Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #39961
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irresistible View Post
Cool wheels. You're still a fuckboy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT:
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2015, 01:55 PM   #39962
Driftin Tre
Leaky Injector

Driftin Tre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Cool wheels. You're still a fuckboy.
Thanks bro! Glad to have you supporting me.
Driftin Tre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:14 PM   #39963
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftin Tre View Post
LOL how many people have to call out this douchey banner before the owners stop laughing it off like we are all just joking..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:03 PM   #39964
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
For the love of god take that banner off douchebag
pick a new "team name"
being creative isn't hard at all

Hmmmmmmm I wonder if someone else thought of that same name as you years before you did

anyway
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #39965
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
pick a new "team name"

Hmmmmmmm I wonder if someone else thought of that same name as you years before you did

RIGHT! like for real dude. you ain't foolin anyone.

ditchs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:16 PM   #39966
Driftin Tre
Leaky Injector

Driftin Tre is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
pick a new "team name"
Okay so do you really think i saw your car and thought you know what i wanna have the same name as that guy let me copy him? Like honestly answer that.
I mean look at how many drifting videos are on YouTube titled "Dancing in the rain"
I guess you could say both of us aren't creative consider we came up with similar names without ever meeting or seeing each other.
I could completely understand if i just showed up the the name Animal Stylez or Risky DevilZ or some shit but i mean Street Dancer/Dancerz is honestly not that creative of a name to have in a drifting community. Considering it's pretty relevant to drifting.
Driftin Tre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:42 AM   #39967
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
He was first... You late foo....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 05:34 AM   #39968
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Okay so do you really think i saw your car and thought you know what i wanna have the same name as that guy let me copy him? Like honestly answer that.
I mean look at how many drifting videos are on YouTube titled "Dancing in the rain"
I guess you could say both of us aren't creative consider we came up with similar names without ever meeting or seeing each other.
I could completely understand if i just showed up the the name Animal Stylez or Risky DevilZ or some shit but i mean Street Dancer/Dancerz is honestly not that creative of a name to have in a drifting community. Considering it's pretty relevant to drifting.
3 years ago I had the same issue when my old team member made a sticker off a generic off the wall tattoo book they have all over the states and put our team name on it, turned out Risky Devil had the same sticker decal made and they made a big deal about it.

They were dicks about having us remove them off our cars assuming it was intentional copying. Some guy even offered to pay to have someone near us remove it off the car(okay? we live on the other side of your coast buddy). We ended up removing the decal after finding out it was already done by someone else - could care less about the threats

TL;DR - Chicago gets butthurt over decals.

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:08 AM   #39969
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Irresistible is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Zenki's Unite

Quote:

This isn't an argument of creativity. Creativity =/= originality. Nobody is saying you "stole" the name. The point and fact of the matter is that "Street Dancer" is already being used as a team name. It's the same thing as if you were to take the names "Risky Devil", "Animal Style", "Sexy Knights", or whatever and add a Z to any of those.

You were unaware of the team already being in existence until after you made your stickers and "established" your team. Then you found out Street Dancer is already a team afterwards. Shit happens, I get it, have the decency to realize that we already had the name and move the fuck on. It's really not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post

You're an idiot.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:24 AM   #39970
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Here's the solution...

1) Pick a different name (make something cooler)
2) Bring a cooler style (cooler is always better than cool)
3) Tear shit up (Tearing shit up while being cooler than the cool...is the coolest )

If you do all these steps correct, you will be worshiped like a God my brother. You'll obstacles along the way, but nonetheless, you shall prevail.

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious." - Sun Tzu

Old 05-13-2015, 08:04 AM   #39971
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

lololol I laughed pretty hard because its true. All about the internet fame these days.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:11 AM   #39972
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

You're an idiot.

How am I an idiot? You're getting bothered over decals and you're in Chicago. Nothing against Chicago because the cars there are sick but decal similarities = user bashing ? Happens all too often on this forum.

If its a big deal PM him get over it.

IG - allen.kerose
Old 05-13-2015, 08:39 AM   #39973
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Zenki's Unite

Quote:
How am I an idiot? You're getting bothered over decals and you're in Chicago. Nothing against Chicago because the cars there are sick but decal similarities = user bashing ? Happens all too often on this forum.

If its a big deal PM him get over it.

It's not a decal similarity. I couldn't give less of a shit about stickers. If you're failing to see what this is about then I don't know what to tell you.

For example, why is there only one team called the Lakers? Obviously a little different situation, but maybe that'll make it easier to understand...

Old 05-13-2015, 08:50 AM   #39974
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Quote:
It's not a decal similarity. I couldn't give less of a shit about stickers. If you're failing to see what this is about then I don't know what to tell you.

For example, why is there only one team called the Lakers? Obviously a little different situation, but maybe that'll make it easier to understand...

