Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #361
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MambaSic View Post
no he's right they all look the same and it is getting old. You guys have some narrow tastes. Don't blame us if you cant handle the reality of it.
Usually when someone cant fathom something in conjunction with fear of said lacking of comprehension this is the first typical reaction.
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #362
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
canada i hate you
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #363
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
'sexystyle is here' is the name of this thread.

not 'us 2 pplz over hurr don't like no aeroz'

here, i'll repost what really matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcoupe View Post

dont mind the blinkers and positions lights. I got Dmax ones that I need to put on + in the mrket for ganador mirrors.
proof is in the pudding. shiny black pudding.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:02 PM   #364
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
I just dont get what is worth 13 pages? All this for a POS replica? I don't know maybe someone can explain this to me? The last thing we need are more 240s with replica kits.

Sexy style or not replicas suck
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #365
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah sorry
not everyone in the world can afford legit aero kits
then again, not everyone makes show cars and daily drivers
some enjoy beating the hell out of their aero. and not running a few feet off the ground
wide and low bro
maybe you'll get it one day. but i doubt it.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #366
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
I just dont get what is worth 13 pages? All this for a POS replica? I don't know maybe someone can explain this to me? The last thing we need are more 240s with replica kits.

Sexy style or not replicas suck
Take your car to the track and see if your $2k aero + paint was well spent.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #367
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
yeah sorry
not everyone in the world can afford legit aero kits
then again, not everyone makes show cars and daily drivers
some enjoy beating the hell out of their aero. and not running a few feet off the ground
wide and low bro
maybe you'll get it one day. but i doubt it.
The point is what the 240 community needs are more people who are proud of their cars. Proud enough to not put POS parts on their cars. Track or not.

But in the end its your car. Enjoy it, but its just not my cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Take your car to the track and see if your $2k aero + paint was well spent.
As mentioned my car gets daily driven so i'll let you know. And so far its holding up fine thanks for the concern.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #368
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ummm Aaron you do have real aero though.

Fucking BN Sports.

Nah but seriously yeah their replicas but from what I've been told their actually refined to fit better.

Replica or not, its just a look.

Unless you make your own kits, then your going to run kits that some other people have.

Cars are made to be driven. Most people don't understand that.

Weird.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #369
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
The point is what the 240 community needs are more people who are proud of their cars. Proud enough to not put POS parts on their cars. Track or not.
Bro its aero.

Unless we're all during some type of time attack then sure aero comes in handy. Such as authentic C-West kits which are wind tunnel tested and all.

But its drifting.

We're not going that fast, nor are we going straight most of the time.

Its for looks and looks come and go especially in a environment where you have to push your car to the limit and at times people crash into you or you go off track.

Aero is just a look. I have replica aero, but all of my performance aspects are never cheapen and certainly not knock off parts.

But it is to each's own.

No side will ever win the argument.

If you don't like sexystyle, you don't have to post here.

I love it, its awesome.

Which would be the reason I'm posting.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:24 PM   #370
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Ummm Aaron you do have real aero though.

Fucking BN Sports.
Yeah which is why im surprised he will be running this kit. Oh well always nice to have more aero lying around with a track car. But I would have expected more honestly. Its like me getting rid of my aero to run extreme dimensions lol
Old 02-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #371
marveluz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
marveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The blackcoupe on minervas makes me regret sleeping on them and getting meisters.
marveluz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:05 PM   #372
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dousan: it would be rad if, after mounting the sexy style, you painted your car grey with rainbow flake. retro PG. haha.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #373
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
haha
yes i have real BN SPORTS
in fact, i have next to NO knockoff parts on my car
oh i do actually have one thing off the top of my head....

its the fucking quick release ive had for 5 years
oh shit.
and thats it. yes thats it.

sorry if ive gone thru my share of aero
i sprung for the legit kit already, BN SPORTS, inculding the hood. and its expensve as fuck
when i crash i cringe because breaking a 300+ dollar bumper verses a 150 dollar one. yeah do the math.
like i said, since u dont track your car you wouldnt understand. i used to daily too and i ran fake and legit kits. in the end they just end up in a pile of broken parts. yeah. surprise!

also the doods from shine street.
well did u see how this kit fit when it was REAL?
it fit like a piece of dogshit. yeah. gaps like fucking CRAZY. it was terrible.
shine took the time tested it on at least 3 - 5 different cars to make it fit nearly PERFECT>
and its not FRP its thats hybrid stuff so bends and flexes (i posted pics few pages back)

as far as copying

WELCOME TO 5 years ago
you probably weren't there, but i was.
this is nothing new

save the tears son. save the tears.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #374
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
dousan: it would be rad if, after mounting the sexy style, you painted your car grey with rainbow flake. retro PG. haha.

nah those days are gone bro

next car i already have a different color to paint
hahaha
oh yeah, shits be planned already!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #375
azndoc
Post Whore!

