it is

situations...i snapped my hood wire...the one that releases the lock mechanism from under the dash

so now i cant open up my hood ...any one got a clue...dont say reach under....IC is in the way LOL
"You're killing me smalls!" (The Sandlot)

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #363
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
"You're killing me smalls!" (The Sandlot)

yeah well...u play ball like a GIRL **gasp**

lol love that movie...

but dammit i dunno what to do...
Old 11-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #364
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
well pilgrim, so the hood doesnt even pop up a lil? only thing to do if the cable is snapped is to remove the front bumper, or try to macgiver a coathanger with a mirror underneath by the front mount.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:43 PM   #365
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
well pilgrim, so the hood doesnt even pop up a lil? only thing to do if the cable is snapped is to remove the front bumper, or try to macgiver a coathanger with a mirror underneath by the front mount.
its open by about...1/2 inch../ so ima try to open with swivles and ratchet
Old 11-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #366
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
You can always try a bottle opener and pry it open then upgrade to a CF hood!
"SCORE!"

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #367
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
its open by about...1/2 inch../ so ima try to open with swivles and ratchet
keep us updated. im sure youll figure somethin out.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #368
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
You can always try a bottle opener and pry it open then upgrade to a CF hood!
"SCORE!"

im broke jiggah....i just got a swap done in 3 days lol
Old 11-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #369
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Damn sucks to hear. Hopefully you get that thing open and marvel at the engineering genius that is your nissan.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #370
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
engineering genius .
LOL good one lol jkjkjk

yeah it got power washed so its clean and i gotta hook up my airbox to it still....GAHHHHHHH

i should have cheaped out and installed the SMIC and i wouldnt be having this prob lol
Old 11-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #371
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Quote:
LOL good one lol jkjkjk

yeah it got power washed so its clean and i gotta hook up my airbox to it still....GAHHHHHHH

i should have cheaped out and installed the SMIC and i wouldnt be having this prob lol
Airbox? pshhh you don't need an airbox. And cheap out by going SMIC...no no, good job on the FMIC It'll be worth it in the end.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:48 AM   #372
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Airbox? pshhh you don't need an airbox.
actually i do...my idle is somewhat eratic and the airbox will help stabalize...
Old 12-01-2007, 01:15 AM   #373
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
dude, your car doesn't like you. you got that mark kouki syndrome. mark's car doesn't like him either because of the no turbo factor.

oh and just so you are all witnesses...

MY CAR WILL BE LOWERED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR OR FIRST WEEK OF NEXT YEAR! OH, AND RANDY WILL NOT HAVE A LOWERED COUPE BEFORE ME!

I'm just hoping my parts come in soon. RUCAS ORDERED!!!!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #374
hustlervibes

Quote:
actually i do...my idle is somewhat eratic and the airbox will help stabalize...

Awww, ok... well get that taken care of. OR you could just never stop and your idle won't be an issue
Old 12-01-2007, 01:45 AM   #375
hustlervibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
dude, your car doesn't like you. you got that mark kouki syndrome. mark's car doesn't like him either because of the no turbo factor.

MY CAR WILL BE LOWERED BY THE END OF THIS YEAR OR FIRST WEEK OF NEXT YEAR! OH, AND RANDY WILL NOT HAVE A LOWERED COUPE BEFORE ME!

My car LOVES me for a matter of fact...

It's just a love hate relationship with the aftermarket parts. And if you think about it. My kouki and his S13 are complete opposite. I can't keep my hood closed and he can't open his

Congrats on the RUCA can't wait to see it SLAMMMMMMMED!

On a side note, I will be ordering my hood Monday or Tuesday
Old 12-01-2007, 01:57 AM   #376
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol see your car wants the turbo, it doesn't want to close it's hood till it has one

We'll see how low it'll go, but I definitely don't want it scraping.

The yoshio factory cf one right?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:57 PM   #377
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
so whos going on dec 4th? anyone?

and where do the 240s usually meet up?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #378
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post

Hit me up Ryota I'm down to roll

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #379
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ok cool. let me see if i can make it out this tuesday and ill call you when i know for sure
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:21 PM   #380
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

ha new motor coming this weeks meets lol
Old 12-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #381
hustlervibes

Ordered the YF hood from autobacs today... friggin' $1000.........

Anyway glad to see a new face coming and a fresh CA18 swap

Are you gonna be able to make it out jimmy?
Old 12-02-2007, 07:27 PM   #382
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post

We usually start our own spot coz we're speshul haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #383
hustlervibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
We usually start our own spot coz we're speshul haha
We're so special that people invade our spots and screw up our line up. So we constantly move, hopefully this week we'll be able to stay in the same spot the whole meet

But if we end up being in the same spot as last time once you turn in from the light in the middle of the plaza turn right and the first stop sign and left at the first entrance into the parking area and you should see us on the left. That is assuming we're gonna meet in the same area.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 PM   #384
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
We're so special that people invade our spots and screw up our line up. So we constantly move, hopefully this week we'll be able to stay in the same spot the whole meet

But if we end up being in the same spot as last time once you turn in from the light in the middle of the plaza turn right and the first stop sign and left at the first entrance into the parking area and you should see us on the left. That is assuming we're gonna meet in the same area.

so were not gonna organize at krispy kreme...were gonna meet were we ended up basically...ill try to get more 240 donuts again lol some one bring something to drink lol
Old 12-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #385
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
I'll be in burbank in the summer time for a like a week, may have to drop by and meet some folks.
Silkroad FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 AM   #386
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

u should brodah...all we ask is follow the rules and its gravy enjoy urself...if ur gonna be in burbank sounds like u need to go to see some fine L.A. B!tches lol
Old 12-03-2007, 10:19 AM   #387
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post

DREAM ON DREAMN! im narrowing down my choices just you wait and see!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #388
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
My Buddy is having a track day (road/drift) dec.8th at Horse Thief Mile (in Willow Springs), if you guys don't know Horse Thief Mile... just youtube.com it....
Anyways, it will be $80 for road/grip guys and $120 for the drift guys...
PM me if interested, must have money sent by Friday (paypal), Thank you ^_^
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:14 AM   #389
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
1 Day Left Till This MEET
Bust Out The Car Wax
Find A Good Jacket
And Put On A Level Head
Lets have a Bomb Meet tomorrow Night @ 9pm
**Please Follow all the rules**
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:41 AM   #390
digitalightkenz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
digitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enoughdigitalightkenz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I should show up with the 14 and the for Sale Sign, I have not driven that thing for a couple of weeks now.

I should look something like this. just that I will have the FOR SALE signs on