I say you guys just create a new chapter his car is definitely dope enough...i mean ur team is dope not sure about his whole crew but I think its should at least be considered
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 09:55 AM   #39975
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHIKOUKI View Post
I say you guys just create a new chapter his car is definitely dope enough...i mean ur team is dope not sure about his whole crew but I think its should at least be considered
Chapter? Why would they do that. Most teams are usually a group of friends. Why include others that you have no interest in. I'd vote for a name change, obviously Street Dancers is taken.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:06 AM   #39976
YOSHIKOUKI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
YOSHIKOUKI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to YOSHIKOUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
Chapter? Why would they do that. Most teams are usually a group of friends. Why include others that you have no interest in. I'd vote for a name change, obviously Street Dancers is taken.
Lol what do you mean y would they do that theres plenty of popular motorcycle clubs and car clubs with west east and southern chapters of that certain crew...hells angels, ruff ryders, NVUS etc...all I'm saying its something to think about is all
YOSHIKOUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:44 AM   #39977
HORShi
Zilvia Member

HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^
Doesn't work the same way bud lol. I hear what you saying though. The issue of egos, closed circle, name issues (like now) and just a bunch of other drama and bitching that would occur.

Plus most drift teams...are exactly teams not necessarily "clubs" or types of organizations like you mentioned above. They require a very different kind of mindset and mentality unlike a lot of drift teams here.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:55 AM   #39978
chiboy002
Post Whore!

chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We didn't say or insinuate that you saw us and decided to copy our names, however that would be much more flattering than the bs going on currently.

The matter of fact is Street Dancer, as a team, has been together since 2011 whereas you guys haven't seem to have been calling yourselves "Street Dancerz" for more than 18 months. As well as, prior to actually coming together as a team, Mike, Steve, and myself have known each other for quite some time before 2011, it isn't like we started in January of last year and you guys in February.

It also isn't only about names and who got there first, it is the fact that we are starting to build relationships with companies as a team and it may lead to confusion to have two teams, both unrelated, operating under distinctly similar names. This is something I would like to avoid.

Its rather strange that, being that you guys aren't established as a proper team, you are so hesitant to rename yourselves and instead choose to constantly have to defend yourselves. If you guys want to continue existing in our shadow, that is up to you, but we would prefer it another way and hope you share the same sentiment.

Also, I don't want to fly out to LV to blood in some randoms. That is why i don't "chapters."

I do agree that your car looks nice, or rather it can look nice but its got a good start. Your friends, however, need to step their game up.

I think it cannot be said any better than this:
Old 05-13-2015, 11:00 AM   #39979
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
RIP StreetDancerz 2014-2015
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 AM   #39980
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:

Of the 7.1 billion+ people on this planet this one guy figured he'd name his crew this super complex never before thought of name "Street Dancerz" and it bothers you this much.

We drive s-chassis we modify - you're not unique or special stop crying over a slightly modified crew name - even by law if you trademarked you couldn't do anything over this, kinda like "Bride" splitting and doing "Bride Japan", "Starbucks" and some guy making "Dumb Starbucks"..etc

Quote:
have the decency to realize that we already had the name and move the fuck on. It's really not that difficult of a concept to understa...blah blah Im a baby and i gotta have it my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post

long tl:dr later - i made an essay over a street crew name

just like the girl in this gif you too are off the show sir.

IG - allen.kerose
Old 05-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #39981
Irresistible
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Of the 7.1 billion+ people on this planet this one guy figured he'd name his crew this super complex never before thought of name "Street Dancerz" and it bothers you this much.

Again, you're an idiot.

Old 05-13-2015, 11:08 AM   #39982
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^^^

exactly (in response to chiboy)

You're acting like you have the right to call your team or whatever "street dancerz" because you added a Z at the end or because you didn't know that street dancer was already a team and has been a team for quite some time now.

Seriously just change your team name. Like people said above, your car is nice and the others in your group have potential to build nice cars. Wouldn't you want your team to be known as something else that isn't already taken? That just makes it seem like you intentionally copied their name, even if you didn't...
It would be like if you created a fast food joint called Subwayz.

It would be much easier for you to think of a new name than to complain about people being butthurt.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 11:12 AM   #39983
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Matt Powers told me my Zenki was "sick" once. I'll never wash my ears again...
Old 05-13-2015, 11:19 AM   #39984
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Up View Post
Matt Powers told me my Zenki was "sick" once. I'll never wash my ears again...
Hey man, if anyone says your car isn't cool smack them!
Quote:
just like the girl in this gif you too are off the show sir.
Excuse me, what?

@Reece
You said it best!

OT: Someone bring Nathan back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=youtube.com/watch?v=tVWA28TOOSs
youtube.com/watch?v=tVWA28TOOSs
Old 05-13-2015, 11:20 AM   #39985
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
OMG DRIFT TEAMS IS SRS BIZNESS GUYS!

TEAM AAA
Old 05-13-2015, 11:38 AM   #39986
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Generic response

Keep crying over a crew name they probably aren't going to change - stay sour over simple words on a windshield.

IG - allen.kerose
Old 05-13-2015, 11:45 AM   #39987
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
LOL how many people have to call out this douchey banner before the owners stop laughing it off like we are all just joking..
Agreed. You suck dicks. How about Dancing Streeterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Srs tho.

You suck.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:57 AM   #39988
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Tempo, why are you so salty? Genuine question, don't want to offend.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:03 PM   #39989
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
It's pretty damn simple to come up with a new 'team' name that sounds good, whenever you see a new up-and-coming team in Japland their name is a simple combo of car-relevant words that string well together. Could be something like ☆☆BREAK-STYLE☆☆ and as long as you get somebody to design a cool sticker or some shit, you're set.

Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #39990
DL BRETT

DL BRETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah! Or Breakingz
DL BRETT is offline   Reply With Quote