Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #361
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Rich Boy's also rockin' the black Orisue hoody.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2007, 06:15 PM   #362
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

Because I can.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:27 PM   #363
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^^^ I listened to it the other day, it was extremely far off of what I was expecting.
Hell, I had never heard them curse on an "album" until now.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:06 AM   #364
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
It's a new style.

Lead singer, what's his face, couldn't handle all the screaming from all their previous albums.
So they changed style.

I like it.

+ I'm seeing them next Saturday so I'm trying to get familiarize with it.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:00 AM   #365
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:14 AM   #366
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Right NOW I'm listeinf to Ghost Face- Wildflower.

"That was the best fuckin I ever had."
"That's cause you been dealing with the hisssss."

"Oh shit that's my man."
"Better go talk to him."

Yo bitch I fucked your friend
Yea you stank hoe.

Fuckin classic.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:19 AM   #367
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Right NOW I'm listeinf to Ghost Face- Wildflower.

"That was the best fuckin I ever had."
"That's cause you been dealing with the hisssss."

"Oh shit that's my man."
"Better go talk to him."

Yo bitch I fucked your friend
Yea you stank hoe.

Fuckin classic.
Fun Fact:
I own the movie that sound clip came from on DVD...
"JD's Revenge," old school blaxploitation flick, I got it at Circuit City for like $7.50 when I was buying up all the blaxploitation films I could get my hands on a few years back.

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:26 AM   #368
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Fun Fact:
I own the movie that sound clip came from on DVD...
"JD's Revenge," old school blaxploitation flick, I got it at Circuit City for like $7.50 when I was buying up all the blaxploitation films I could get my hands on a few years back.
I knew it was from some 70's blaxploitation film, but had no idea which. The only blaxploitation film I've seen is The Mack. That movie is dope. I'm finally at the age I can say, "Shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin.".
Old 05-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #369
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dolomite is a classic of course hahaha.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:40 AM   #370
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I knew it was from some 70's blaxploitation film, but had no idea which. The only blaxploitation film I've seen is The Mack. That movie is dope. I'm finally at the age I can say, "Shut the fuck up when grown folks is talkin.".
I blacked the fuck out and bought just about any one of them I could find over a couple months a while back.
Willie Dynamite
Coffy (Pam Grier's titties were worth the $11.50 alone)
Foxy Brown
The Mack
Superfly
JD's Revenge
Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song
Cleopatra Jones
Black Caesar
Let's Do it Again (if that one counts)
Uptown Saturday Night (if that one counts)
BlackBelt Jones
Dolemite

... those are some of the ones I know are hiding in my collection without me having to go to the living room to name them all off. My pops and my uncle have both tried in vain to borrow from my collection. I'll sooner burn them a copy of what they want then to allow them outside of my house.

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 11:00 AM   #371
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
You guys forgot the best one: Blacula
Old 05-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #372
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
You guys forgot the best one: Blacula
Didn't like it enough to actually purchase it.
It wasn't even successful enough as a "cheesy" blaxploitation movie for me to enjoy.

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:55 PM   #373
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Blacula is like a comedy to me, I get a kick out of it everytime.
I <3 when they play it on BET on Halloween.
and Bones....
Old 05-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #374
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
This fucking guy is a monster.
Love it.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:03 PM   #375
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
*Big Ass LP Picture*

Because I can.
Im going on monday to check out their "movie" and August 7 they come to Atlanta. Somewhere before then I guess I should buy their cd.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #376
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ You have time, it comes out on Tuesday

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #377
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Well we were gonna check and see if they were doing one of those 12:00am shows.

Ahh.. Coffy. I remember watching that when I was like 13. I was like deeemmaaaann... Slow motion!

My friends a big hip hop head and he had me jamin to this a few days ago:

Oh and then we blasted this through Alpharetta:

"Hey, daddy... What does slap a white boy mean?" Hahahaha
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #378
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 10:26 PM   #379
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
This fucking guy is a monster.
Love it.
i second that, louis logic is ridiculous
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:05 AM   #380
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Common - The Game (Feat. DJ Premier)

shits hot fellas.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #381
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

DJ Premier is amazing, he never lost it.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #382
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

... the only album I own with a song titled "promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers)"
pops and my uncle raised me on funk music, simply put.

And I write too!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #383
JDMClifford
Zilvia Junkie

JDMClifford is an unknown quantity at this point
isley brothers, that lady
david bowie, changes
atreyu, shameful
Old 05-14-2007, 12:53 AM   #384
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

The track with Common, The track with Lauryn Hill.

She's so grown up.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM   #385
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I was listening to Hard Knock life Album this weekend.

And Kanye's second album, specifically Drive Slow like 20 times. Kanye's first verse fucking sums up life for me in HS to a T. It's exactly how life was for us in the midwest back in the early-mid 90's. Then Paul Wall comes in and ruins the shit.

"You see, back, back, then, then, if you had A car you was the Chi town version of Baby."
Old 05-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #386
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

... yes, I know it does not come out until next Tuesday, I will speak no further on ill-gotten fortunes

And I write too!
Old 05-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #387
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
today

system of a down' steal this album

and

necro
Old 05-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #388
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
necros production is hard..nuff said.
todays listening included aqua timez, black milk (crazy beats!!!), and the new klaxons cd.
also bumped grouch & eligh for awhile
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #389
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
What a splendid pie
Pizza Pizza pie
Every minute every second
Buy Buy Buy Buy Buy
That's a cool album...

^^^ you guys forgot "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" - probably my favorite blaxploitation movie ever.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #390
S14TEVE
Zilvia Member

S14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the roughS14TEVE is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to S14TEVE
100 Demons - Repeat Process.
^^^^^^^
Fucking Tough.