Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #361
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
like i said i just helped my buddie to post this meet on zilvia.

Thanks
Then why all little hissy fits? The way you were kicking and screaming about bullshit comments and how you reacted to castro and Om1kr0n just made it seemed like you were crazy butthurt over your failed meet.

If that's the type of help you're talking about then I'm with Drift on this and really stop helping out your friend. You did more damage to this youdrift shit by your reaction than the shitty meet did.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #362
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Then why all little hissy fits? The way you were kicking and screaming about bullshit comments and how you reacted to castro and Om1kr0n just made it seemed like you were crazy butthurt over your failed meet.

If that's the type of help you're talking about then I'm with Drift on this and really stop helping out your friend. You did more damage to this youdrift shit by your reaction than the shitty meet did.

the reason he reacts the way he does is because he's not the one putting up Business and business reputation on the fucking line...but he'll see how quick people are to backlash shit like this...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #363
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
in other words...MAN THE FUCK UP OR GTFO
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
THIS! is what needs to happen.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM   #364
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boobs13 View Post
like i said i just helped my buddie to post this meet on zilvia.

Thanks

Was it for your lover "240XTC"?
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #365
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Quote:
and you went around disrespecting people here who have bigger names and reps than you do!? talking shit and making threats!?

How the fuck do consider that helping someone? youre obviously not a good friend...otherwise you would know better...you should have STFU, taken the comments like a man, not like the 18yr old you showed urself to be.

Now, get your tail between your legs, and run to your buddie and tell him to man up, apoligize to my friend Om1kron, thats assuming he wants to salvage his rep and not wanting to be represented by you here...

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-25-2010, 05:04 PM   #366
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Was it for your lover "240XTC"?
Maybe being that short play's mental games .. I mean, If my Maxium height was right around shih-tzu, I would be a little pissed off qawala too!

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 01-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #367
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Damnnn DALAZ....You need a hug and some Pipeline Pizza...lol

DALAZ for moderator!!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #368
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_driver View Post
there was like 4 cars separating chowcho and mine
this was mine all JDM lol

i think i saw your car then,
was it parked on the side where the 2 510's were?
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:08 PM   #369
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
^^^ where's the LOLerstakes when you need them?

Review Thread
Old 01-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #371
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I dont know what the fuck is going on in here, but its pretty damn funny lol..

On another note, i did see Om1kron's car while i was in my chill lil group downstairs and VERY NICE WORK man. Definetly should have been upstairs showing it off. Not a big deal tho..PPL like me still were admiring it.

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #372
DreamN
Post Whore!

Juan, es good eh?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 01-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #373
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
^^^ where's the LOLerstakes when you need them?
huh?
xczxzxczx
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #374
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
I dont know what the fuck is going on in here, but its pretty damn funny lol..

On another note, i did see Om1kron's car while i was in my chill lil group downstairs and VERY NICE WORK man. Definetly should have been upstairs showing it off. Not a big deal tho..PPL like me still were admiring it.

the big deal is that they used his ride Illegaly (using it as the main flyer car) with out his prior knowledge or consent... and then they went ahead and denied him access to the main area, thats a big WTF in my book...seeing as it might have YouDrift's name in said flyer means they Blindly OK'd said production of the flyer and can be in for serious problems with Om1kron, since they misrepresented him...

Old 01-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #375
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
the big deal is that they used his ride Illegaly (using it as the main flyer car) with out his prior knowledge or consent... and then they went ahead and denied him access to the main area, thats a big WTF in my book...seeing as it might have YouDrift's name in said flyer means they Blindly OK'd said production of the flyer and can be in for serious problems with Om1kron, since they misrepresented him...
Kick their Ass SeaBass!!!!!!!

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 01-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #376
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
and you went around disrespecting people here who have bigger names and reps than you do!? talking shit and making threats!?

How the fuck do consider that helping someone? youre obviously not a good friend...otherwise you would know better...you should have STFU, taken the comments like a man, not like the 18yr old you showed urself to be.

Now, get your tail between your legs, and run to your buddie and tell him to man up, apoligize to my friend Om1kron, thats assuming he wants to salvage his rep and not wanting to be represented by you here...

id take your own advice dude, just because some didnt enjoy themselves, doesnt mean it was a bad meet. Just because so and so said it sucked, your quick to generalize it. If so and so ducked sick, you would do it to, because after all, those OG guys said so.

Boobs just defending his beliefes, You all are just jumping with what others claim. I wouldnt consider Castro, Om1kron and duffman as OGs like some of you say..
Old 01-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #377
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

damnnn your right! i forgot about that flyer! lol..That is a HUGE WTF..Thanks for bringing me up to speed

Old 01-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #378
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

haha steve just read the pages, it starts on page 6?
but yeah leave me a trader rating for selling that shirt to you!
lol
its RARE!
Old 01-25-2010, 05:27 PM   #379
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
i thought it was another jerking video..
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
Old 01-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #380
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
id take your own advice dude, just because some didnt enjoy themselves, doesnt mean it was a bad meet. Just because so and so said it sucked, your quick to generalize it. If so and so ducked sick, you would do it to, because after all, those OG guys said so.

