Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #361
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I think it looks dope, but forget all this S14 nonsense. This thread was about the S13! Wtf's up with it? Still gonna keep it?
I second that motion. The S14 is sweet and all but its been pages since an S13 update! whats new stu?
Old 09-24-2008, 09:10 AM   #362
draggone

Trader Rating: (0)
draggone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yea!!! the cars look nice.

Last edited by draggone; 09-24-2008 at 12:30 PM..
draggone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:25 AM   #363
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
Stephen you do realize I am not the person who sold you the AEM correct? You dealt with me on the shipping aspect of the matter, I understand your frustrations and have been trying to handle them from day one. I've been talking with many people who have and do deal with the EMS on a daily basis to try and get this resolved. And...if it can't be resolved...you will get your refund in full. Sorry I wasn't johny-on-the-spot with your phone calls, I don't know what to tell you if you're missing track events...I'd be pissed too. Again thats why we're trying to deal with the matter as well so we can both hopefully come up with a solution. You should be getting an email from the seller shortly, thank you for posting my information up online!
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #364
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Johny i'm going to fly to your house and make love to your animals with flinstone push pops thanks to him.

He posted your info up on KA-T as well they even got links to your myspace and your girls myspace and all kinds of fucking madness LOL!

what a twatbag.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:43 AM   #365
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
yeah, hopefully he realizes now that we have been extremely interested in getting this resolved and takes that shit down. otherwise i don't see this going much of anywhere :\

event this weekend! gss! byebye tranny, found like...TONS of gear teeth in my transmission after this one hahaha

YouTube - gss event- drift

mmm the sr sounded so mean that day!

still waiting on action shots but a couple cool can-did shots showed up that i liked

omfg-drifting
Old 09-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #366
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
yeah if you can make this image bigger, id appreciate it... the s14 is dope as hell!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #367
Johny5
Post Whore!

i wish i knew who took that i want a bigger one of that shot too!

ImageShack - Hosting :: imgp7739qx3.jpg
Old 09-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #368
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sounded real good Stew.....
she sounds real healthy ...
Old 09-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #369
draggone

draggone is an unknown quantity at this point
Jonny5 hi, sorry bud for posting up your info, but I have been trying to get it touch with you or who ever sold me the AEM. If you did not sell methe aem who did? because I took the info off the box the AEM came in. Anyway I am sorry and I hope I could get this resolved very soon. I also took your info down.
draggone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:01 PM   #370
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
SO HOT.

Looks so good STEW
Old 09-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #371
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
i said godddammmm!

needs a wing and your golden...
Old 09-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #372
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
SO HOT.
what he said!!!!
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:26 PM   #373
Johny5
Post Whore!

alright...updates!!!

awwww poor old guy, didn't stnad a chance for the first time i stripped off an entire gear, i want to get an input shaft on my trophy shelf though soon,...oh well this will do!

mmmm MEATY tires!!! MEATY TIRES ARE IN MATT, JERK!

new rad hoses

CRISP new <60k s14 sr mission installed
15 gallons of c12
dyno time tommorrow night
endless stack of tires not including whats on the car now

READY TO ROCK for VIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigup thanks to the lookoutdrift guys, good guy on there is bringing me a spare trans to track. hope to be showing up there with over 370 wheel at 1.7 bar, we'll see though my car has never liked power at all :\

red car also just got shot for a magazine, going through approval process right now! :cross fingers:

we snapped this one on the side during that shot...

http://www.reaction-image.net/albums...wy_s14_022.jpg

her car looks so awesome!

for you s13 lovers...the car is about to get dyno-tuned!!!!!!!!!! THIS WEEKEND WHILE IM AWAY AT VIR :*( :*( :*(

but oh well, next week it'll be back in my hands running, her first drift event is oct. 19...HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 09-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #374
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
way way way too much editing in that side picture

way tooo much.

car looks good in the picture though, even though the picture looks like shit
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #375
Johny5
Post Whore!

yeah the editings not always my taste but i didn't take nor edit that picture..i just like it

the mag shots aren't edited, they're just flat out awesome
Old 09-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #376
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you'll be in VIR? I've gotta get up with you there and get some pics of the engine bay, you've given me so many ideas (yes, I'm stealing some, sorry!). That's a long ass ride for you isn't it? Texas to VIR? Can't wait to see this bitch in person. I think I might drool a little. Ah, one day mine will be there.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #377
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5 View Post
yeah the editings not always my taste but i didn't take nor edit that picture..i just like it

the mag shots aren't edited, they're just flat out awesome
will we get any other hi-res pics.....

MOAR MOAR MOAR.....
Old 09-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #378
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection

i just did a quick swoop in like 5 minutes ignore some of the eraser lines but a little more color makes the pic look sweet i think
Old 09-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #379
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
I envy you =/
Old 09-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #380
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRonTom31 View Post
way way way too much editing in that side picture

way tooo much.

car looks good in the picture though, even though the picture looks like shit
ROFL!

Have you looked at your sig?
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #381
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
ROFL!

Have you looked at your sig?
MY sig is supposed to be that way. It was a design of my car i did for a video game
Old 09-30-2008, 02:34 PM   #382
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
The 14 looks sweet stu.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #383
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Looking Good Stew.
I love the stacks of GOOD tires.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #384
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
FAT tires omg.

no unda fo yoo!
Old 10-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #385
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Stew how has your car been running since you removed you IACV...

i'm getting a intake manifold soon and remember you deleted your IACV... just wanted to see if it was worth it or would i be better keeping it on there.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #386
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Yeah Im curious to know as well d00d
Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 AM   #387
CAR_sileighty

Trader Rating: (1)
CAR_sileighty will become famous soon enoughCAR_sileighty will become famous soon enoughCAR_sileighty will become famous soon enoughCAR_sileighty will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was floored to see the progress and quality of the build on the 13. Months later i check this thread for a follow-up and am stunned to see you've revived the 14. Awesome builds and cars. Everything looks great!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #388
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Red rad hoses r rad.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #389
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Nice BF and GF S14, Stew.

hahahahahah
Old 10-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #390
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Nice BF and GF S14, Stew.

hahahahahah
That's exactly what I thought... relationship = solid when you have matching cars in magazines.

Anywho - car looks great, sounds great, can't wait to see how the s13 compares.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote