Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #361
cytuning

Trader Rating: (0)
cytuning is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have the water separator tank in stock and how much for it shipped to 95621 also price and shipping on the rb20 intake manifold to 95621
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #362
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
could you tell me a price for 2meters of pink tubing, and 1meter of orange, and a s13 pulley kit shipped to 77062, Thanks kind sir.
we have 4 and 6mm ID silicone. which one do you need?
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:17 PM   #363
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytuning View Post
Do you have the water separator tank in stock and how much for it shipped to 95621 also price and shipping on the rb20 intake manifold to 95621
I dont stock the manifolds.
$70 shipped on the water sep. tank which is in stock now.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:43 AM   #364
ryebreadz28
Leaky Injector

ryebreadz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for a radiator shipped to 07001? I have a S13 with a S14 SR20.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:10 AM   #365
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
I dont stock the manifolds.
$70 shipped on the water sep. tank which is in stock now.
if you don't stock the manifolds...how long would it take to get one to my house (19003) and how much would it cost in shipping if i wanted one (rb25)??
Old 07-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #366
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryebreadz28 View Post
How much for a radiator shipped to 07001? I have a S13 with a S14 SR20.
It is $230 shipped to your door.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #367
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T View Post
if you don't stock the manifolds...how long would it take to get one to my house (19003) and how much would it cost in shipping if i wanted one (rb25)??
I would say 6-8 weeks and $550 shipped. You also may want to consider the billet throttle body which is designed spicifically for use with the manifold for an additional $400.
Here is a Pic of my RB25:

Old 07-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #368
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i need the size tubing it would be from the radiator to the resivoir, so i think thats 6mm, im not for sure though.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 07-06-2007, 04:12 PM   #369
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oh man...... 3 row radiator?
I probably will be buying one of those.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #370
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Are the pulleys factory size or under driven?
Old 07-06-2007, 06:02 PM   #371
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
i need the size tubing it would be from the radiator to the resivoir, so i think thats 6mm, im not for sure though.
6mm is the size we run on the water seperator tank to the reservoir so yes it should work.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:04 PM   #372
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Oh man...... 3 row radiator?
I probably will be buying one of those.
3 separate rows inside of each aluminum tube. Made 4 SR20's Doit.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #373
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@Rttuning View Post
Are the pulleys factory size or under driven?
Pullys are Regular Diameter, Lighter weight, better looks.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:13 AM   #374
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
how much for coilovers for an s14 and light weight pullys shipped to 91326? thanks!

Last edited by driftsilvias13; 07-09-2007 at 10:43 AM..
Old 07-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #375
ryebreadz28
Leaky Injector

ryebreadz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shot ya a PM about ordering a radiator.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:39 PM   #376
str4g63
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
str4g63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to str4g63 Send a message via MSN to str4g63
Do you guy's offer a suspension kit like other companies?? ie:: ruca/w tension rod and etc..
Old 07-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #377
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Didn't you see on the first page they sell all the forelinks but not as a kit or a total set. But the shipping i believe is a flat rate shipping when you order alot of items at one time.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:42 PM   #378
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Oh yeah i can't wait till tommrow i so want to skip out on school and put on my s13 coupe coilovers.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:03 PM   #379
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
a pair of 5lug 20mm spacers shipped to 95660?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:17 PM   #380
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
how much for coilovers for an s14 and light weight pullys shipped to 91326? thanks!
$1100 for both shipped to your door.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:20 PM   #381
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryebreadz28 View Post
Shot ya a PM about ordering a radiator.
All exact shipping quotes that I give here differ from the flat rate shipping on the website so they need to be paypal'd directly to [email protected] please note the exact item you are buying on the paypal payment form.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:35 PM   #382
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by str4g63 View Post
Do you guy's offer a suspension kit like other companies?? ie:: ruca/w tension rod and etc..
No "kit" just low prices on everything all the time so that wether you need one part or a whole car's worth of parts you always get a deal. We don't sponsor anyone like other companies we sponsor everyone.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:38 PM   #383
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14 View Post
a pair of 5lug 20mm spacers shipped to 95660?
We just have 25&30mm left right now.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:42 AM   #384
phatboi

phatboi is an unknown quantity at this point
how much are fc3s coilovers shipped to 98661?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #385
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
quote on s13 intercooler and 3 meters of tubing shipped to 77062, Thanks.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 07-10-2007, 08:48 PM   #386
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
For the S14:

Toe Arms + RUCA's + Subframe spacers/bushings.........shipped to 63304 please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$480 shipped for everything above.
How are most people paying for this? Credit card over the phone or online?

Interested in doing this soon.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:05 PM   #387
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
can i get a price on S14 coilovers shipped to 89130?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:04 PM   #388
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboi View Post
how much are fc3s coilovers shipped to 98661?
They are not here yet but when they are, It will be $1030 shipped.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:05 PM   #389
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
quote on s13 intercooler and 3 meters of tubing shipped to 77062, Thanks.

$443 shipped for both items above
Old 07-11-2007, 06:07 PM   #390
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZenkiS14 View Post
How are most people paying for this? Credit card over the phone or online?

Interested in doing this soon.
Everyone sends $ to [email protected] through www.paypal.com
Closed Thread