Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 12:22 PM   #361
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Did they come in? Lol, I'm not good with this waiting stuff. ADD > Me...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2005, 01:51 AM   #362
jdm_eg6
Leaky Injector

jdm_eg6 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey slideways. stfu. go ahead and try and flame me. for what reason? ur gonna comment on us... wanting our wheels on time? you tell us to STFU and just wait? go ahead and let me see what you can say about me? just cause you know these guys... you act like everything is all fine and dandy. if i pay for something.. i expect to have it when they say. i have nothing against josh in this, as long as he keeps us updated and everything is clear. i did this groupbuy because i know a few people who have dealt with josh b4 (importfanatix). you gonna call me an asshole? honestly, only thing i see wrong is you telling people to STFU in the first place.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:19 AM   #363
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

srpwrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_eg6
hey slideways. stfu. go ahead and try and flame me. for what reason? ur gonna comment on us... wanting our wheels on time? you tell us to STFU and just wait? go ahead and let me see what you can say about me? just cause you know these guys... you act like everything is all fine and dandy. if i pay for something.. i expect to have it when they say. i have nothing against josh in this, as long as he keeps us updated and everything is clear. i did this groupbuy because i know a few people who have dealt with josh b4 (importfanatix). you gonna call me an asshole? honestly, only thing i see wrong is you telling people to STFU in the first place.
Why can't you take it to pm's rather than ruinning this post. if you guys have a problem with each other, deal with it outside of a group buy advertisement.

Josh, did you happen to get pics of them? and after reading all of this, i haven't seen an expected date for the 8.5" all arounds.. i've read the end of november, i've read 3 more weeks or so, i'm still not clear on when they are expected to come in, or if they came in with the 7.5/8.5 shipment.

Please clarify this if you can.

Chris
Old 11-24-2005, 09:27 AM   #364
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
^ yes plz do b/c I need rims ASAP.. and would also like to see what 8.5 look like in front and rear
Old 11-24-2005, 02:43 PM   #365
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:

Hey guess what, i believe josh said the wheels came in yesterday and are expected to be shipped by next monday. Got your answer? Ok, then STFU.

The only thing that we are not clear on is when the 8.5 full set are gonna come in.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:55 PM   #366
jdm_eg6
Leaky Injector

jdm_eg6 is an unknown quantity at this point
anyway. all these STFU's aside. can we get a clear statement from josh with what's going on. i believe everyone else is NOT SURE with what's going on. everyone is making statements without actually knowing. a month ago, josh said he received a shipment of the 17x7.5's. i know a few people asked for pics, but he never answered. josh, you said that some wheels came in, so that's the staggered setup right? like i said, nothing started til the first STFU. so that's the end of that. now, let's just get to what's going on with the wheels. thanks.
Old 11-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #367
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Man all I want is some pics of the 8.5's and when the 8.5 all arounds are gonna be here I'm not complaining... well actually kinda but I think it's all on Rota not Josh. Hey Josh, wanna take two sets of the 8.5's out of the staggered and give me my four? j/p man...
Old 11-25-2005, 06:35 PM   #368
turknjd
BANNED

turknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-knownturknjd is making his/her stupidity well-known
You guys shouldnt fight, people like dont meenies here.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:01 AM   #369
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Both of you just shut the fuck up! Quit your bitching and resist the urge to post a reply to eachother. At least take it to PM's if you insist on fighting. Sheesh...

On another note PICTORz!1!!1
Old 11-26-2005, 03:30 PM   #370
driftah
Leaky Injector

driftah is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have pictures of these wheels on a S14?
Old 11-26-2005, 09:25 PM   #371
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
i sound like a little whining baby? you sound like a cocky prick that thinks he's a big shot because you know the guy throwing this groupbuy. you know josh personally? OK! WOW! YOU ARE GOD. me a baby? am i the one referring to CHIPS and " i like dick" references. real mature there buddy. like i said, josh needs to clear everything up with this groupbuy. a lot of people are waiting and he's not giving us the information we need. verbal beating? um yeah. you're cool bro. i think you lack some attention. anyway. all i care about is getting some info from josh. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
you sound like a rediculous whinning little baby compalinin cuz mommy didnt give the titty this morning. get off my jock kidd serriously and stop commenting. take the verbal beatin and be on your way. otherwise this wont end and ill have u lookin gayer than C.H.I.P.S with an " i like dick" sign tatoo'd on his forhead!

josh where them pics at doode, i swear u lagg more than mariah carreys last album.
How about this:
BOTH OF YOU take this nonsense to PM... Josh is both a premium member AND an advertiser, meaning that he has actually contributed to the forum, I did both of you the favor of deleting these posts, and if you continue this shit in ANY manner in this thread, we will have a problem.