I wouldnt consider Om1kron and duffman as OGs like some of you say..
i would if i was talking shit, but shit isnt shit if its the trueth, its a fact...
fact remain
- he went around opening his mouth disrespectfully to a lot of people
- he made threats

that alone pretty much lets me know who he is...

im we'll known here, i actually like to hang out with people from these forums, i know my time here hasnt been as long as the OG's but god damn i know how to respect. ill even say i swallowed my pride when i was corrected for my errors when i was wet behind the ears on any forum or event...

if he openly apologizes for the stupid shit he said, it might salvage a bit of YouDrifts rep that kids like him have given them...

Old 01-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #381
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Quote:

Boobs just defending his beliefes, You all are just jumping with what others claim. I wouldnt consider Castro, Om1kron and duffman as OGs like some of you say..

defending his Belief? He jumped on Castro when Castro asked him to Seperate the Difference between the the 2 626's.. Then, if you go back and read, He went off some more, with verbal bashing, yet Castro for the most part kept it calm ... But those are his Belief's right?

the Belief when someone has an Indifference and wants to seperate the 2 groups, you jump on him with profane language.. But thats all good right? Because Castro isn't OG right?

It shouldn't matter who is OG or Not... the fact Remains that he he talked a gang load of shit.. Now he don't want to say anything, so someone else will come in and take pity...

So man.. I Respect you, you have been on here a long time, I have read alot of your Tech info and other threads, so understand where i am coming from and this isn't a attack against you ..

2015 Subaru STI
A Ton of Projects
Old 01-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #382
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
i think i saw your car then,
was it parked on the side where the 2 510's were?
yea but i was on the other side of the fence
Old 01-25-2010, 05:43 PM   #383
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

lol ok, then you were the parked across from me lol
Old 01-25-2010, 05:48 PM   #384
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
What your not seeing is Boobs/Richie, sending threatening PM's to members here on this forum.

Sadly,
kids like this guy,
and this behavior,
is running the long term members like you away.
There are few guys with dates like yours.
Me, Om1kran and Duff are becoming the "OG's" simply by trying to keep the community and forums decent.
Plus Im old as shit, lol.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #385
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hOngsterr View Post
fucken guy that was guiding me to park my car made me hit the car behind me while i was backing up T_T
ahh that was you, i saw that
u parked by me
Old 01-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #386
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ok ok , i just dont want any grudges against me. lol

Just need better form and help these meets out if any of you are gonna go to another one. Yeah some of the cars werent up to standard. I told everyone I could think of to bring their nice cars, i dont really know many people taht fit that criteria since im fron the inland empire, and alot of peoples cars out here I wouldnt say are that fit.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #387
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

damn...wish i could remmember my old name on here..Ive been in the game since 2002. I saw your car up there hong! our caravan didnt leave hooters till almost 6 i believe, and by the time we hit nissan's entrance, it took us like 30 mins to get in the back of the dealership. lines of cars that went all the way into the street lol.

Old 01-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #388
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
i would if i was talking shit, but shit isnt shit if its the trueth, its a fact...
fact remain
- he went around opening his mouth disrespectfully to a lot of people
- he made threats

that alone pretty much lets me know who he is...

im we'll known here, i actually like to hang out with people from these forums, i know my time here hasnt been as long as the OG's but god damn i know how to respect. ill even say i swallowed my pride when i was corrected for my errors when i was wet behind the ears on any forum or event...

if he openly apologizes for the stupid shit he said, it might salvage a bit of YouDrifts rep that kids like him have given them...

ERICCASTRO and OM1KRAN I have an apologie. My bad for threatening you guys and talking shit on you guys and yea i know i disrespected you guys as well especailly OM1KRAN my bad bro hope you guys accept this apologie from me. And to the other zilvia members as well. Sorry ERIC for disrespecting you bro i hope you two well forgive me for my stupitly arguements. And hope we can be friends because i hate eniemys......

sorry you guys and people that had to read this whole forum!!!!

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 01-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #389
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
damn...wish i could remmember my old name on here..Ive been in the game since 2002. I saw your car up there hong! our caravan didnt leave hooters till almost 6 i believe, and by the time we hit nissan's entrance, it took us like 30 mins to get in the back of the dealership. lines of cars that went all the way into the street lol.
I have 180 pictures/videos uploading right now and I got the entire line of cars into the street

*edit*
Thank you boobs13 btw, I'm glad to see you come to your senses a bit there
Old 01-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #390
Nismentality
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
Nismentality is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
I have 180 pictures/videos uploading right now and I got the entire line of cars into the street
nice, nice where can i check them out after?
Closed Thread