Quote:
nah those days are gone bro

next car i already have a different color to paint
hahaha
oh yeah, shits be planned already!!!
I'm waiting for pink so that you can finally live up to your team name.

This pink would be the one and only pink evarrrrrrrrr.....

Old 02-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #376
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^ my jam

if i were to ever drive an s14 it would look like that.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:23 PM   #377
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Yeah which is why im surprised he will be running this kit. Oh well always nice to have more aero lying around with a track car. But I would have expected more honestly. Its like me getting rid of my aero to run extreme dimensions lol
you need to lower your car more and paint those fucking head light buckets before talking about what other people run. Dousan Tracks his car, trust me when I get my car ready to take on a track I will have my busted ass aero on stand by to run, the fuck if I am going to grenade a vertex kit.

the fuck, am I trying to impress BH or something?

no.

Dousan is keeping it real for the children as much as he may have talked shit on someone else for doing this in the past, sometimes you just have to grow up and realize sexy style isn't as mainsteam as bn.

Fuck I am still trying to find someone to get me m sports aero without buttfucking my piggy bank... and from the looks of it, i'll be running knock off m sports, it's going to be the only way i'll get that front bumper.

*SHAKES FIST*
Old 02-03-2009, 06:25 PM   #378
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
huh?

I saw my name.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #379
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
also the doods from shine street.
well did u see how this kit fit when it was REAL?
it fit like a piece of dogshit. yeah. gaps like fucking CRAZY. it was terrible.

unless you're dropping $10k for aero on some exotic car....98% of people's praised "REAL" aero made for imports fit like complete horseshit...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #380
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
huh?

I saw my name.
hugs and kisses and stock ka motors is what I said.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #381
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

yeah we were just talking about you bh
sit down, grab a donut.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #382
Om1kron
Post Whore!

popcorn is almost ready!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 PM   #383
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
donut, go nuts

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #384
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Fuck I am still trying to find someone to get me m sports aero without buttfucking my piggy bank... and from the looks of it, i'll be running knock off m sports, it's going to be the only way i'll get that front bumper.

*SHAKES FIST*
Hah. It's going to a be a cold trechorous journey for that.
I had to go msports copy.

=(
Old 02-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #385
Om1kron
Post Whore!

yeah if i find it, i'll buy it and never mount it, and probably make a coffee table around it haha.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #386
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I wish I still had a body kit kind of car.
It was so fun to break the bumpers off.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #387
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
woa, woa, sexy style haters have invaded. wah wah. I am not going to have a kit imported from japan at prob over 3k, and besides the shine auto kit i got fits super dooper awesome.
wait for the epicness soon.
These are some test fit pics

pic of the rear:
Old 02-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #388
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

as far as copying

WELCOME TO 5 years ago
you probably weren't there, but i was.
this is nothing new

save the tears son. save the tears.
lol i have been there......there will always be copying i know that. But I'll never condone it. Just find it funny that people will jump on other people running fake shit here yet there is a 13 page thread hyping up some fake ass aero. Just hypocritical.

/rant
Old 02-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #389
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I wish I still had a body kit kind of car.
It was so fun to break the bumpers off.
did you trade for a rolls-royce? haha.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:43 PM   #390
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol i have been there......there will always be copying i know that. But I'll never condone it. Just find it funny that people will jump on other people running fake shit here yet there is a 13 page thread hyping up some fake ass aero. Just hypocritical.

/rant

sorry there wasn't enough nut swinging your your legit aero?
don't be sad.
one day there might.....oh wait there won't. because no one cares if its real or fake anymore. just like titties.
could care less. just put them in my mouth. dance around in front of me. put on a show. im still going to go sleep happy either way.