Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #361
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

on yo assssss <3
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #362
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
I had such a Blast at this event, I can't wait till the Next one!! Except I will Be driving the Next one.. Time to Bring the Z out of Retirement

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #363
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nice pics sam..!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 01:08 PM   #364
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
I had such a Blast at this event, I can't wait till the Next one!! Except I will Be driving the Next one.. Time to Bring the Z out of Retirement
damn, there goes my tow for May Mayhem...lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:27 PM   #365
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post

on yo assssss <3
bbeeerrrooooooooo! I was on rob like fat kid on hotcakes. I was thinking...if he gives me anymore brake checks, I'm not going to be able to keep this line!!! lol

for the record...I never look in my rear view mirror...so I had no idea you were that fucking close! lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #366
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
damn, there goes my tow for May Mayhem...lol
My Sig Say's it all...

2 Trucks + 2 Trailer's = Simple Sexy Track Time!!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #367
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
tuche good sir...tu fucken che...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #368
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
yeah i dont look back either! i dont understand the need to?

and rob... i noticed, instead of tandming with us, you seem like you are always trying to one up us?

which makes tandeming not as legit? lol

unless your competing i guess but wtf, stay on our lines and we stay on yours <33
Old 03-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #369
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob
Quote:

and rob... i noticed, instead of tandming with us, you seem like you are always trying to one up us?

unless your competing i guess but wtf, stay on our lines and we stay on yours <33
^this was my first true tandem sesh. still figuring shit out. i was trying to one-up the whole day because its the easiest way for me to stay consistent. ill work on it tho. kthnx.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #370
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:

which makes tandeming not as legit.....lol... almost as favorite as the line I just told this guy in another thread. lol
Old 03-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #371
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRob View Post
^this was my first true tandem sesh. still figuring shit out. i was trying to one-up the whole day because its the easiest way for me to stay consistent. ill work on it tho. kthnx.
lol....yes rob....your line was always different. Makes it fun, except for when you WERE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME....lol...
Old 03-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #372
danlandlord
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
danlandlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anybody got pics of my red S13 coupe......?
danlandlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #373
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

were you the only red coupe there?
Old 03-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #374
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car

4 jackets on and chow has a t-shit haha
Old 03-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #375
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

^^^^ and johns stiiiiiiiill trying to see teddy's ass!
Old 03-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #376
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
^^ HAHA is that Teddy?
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM   #377
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
^^ HAHA is that Teddy?
yes, that is teddy.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #378
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
No wonder I didn't see him...

yeah I want to do this......BADLY!!
Quote:

on yo assssss <3
Old 03-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #379
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hells yeah!!! Backwards initiation!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:26 PM   #380
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

You sir had a very sick entry! I don't know how far back you start but I was the 4th car on grid. I looked over my shoulder & when you came into view you were already sliding sideways.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #381
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
^ hahaha Jason Kim and I were seeing who could initiate the earliest. We both were trying to do it where the keyhole ends. So much fun!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #382
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Taste the fire.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:38 AM   #383
nieko
Post Whore!

626 March Mustache Madness! on Vimeo
Old 03-18-2010, 03:40 AM   #384
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob

backwards?
Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 AM   #385
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

backwards what?????
Old 03-18-2010, 09:44 AM   #386
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

hahaha sick! Hammy yes. Rob no. Don't your rear tires have to be passed your fronts?
Old 03-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #387
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
hahaha sick! Hammy yes. Rob no. Don't your rear tires have to be passed your fronts?

haha...or going backwards. lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:02 AM   #389
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^^^^^^That sh!t looks cRaZY!
Old 03-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #390
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

that was probably the best video of that drift I have seen to this day. lol