Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #361
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
What rim color are u going with.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #362
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
this is awesomeee
Old 02-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #363
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
im loving this build... but i got one question.. if you do end up doing the silver state classic what tires are you ganna run? at thoes high speeds tire wear is a major issue along with violent tire falure... like the top secret car had (if i remember right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #364
badrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
badrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of lightbadrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
That is a sick setup!!! Ive always loved s15s and the rb26 is a very nice touch!!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:30 PM   #365
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
Price, shipped to Toronto, Ontario, Canada

p.s That car looks amazing, please keep us updated
Old 03-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #366
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Updated Photos.
Need to go ahead and fix two spots that maghically showed up after a layer of metallic was sprayed. No big deal though, Should have this POS cleared by Thursday and ready to get reassembled in a couple of weeks.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:44 PM   #367
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
GAAAWWDD Damnnn!! I love it bro!! this will desimate all!!! Cant wait to see her put together

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
Old 03-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #368
awdfury
Leaky Injector

awdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura aboutawdfury has a spectacular aura about
soooooo hooooottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #369
kyo_kun187
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choiceskyo_kun187 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kyo_kun187
deeeiaammm maaang.. keep up the good work.. BUMP BUMP BUMP!!
Old 03-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #370
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm loving the widebody. (and I typically don't)
Old 03-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #371
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
I would take this over a bugatti veyron so fast a light beam wouldn't catch me.....gorgeous project man, what diff are you planing on using??
Old 03-09-2008, 03:39 AM   #372
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
I would take this over a bugatti veyron so fast a light beam wouldn't catch me.....gorgeous project man, what diff are you planing on using??

I am using a GTR Rear End, should work for a while and when it blows, I will switch it out to an upgraded Ring and Pinion with a nice 1.5 Way Diff.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 AM   #373
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
I just went through all 13 pages and HOLY SHIT......very nice job dude...very nice!!! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the completed stage of this sick ass S15
Old 03-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #374
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Please tell me you know the aerocatch holes are backwards.

But I guess as long as they are the locking type and are locked they wont come open.
Old 03-09-2008, 11:17 AM   #375
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
ya know...i think this may in the running for the sexiest s15 ever. finally assembly will be the proving ground...you've got some stiff competition
Old 03-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #376
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Please tell me you know the aerocatch holes are backwards.

But I guess as long as they are the locking type and are locked they wont come open.
Yes I do know they are backwards and that was done for a reason. The reason being that I did not have to make a custom pin mount by flipping them around, I really did not want to move them around and in this position they line up perfectly with holes that were already drilled into my core support, any lower and I would have been cutting into the front part of hood support structure and I just didn't like what it looked like under there. I would also imagine that no matter how the locking pin goes through the recieving pin, the hood will stay shut.

Last edited by CursedGTR; 03-09-2008 at 05:20 PM..
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM   #377
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
ya know...i think this may in the running for the sexiest s15 ever. finally assembly will be the proving ground...you've got some stiff competition
That car is sick. I cannot compete with that.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #378
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
i think you could by the looks of it so far, even though that s15 is so illll
Old 03-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #379
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
You shouldn't compete with it, you should absolutely destroy it!!! You're well on your way, just a lil more

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 03-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #380
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Yes I think you will surpass it. Although I like it's paint job better.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:26 AM   #381
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
hey Gunny! what happens when your contract in Oki is over? Whats your plans? Shipping to US via Crate or the Gunny stays in Okinawa? KILL!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:06 AM   #382
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
hey Gunny! what happens when your contract in Oki is over? Whats your plans? Shipping to US via Crate or the Gunny stays in Okinawa? KILL!!!
We will crate it up and send it on over and continue the build. Then, I will garage the fucker and build something else.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:23 AM   #383
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
wow man its looking amazing with the fresh paint.
you have come such a long way and are making good progress, thanks for the updates! cant wait to see pics of it in some tire shredding action!
Old 03-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #384
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
That car is sick. I cannot compete with that.
I dont know man your car is looking hella sexy. Damn I wish I had the money you had and also your car.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 PM   #385
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Again... the color is amazing.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #386
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Again... the color is amazing.
word that color is so hawt
Old 03-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #387
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
she's pretty nice looking

Review Thread
Old 03-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #388
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
looks excellent.
i really want to see the color out in the sunlight

your car should tandem with the magician s15 lol
Old 03-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #389
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
looks excellent.
i really want to see the color out in the sunlight

your car should tandem with the magician s15 lol
what a cock tease, absolutely gorgeous, your car too cursedgtr!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #390
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow...brilliant color...
Closed Thread