Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:44 AM   #361
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey jack, maybe your shit broke down because there was too much dirt in the engine bay. That's my diagnosis.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 12:44 AM   #362
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
ANY PERSON THAT TOOK PICTURES IS REQUIRED TO POST THEM.

THEMS THE RULES.

DON't MESS WITH ME.

Ill try and post more while Im in Vegas. I basically got home unpacked, repacked for Vegas, hitting the road again at 6am and will be gone again until Friday. SEMA!!!

Oh and Karl, Marissa might not love us but we love her
Old 10-29-2007, 12:57 AM   #363
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Hey jack, maybe your shit broke down because there was too much dirt in the engine bay. That's my diagnosis.
Yeah most likely that may be the problem.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:18 AM   #364
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

THEMS THE RULES.

DON't MESS WITH ME.
More after my midterms

Old 10-29-2007, 01:27 AM   #365
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm bloggin it...i just had my point and shoot...and a signed piece of your bumpa haha

and jack...man we thought u were pissin...woulda called but neither me nor sky got ur digits homie

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 AM   #366
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Bloodz at the allstar house of drift series of world racing

Battles commence.

Who flipped?

Kickflips arent allowed.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:55 AM   #367
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
two more maybe? the rest in a couple days

Old 10-29-2007, 02:00 AM   #368
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

THEMS THE RULES.

DON't MESS WITH ME.
not the best quality buh hey...and sorry about the f-ing size...lol

Old 10-29-2007, 02:10 AM   #369
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
more pics..im going to try and get some quick video by the end of this week...no promises...6 hours worth of video...omg im going to die
Old 10-29-2007, 02:12 AM   #370
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Ross no one cares, get that video up now ho

edit: 100 posts! YEAH

Last edited by yarou; 10-29-2007 at 03:16 AM..
yarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:13 AM   #371
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
^^ you..shut your face
Old 10-29-2007, 02:20 AM   #372
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Great pics ~ I'm upset that I couldn't go hang, but even more upset that Jack broke down less than 5 mins away from where we were playing poker, and didn't even call/text me. It hurts. That, and I have my tools in my truck, and an extra battery AND alternator at home lol.

More piczzzzzzz plzzzzzzz.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:21 AM   #373
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
That was awesome... the most broken aero, ziptie stitches, and awesome drifting I've seen...

Thanks to the few that gave me rides... Flybert, swayray, squidd
Old 10-29-2007, 02:29 AM   #374
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
lolz

awesome event.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:34 AM   #375
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Best weekend ever! My first time driving HTM saturday, shits a lot of fun even with the KA. Can't wait to come back next time. Anyone with pics and/or video from the day please throw up links
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:21 AM   #376
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the event was awesome. It was cool finally meeting flybert, sway ray, dan from parts shop max, BH, Logan and chillin with kyle and joon. Yea it sux my buddy josh flipped his car, but he'll be back up in no time. Thanks alot guys the event was badass. B. Wlikerson had the hyphy trunk goin the whole time, DA guys were killin it, who finally won team drift. i think i mite have gotten 1 pic, but realized my camera died i'll try and get some from my buddy

Last edited by s13coupe805; 10-29-2007 at 07:45 AM..
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:52 AM   #377
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
I got about 600 pics on saturday but none on sunday too hungover
I will clean them up and post them soon!!

the first session of sunday morning was hilarious watching people driftin half asleep and still alittle drunk (myself included). then shortly after someone fliped their s14

I think HTM ate atleast a small portion of everyone's aero. the entire track was littered with bumpers side skirts and cones

that how we do it on the West Coast Baby!!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:12 PM   #378
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
I love the all the dirt drop one wheeling that Forest, Jeff, Jason, etc were doing. Looks so rad on video too.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:37 PM   #379
boozels
Zilvia Addict

boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
hittin 3 wheel & not liftin'
Too Sick!!

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #380
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
MASSIVE BONER.

Words do not describe ASB2.

Expert class, 15 of the HOTTEST cars in AMERICA driving 150% sideways down the hill of HTM. It was like watching an asteroid hit a pile of 100 zombie puss elephants.

Japan? Fuck Japan!
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM   #381
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
squidd.. expert class does not exist.... it's the "GANGSTURZ" class!

http://picasaweb.google.com/ndizon42

more fuckin pix!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #382
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Hey man, great meeting most of you and I had a blast! The action was awesome and I can't believe we were able to stuff 100+ disposals along with the rest of our inventory.
Dammit Jack, I'm around the 210 too ya know. Gimme a call if you need a hand!

AIM - CityTireBrian
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #383
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Jack - Sorry man we saw you but we had to get stupid Carlos to the airport and we barely did that on time.

=\
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #384
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Poor me was standing on the side of the freeway with all the truckers blasting past me.

That wasn't fun.

Especially when I'm exhausted and I had just smoked my last cig.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:25 PM   #385
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

currently sorting through all 7 tapes from both days of the event. should have a video by this weekend. event was completely awesome. glad to see everyone that made it.

squidd...i got a lil bit of video of you. if any of it is decent i will let you know and send it out to you
Old 10-29-2007, 01:29 PM   #386
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Hey Ross Did Josh Finally Get Ahold Of A Uhaul Trailer
Old 10-29-2007, 01:44 PM   #387
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

yea...like a hour and a half later...

his car is back at his house now
Old 10-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #388
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

hey if he still lives around here which i thought i heard he moved, if he needs help jus give him my celly # and we'll tear apart the car
Old 10-29-2007, 02:12 PM   #389
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

he is towing it to norcal and is gunna strip it out up there
Old 10-29-2007, 02:48 PM   #390
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Yea.. sucked for Josh... that roll bar pretty much saved him.

I'm waiting for the video from the bumper cam... I saw the chase car filming... I'm expecting some grammy awards!