Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:15 PM   #361
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
Woooot I Made It In A Banner Yessss
Old 06-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #362
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
i can't wait for the next event, this time i'll be using my car! hahaah i got 9 laps at the night event last night, i also would say it wasn't that much, but it was a really fun to experience. trying to attack the corners at night, hard to figure out where the initiation points were.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:33 PM   #363
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Thank You Jackson and all the 626 staff, it was an awesome event and learned a lot more this time around. We will be at next event for sure!!

I just wanna say to those drivers that came to me complaining about not getting food.

1. Your Mom isn't there to feed you, we will not cook it for you and bring it out to the track to eat in your car, or to the pit while you work on it.

2. Learn to listen when things are announced(food read)

3. DTC supplied 100 burgers and 50 hotdogs, and 10 cases of drinks.
I can not believe that while all this was on the grill ,you stood in line and got nothing. There was more than plenty and Teddy's mom ran out of the stuff she brought which was a lot.

So don't sit there and cry about how you didn't get any, you chose not to eat when food was ready.

There were lots of people that showed up from other tracks and just ramdom pleople that you guys invited who ate.

DRIVERS WHO PAID FOR EVENT HAVE A CHANCE TO EAT FIRST, AS WE MENTIONED, THE FOOD IS FOR DRIVERS AND STAFF.

So next time the grill is on, please Drivers and Staff eat till you pop.

Thanks again, great event.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:39 PM   #364
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
i got my share of food, but thats me hahahah. hey ernie, heard you had fun on avenue J last night LOL. man that was fun. way to juke us on the onramp, and then i thought you broke down! WTF hahahaha. man i got home so freaking late, i woke up like half an hour ago.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:46 PM   #365
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
We the STAFF are well aware of the problems and will be addressing them.
I started to write a entire essay on problems, reasons, our faults as staff, faults of drivers, and just general problems that night drifting has. But decided to address them with JXN personally and just let you all know its being addressed.

On drivers end though, the first page reads,
" Open to intermediate and advance ONLY (No first timers sorry)"

So when we send a group out there and there are beginers running. and they are spinning out every run, sometimes 2 times a run. Thats gonna KILL your time!!! (Thats why us advanced guys run all of on at once, 5 car tandem with no spins. We get alot more runs. In 3 runs we can get 15 cars through.) How long does 15 passes take beginers and "intermdiate" with spinouts every run??

We don't expect tandem, and zero spinouts, but the amount of begginers running was disappointing and frustraiting for us. Because we know that it means a lack of runs for you guys. And we sat there in the pits and watched you guys and discussed this and other issues on the trunk of chucks coupe.

So we are sorry if you felt a lack of runs the Intermediate drivers group. At a certain point, its out of our hands and up to drivers honesty about thier skill level.

So PLEASE read the begining of our event threads. and be honest about your skill level. You hurt yourself, other drivers, the staff, and the integrity of the events why you enter yourself into an event above your level.

Beginners please come to our day events and let us help you get better!!! go there now and read how many people are talking about how much they learned there!!

And Please PM ANY problems and suggestions to me, JXN, or any staff members. We hold these events for you Drivers and to keep you from getting hurt on the TOUGE. So whatever you feel will make a better experience, we wanna know.

thanks, and sorry for the drivers that felt disapointed.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:47 PM   #366
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie321 View Post
i got my share of food, but thats me hahahah. hey ernie, heard you had fun on avenue J last night LOL. man that was fun. way to juke us on the onramp, and then i thought you broke down! WTF hahahaha. man i got home so freaking late, i woke up like half an hour ago.
lol, I thought I was still at track.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:47 PM   #367
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
lol, crazy, i didnt even know the grill was for anybody, i thought it was someones personal one. its all good though. i just disagreed on the register in person thing cause there was more cars than usual.
cant wait til the next one.
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #368
s13_ono
Leaky Injector

s13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nices13_ono is just really nice
thanks to everyone that stopped on the 14 to check on my broken car..... especially eric castro!!!!!!! thanks guys, great event!!!!!
s13_ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:08 PM   #369
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240esux View Post
lol, crazy, i didnt even know the grill was for anybody, i thought it was someones personal one. its all good though. i just disagreed on the register in person thing cause there was more cars than usual.
I think the grill started as apersonal, but Ernie and Teddy's mom have REALLY gone out of there way to take care of our drivers. All that stuff comes out of there pockets and donations, so please thank them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_ono View Post
thanks to everyone that stopped on the 14 to check on my broken car..... especially eric castro!!!!!!! thanks guys, great event!!!!!
No prob. for those that dont know. his alternator died, so we charged his battery off mine for 10 minutes, just in the cars and drover 2 miles till his car died. charged it, drove it, died....... did this a few times till we got him to a safe Vons parking lot where his car could be kept in safety over night while his ride came.

and I missed last call at the bar
Old 06-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #370
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

^eric, which vons did you guys go to? The DTC crew was at vons off Avenue J, ozzie's radiator had a crack in it, and we were there for hours lol.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #371
ericcastro
Post Whore!

naw, we were further south than that. almost into LA. He almost made it lol.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #372
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
lol man sucked my day ended early yesterday =/ I wish I could have been out there so bad. Oh well, time to fix my car and get it ready for the next one!
Suck what happened to your car Peter, there is a pedal in the middle of the gas and clutch, try pushing on it with your foot. I know you are not THREE footed but just try it, you will find it does something awesome.

