Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #361
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Farmar needs to step up and play defense.

I'm not worried. The two games the Lakers lost,
they were right up there 'til the end, only some
mental mistakes cost them the game, and during
Game 4, Kobe not hitting his shots.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #362
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
who the fuck does that bitch think she is yelling at pierce when he wrapped up james? KG should have choked her.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #363
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
hometown advantage ... i wanna scoop some tickets
Old 05-12-2008, 08:40 PM   #364
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is an ugly game between cavs/celts

Hoping LBJ can pull his head out of his ass and fucking drive into the lane instead of chucking up prayers.

Edit: GOOD LORD JAMES WITH THE FACIAL ON GARNETT. DPOY WHAT?
Old 05-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #365
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

ziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfectionziptiedae86 is close to perfection
Varajao had some good defensive rebounding that kept the Cavs in it.

WTF happened to Pierce/Allan? The Cleveland defense was really impressive against the Boston Big Three. I wonder what adjustments Doc will bring out for Game 5.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #366
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
0-5......sadface for Celtics (I want them to win the series)

That dunk by LeBron was sickdiculous haha
Old 05-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #367
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
KG tried to do a little shove move, that wasnt happening...lol
Old 05-12-2008, 10:11 PM   #368
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
lbj dunk was ridiculous.
on kj
posterize.....
Old 05-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #369
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWGILBNhIng[/ame]
Old 05-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #370
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
haha did you get that from clublakers or lakersground?
Old 05-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #371
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Shhhhhh! hahahaha
Old 05-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #372
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
LOL that was awesome
Old 05-13-2008, 02:31 PM   #373
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl_9z35fz54[/ame]

"Mom, we was only playing!"
Old 05-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #374
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
so how many turn overs does it take to lose a post-season game?
Old 05-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #375
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
haha turkey glue and the magic owned by tayshaun again
Old 05-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #376
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

whatever byron scott told them in the locker room is working. maybe bow wow did a speech or something.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:39 PM   #377
ziptiedae86
Premium Member

Spurs let everyone down. Don't know what happened to the defense they showed in GM 4. Spurs live and die by their D and they just couldn't get any stops in the 2nd half. Pitiful. Win or Go Home. We'll see if they can push this series 7 games.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #378
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
have a quest request. tried to look for it but couldn't really find any solid stuff.
so my friend and I have a bet (a large bowl of pho) going about when kobe got really buff (you know, the season where he suddenly came in with an extra 15 lbs of muscle). my friend says it was in the 02-03 season but I'm pretty sure it was the 04-05 season (after his rape trial) or later seasons. I couldnt really find anything solid like an article that refers specifically to his muscle gain, and I know I've seen articles about it before. If anyone knows where I can find one on archive or somewhere, post it up here, thanks.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:16 AM   #379
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I know for sure it isn't the 02-03 season.
I'm also guessing the 04-05 season.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:44 AM   #380
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

It was 02-03

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=41814

Look at date
Old 05-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #381
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I told you it was the 02-03 season. lmao
Old 05-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #382
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

bwahahaha I hope we play the Spurs in the next round

Old 05-14-2008, 04:56 AM   #383
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
kinda weak evidence imo, it just said phil said kobe was working hard to gain some muscle in the off season. for all we know it might have no materialized after the scandal. iirc I remember thinking to myself, kobe seemed to hit the weight room with a vengeance the season AFTER the scandal (04-05), and I also remember the tattoo he got going into the season. so, any more lakers fans also remember what I remmeber? heh.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #384
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
its on tonight !!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #385
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
kinda weak evidence imo, it just said phil said kobe was working hard to gain some muscle in the off season. for all we know it might have no materialized after the scandal. iirc I remember thinking to myself, kobe seemed to hit the weight room with a vengeance the season AFTER the scandal (04-05), and I also remember the tattoo he got going into the season. so, any more lakers fans also remember what I remmeber? heh.
I specifically seeing the Sprite commercials before the 02-03 season and thinking "damn, he looks bigger," then specifically hearing that he WAS 15-20 pounds bigger... Notice, as well, that those years marked a sharp incline in his scoring and in his defensive intensity (yes, even before Shaq left), also began when he started to actually use his post up game as well.
After he made sex with that dizzy bidge that decided to try to get rich off of it, he got tattoos and jewelry and shit, but if anything lost a pound or 5 rehabbing that knee that he was in CO to get worked on in the first place.

And I write too!
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #386
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

weak evidence? man whatever here's more

From this article http://espn.go.com/page2/s/rosen/021101.html

There's no date, but the intro to the article says

Quote:
This is Part 1 of Charley Rosen's two-part look at the Lakers opening the 2002-03 season without Shaquille O'Neal. Today, Rosen examines how Kobe Bryant abandons the triangle offense when Shaq is sidelined, prompting assistant Tex Winter to label Bryant "uncoachable." On Monday, Rosen will explain why Kobe often feels inclined to fly solo -- a tendency that can be traced to his father, Joe "Jelly Bean" Bryant -- and what Phil Jackson plans to do about it.
Quote:
And even though Kobe gained 15 pounds of muscle during the offseason, the Game is still bigger than him.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #387
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhSyIoDUZNk[/ame]

that looked more savage then kobes dunk i must say
Old 05-14-2008, 03:06 PM   #388
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 05-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #389
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL WTF :bowro
Old 05-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #390
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I like how Sasha's hair is short, then suddenly grows.
Closed Thread