And I write too!
Old 11-27-2005, 02:34 AM   #372
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
*snip*

another problem. NO PICS and the memebers and ppl who are waiting on their product want pics. SO. bak on topic. JOSH get pics. no more fussing and fighting? i guess so. but im soo good at it, it hurts.

oh yeah. josh has some 17x7 d2's in if u want to ehck them out. they have been there for a couple weeks. real crappy size and offset. i think 48 but i will give u an idea i suppose.

Last edited by Phlip; 11-27-2005 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: warnings warnings warnings, keep it on topic
Old 11-28-2005, 08:40 AM   #373
srpwrd
Leaky Injector

srpwrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Still waiting Josh, please update us.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:17 AM   #374
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
sorry guys t-day was killer on my stomach..
anyways...
Just wanted to say that the wheels are not here.
the 1 guy that delivers wheels for rota threw out his back
so i will have to wait till after 2pm today before i get the wheels.

why 2 pm because the warehouse guy will be there.

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-28-2005, 12:37 PM   #375
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Thats alright but you best post some pics!
Old 11-28-2005, 03:41 PM   #376
zeek
Zilvia Member

zeek is an unknown quantity at this point
I Would want a set if they came in Less than +20 offset and wider than 8.5" like 9.5-10" and in 18"

For example I would buy a staggered set of 18x8.5 18x9.5 +15-20
Old 11-28-2005, 08:10 PM   #377
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
rediculous man, you are some art of work i swear.

Well guys i was at RnD today, wheels are not in cuz some delivery fuker threw his bak or some bulll ..

whatever they said delivery is soon if josh hasnt already stated that.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:57 PM   #378
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217

cant wait to see them....
Old 11-28-2005, 11:43 PM   #379
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Enough wiith the Civic sizes!!1! Lol, but they look good, makes me start questioning my decision for black...
Old 11-29-2005, 04:14 AM   #380
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
the golds dont look too bad. i got black though...
Old 11-29-2005, 06:16 AM   #381
jdmized240sx

jdmized240sx is making a name for him/her selfjdmized240sx is making a name for him/her selfjdmized240sx is making a name for him/her self
seems good. keep the updates coming.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 AM   #382
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
Ok guys ehre are some pics..
the delivery guy came last nite at 6pm
and not only that but he has to make a few more trips he only bought a few of these suckers here.

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 11-29-2005, 11:00 AM   #383
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Are those the 7.5 or 8.5? Do they come with rota center caps?
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 11-29-2005, 11:33 AM   #384
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo
Are those the 7.5 or 8.5? Do they come with rota center caps?

i think it's 7.5"

i wanno see some 8.5"s!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 12:07 PM   #385
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
the 8.5's are right next to it
Old 11-29-2005, 12:27 PM   #386
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
I must admit i am a little disappointed, but hey.. they'll rock my boat for track usage.
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 11-29-2005, 01:29 PM   #387
BSPerformance
Zilvia Addict

BSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-knownBSPerformance is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to BSPerformance
god damn could tjhey make those spokes any BIGGER! god damn.. if they just shrunk em their would actually be a lip.. so when are the 8.5's all around showen up?
Old 11-29-2005, 02:36 PM   #388
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (15)
ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I think they're decent. Not much choices out there for us 4 luggers
Old 11-29-2005, 04:00 PM   #389
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

Meh, was hoping for more lip but they aint bad... and hey the FN's and Grenades don't even have any lip. Good for the beater daily/track wheels... So when do we get our 8.5 all around? Also, you guys got a 4-lug 240 in the shop? I'd like to see some on a car...
Old 11-29-2005, 04:21 PM   #390
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
are the those rims on the pic all +20??
Closed Thread