J/K I didn't see you crash, was told you didn't brake.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #373
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post

J/K I didn't see you crash, was told you didn't brake.
haha wtf peter u didint brake?!?!?! weirdo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
naw, we were further south than that. almost into LA. He almost made it lol.
you guys made it that far from where we saw u?!?! insane, mad props. lol
Old 06-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #374
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
i dont see many pics of the night event...why?
lol
Old 06-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #375
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
cuz u werent there duh
Old 06-08-2008, 06:27 PM   #376
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

and it's top secret!!
Old 06-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #377
ericcastro
Post Whore!

cause im cleaning my house

edit, here is one of a few i have,

clean,

and the photochop version,

Last edited by ericcastro; 06-08-2008 at 06:55 PM..
Old 06-08-2008, 06:34 PM   #378
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
To those that participated in the night event...just as eric said, it is CLEARLY posted that this event was for interediate and advanced drivers only. we ended up having to split the novice group of almost 30 into two groups A & B, 30 minutes each, and then staff/advanced in group C. For those that have participated in our day events AS NOVICE DRIVERS, you guys know that you guys get MORE THAN ENOUGH track time. Once again, this night event just wasn't meant to take the place of our day events for beginners.

We try to make it fair for everyone. EACH GROUP got 30 minutes - this doesn't mean that advanced/staff group got to run more. They ran a total of 30 minutes also, it just seems like we get more time on the track because it runs smoother when we run 6-7 car tandem.
Just as eric mentioned, it just takes a bit more time when we send out 15 guys one at a time, with spinouts almost every time.

Granted, maybe we did accept one too many latecomers and it may have overcrowded the event just a bit, but please know that we are taking notes to better our events.

Also, to those who are wondering why the night event is more expensive: WSIR charges an extra premium on the insurance on top of the regular, along with track cost. ALSO...the United Rentals generated lights...those are ridiculously expensive. I happened to see the receipt, and for a one day rental, it's nearly renting a day at balcony. Please know that we aren't makin an extra buck - we're either barely breaking even, or losing. That's why we have such a hard time making HTM happen.

The careless driver in the red miata: He only knows of the events because he asks me as an aquaintance from time to time, and i told him all day yesterday to please stick with your own group. He decided to pay for the night event at the end of the day...and at the end of the night when duffman and others told me of his actions, i spoke with him, and i told him that the fire marshall was penalizing us because of his actions, and as soon as we had that talk, he cowardly boned out with the quickness. Please excuse him, and know that i've spoken with jackson personally and we've resolved the issue for next time.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #379
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rev Free~ View Post
Not meaning to point any fingers (I dont know any of these people personally), but what the hell was up with those E30s (some fool in a white one almost hit me trying to drift out of Balcony into the parking lot), that Miata (as someone mentioned), among lots of 240s(I recall the last session some hatch decided to go again, even after everyone was told "pit in" and the staff member was like "WTF IS HE DOING?") I swear I saw them go the most of anyone, and they seemed to careless about what the staff was doing (waving flags, yelling at them, etc..)
I'm one of the e30s, but I was driving a blue 4 dr, what's up with me, sir? what did i do to you? you mentioned "those e30s" in plural, hence, my response to you... what's crack'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen'? where did i go wrong with you, sir? unless you were only referring to one e30 which was the white one...? and if you are only referring to him, then i will be more than glad to apologize for the inconvenience and the threat he had brought to you last night, but i still wanna know what i did to you? i will take full responsibility for his actions because i was the one that brought him with me and i briefed him with the rules, however, a human being will do what they will especially when they an energy of a first timer. i did put him on check when i saw him doing crazy stuff and i'll do my due diligence to make sure that the e30s i bring to the next event will adhere to the rules i am familiar with. with that in mind, i appreciate your patience and i hope that all that negativity that entered your vains leaves your good soul. but i still wanna know what i did to you.

as for the red miata, he can suck my right nut and when he's done, he can suck on my left one. :hammer: IT should have been the first and only one booted for definitely standing out by not following the rules and putting many in danger in addition to not being courteous. i'm sorry for being too harsh with him, but his actions despite of what reputation he has was not acceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
yeah i was the one that got pulled over on the 14 and san fernando...gave me a huge interrogation of where i was coming from and about the car etc etc...got my hood popped, didnt know what they were looking at...gave me a citation for my headlights and being too low

damn, i'm glad everything turn out okay, bro! i was like daaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that sucks! i hoped those dumb as pigs don't know about engines, LMAO.

