Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #3961
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
Something went terribly wrong...

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #3962
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^at least it's not Uras or the usual bullshit.
Car became a drift car. Big surprise.
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #3963
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Haha. Drifting.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #3964
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
I think I stole some radness from the PNW. Sorry about that guys.
It's okay.

Assuming that you did not know that your purchase of a radical chariot would result in another radical chariot becoming anti-rad.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #3965
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 08-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #3966
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I took some pictures of my TYPE X after I got home from Wekfest and washed it, but I don't want to post them since I have been whoring it up in here like crazy. lol...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #3967
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Damon, always delivers....
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #3968
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
I would ALSO like to point out that there better not be a burgandyish SexyStyle 180 missing from the photos from Toby's BBQ. Just saying.
season closer drift day... its a hard ultimatum im sure
Old 08-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #3969
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
I took some pictures of my TYPE X after I got home from Wekfest and washed it, but I don't want to post them since I have been whoring it up in here like crazy. lol...
I'm looking at your house/garage more than I am looking at your car. Haha.

Damn priorities being all switched around...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #3970
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I was hoping to ruin this chain of car show pictures but my car had ignition problems after one run at the track on sunday. Bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #3971
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
that hood vent reminds me of this

Old 08-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #3972
nismo240sxdrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
nismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choicesnismo240sxdrifter has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Does anyone by chance know who makes these rear overs? They look like a combination of koguchi power and origin type II. Just curious.
nismo240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 07:37 PM   #3973
n1smo413
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
n1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruinn1smo413 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to n1smo413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
I was hoping to ruin this chain of car show pictures but my car had ignition problems after one run at the track on sunday. Bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

My car is the knock-off version of your car minus the color/hood.Bummer
Old 08-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #3974
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
It's okay. Your car always makes my day.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:16 PM   #3975
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
josh, who's car/what car was directly to the left of yours? I keep seeing partial sideshots of it
Old 08-23-2011, 10:54 PM   #3976
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
rb27dets14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Idk if the owners seen these shots yet but I know he's posted in this thread
Via night-import.com

Via stancenation.com
rb27dets14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #3977
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
That car is crazy nice....so nice that I'll have to agree with someone's previous statement that it is far too nice for those wheels. I am typically not a brand whore, but that car deserves better! I think the wheels look decent, but the car would be mind blowing with something more legit.

To be clear, I'm not dogging the car or the owners taste at all, it just hurts me a little to see something that nice on sport max wheels.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 AM   #3978
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
^ he's actually the guy on the right, hhaha!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #3979
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
that dark green kouki paint is nice
but I noticed that they didn't even weld the old se wing holes
when the whole car is painted why not spend a few more bucks and Close the stock wing holes
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #3980
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Old 08-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #3981
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. god all these cars are not helping me when im trying to stay away from s chassis.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #3982
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. god all these cars are not helping me when im trying to stay away from s chassis.
you may be browsing the wrong sites.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #3983
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
hahaha that last pic just made me think the same thing.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #3984
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The green kouki used to have Volk GTCs but those wheels got almost the same responses as the sportmaxes from people in this thread.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:26 PM   #3985
adam s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
adam s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
The green kouki used to have Volk GTCs but those wheels got almost the same responses as the sportmaxes from people in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
That car is crazy nice....so nice that I'll have to agree with someone's previous statement that it is far too nice for those wheels. I am typically not a brand whore, but that car deserves better! I think the wheels look decent, but the car would be mind blowing with something more legit.

To be clear, I'm not dogging the car or the owners taste at all, it just hurts me a little to see something that nice on sport max wheels.
I concur, for the most part, to me, wheels that fit are wheels that fit.

That said, some diamond black te's would make that car.
adam s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:46 PM   #3986
twofourty
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
twofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enoughtwofourty will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
that dark green kouki paint is nice
but I noticed that they didn't even weld the old se wing holes
when the whole car is painted why not spend a few more bucks and Close the stock wing holes
Its stock paint, never been repainted
Old 08-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #3987
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
hahaha i'm in the same boat dude. I'm trying to finish my jzx7 before I start building another car, but this thread has been killin me lately.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #3988
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I love that oem forest green.
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:59 PM   #3989
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
I concur, for the most part, to me, wheels that fit are wheels that fit.

That said, some diamond black te's would make that car.
Co-signed!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #3990
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Twofourty's car is one of my favorites on this site. Maybe some ADVAN RS instead of the XXR's would really seal the deal.