Quote:
" Open to intermediate and advance ONLY (No first timers sorry)"
I understand this statement, so before I registered, I made sure that this was not an issue, however, on this forum it seems like it is while at the event it wasn't because I guess money talks, right? I agree with you that novices should stick with their classes during the day drifts. Before I went to this event, I posted up on this thread, but i guess it was a bit late and as one of my earlier posts said that i will take my chances. indeed, my chances were high and i ended up purchasing a spot.

whatever the case may be, i had FUN and that's what really matters to me which others may not be able to relate to. in respect to your quote, i apologize for taking time from your runs due to me being a novice, but at the same time, i can respect the fact that i may not be able to join such events because of certain requirements that i have not met, however, i took my chances and it didn't seem like such requirements were enforced anyways. smoking weed is illegal federally, but it doesn't mean no one does it, kna mean?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #380
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Hey, this thread is getting hostile. haha. Let's not.

Jeremiel, you're a cool dude. I was the guy who drove your car and gave you some tips. =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #381
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Thank you to Dominique (she should be known as more than just "teddy's mom!!!" lol) for the truck-full of food, drinks, and love! Thanks to teddy for the blowjob, and not much else. free hugs from me only, biattccchhh!!!

Big ups to DTC PERFORMANCE and ernie for all the damn food that i didn't eat so others could have more, and the music, and his crew. thanks for makin it happen.

and another big thanks for jackson, but he already knows.

so where did ALL those spectators come from last night? there were MORE SPECTATORS than DRIVERS!!! did they come from downstairs from the POC that were running all day??? it was crazy!!! 626 doin it BIG!
Old 06-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #382
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Hey, this thread is getting hostile. haha. Let's not.

Jeremiel, you're a cool dude. I was the guy who drove your car and gave you some tips. =)

yea, for sheezy. jeremiel, we met for a brief minute while getting you situated. please please do not be discouraged from coming to our next event. Please be sure to join us for our july event, we'll make it up to you for lost track time - promise.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:05 PM   #383
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Karl wasabi is right, lets not get hostile here, i just wanted to let you guys know that i did this FOR ALL OF YOU.

This event was super expensive, way more than HTM...as a matter of fact, im taking a lost for the night event. Thats why I said I will think about it when ppl asked for another night event.

Again, BIG THANKS to teddy's mom "ze mom" and of course
Ernie and all of the DTC guys, and DTC, thanks for bring BBQ for us!!

Thank you staff!!!!

Thank you photographers!

Thank you keith and chompz!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #384
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
oh yeah...
hey who was driving solo on southbound 405 around midnight-12:30ish in a white 240 and was being chased by a SUV?
(honda crv to be exact)
that was funny. :P
Old 06-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #385
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
so where did ALL those spectators come from last night? there were MORE SPECTATORS than DRIVERS!!! did they come from downstairs from the POC that were running all day??? it was crazy!!! 626 doin it BIG!
HELLZ YA!! 626 GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! and of course we go big! lol

this is the official 626 night drift talk shit thread! lol jk!

man...i cant see shit with my yellow headlight at night...or i just sux at drifting...ya that could be it!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #386
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
HELLZ YA!! 626 GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! and of course we go big! lol

this is the official 626 night drift talk shit thread! lol jk!

man...i cant see shit with my yellow headlight at night...or i just sux at drifting..
with more videos flying around on youtube its can only get bigger
Old 06-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #387
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sijia10358 View Post
man...i cant see shit with my yellow headlight at night...or i just sux at drifting...ya that could be it!
Both........
Old 06-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #388
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Jeremiel

Very Glad you had fun at our first night event. Despite the hickups i think the next night event will have more rules, like no new comers. that way we can be sure everyone knows the rules we try and stick to at 626 events.

on a side not, can you tell the E30 guys that the 14 is not the Wanagan? Speeding is a norm on it. But coming up on regular traffic and having to hit ur brakes really hard right behind them is not cool. It pisses people off, and scares them. they call CHP, make a complaint. And a few of these over a couple weekend will put more heat on the 14. forcing us to drive 75mph all the way to WSIR. AND the rest of the people that use the ENTIRE track. So for the sake of EVERYONE that races at WSIR, dont scare the normal folks when speeding, thanks
And i generalize you as the E30 guys, cause I figure you can talk to them for us. sorry for putting that responsability on ya. And hope you and your guys come to our day events!

JXN tries not to take ANY money at the track. that way we can be sure that we are gonna be able to break even, AND that we dont end up with a large amount of people. We didnt fill the track for night, till right before the event. And once the people arrive, we cant turn them down. Hence the large size of people running.

if you want to make sure and have smaller running groups/ more track time, pre pay JXN in person or PayPal. cause if he fills it before the event, he locks it and thats it.

And POST SOME DAMN VIDEO SOMEONE !!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #389
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post

Thank you keith and chompz!!!
Yeah, Thanks guys. I was able to get some decent run time cause you were on the Staffing tip. When you get your car back Keith, I'm gonna be standing there half the day lol

And decent run time means I actually almost finished the 1 set of tire i went through.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:21 PM   #390
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
And POST SOME DAMN VIDEO SOMEONE !!!!!!
ditto!
i wanna see how the night event looked!