Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #391
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14kings View Post
Honestly I think the Lakers are way over rated; yes they are good but not as good as everyone says they are.
over rated? who's over rating them? You cant turn on anything without also hearing about how soft their defense is and all the other stuff that they do wrong.

If anybody was over rated it's Boston. I think we can all see that now.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #392
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mehh, no one team is really that impressive at the moment.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #393
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
One team that is impressing me is the Oklahoma City Thunder. The way they lose is very impressive. Might break the record for the worst record in NBA history.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #394
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
The Warriors might catch them.

Jack and Brandan Wright are out 3 weeks, Ellis isn't back yet, an assistant coach left to join the Chinese basketball league, and Don Nelson has already mentally checked out.

The only solace is that we're more or less done with our road sched (most in NBA) and we might get more practice time by staying home.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #395
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
got it from the knicks forums...knicks 33 games

2002-2003 13-20
2003-2004 14-19
2004-2005 16-17
2005-2006 12-21
2006-2007 13-20
2007-2008 9-24
2008-2009 13-20...lol still sucking hardcore. 2010 is a long ass wait.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #396
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Fuck, that Cleveland defense looks damn good - Lebron committed to defense is damn scary.

Boston's defense is supposed to be good, but unlike Cleveland, they don't have a beats on offense to create when they have to.

Garnett's so soft on offense

If the Cavs had a backup 2/3 type that could create his own shot, they'd be over.
Hey, do they want Stephen Jackson?
Old 01-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #397
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
LBJ is a beast.

and the Cs just look wasted.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #398
monkz2332
Banned from the Marketplace

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to monkz2332 Send a message via Yahoo to monkz2332
looks like boston is going to lose AGAIN as i type this
Old 01-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #399
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #400
s14kings
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^ LOL.
celtics 2-7 last 9 games. they suck haha...
Old 01-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #401
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Motherfuck I hate the word "swagger," but I will ignore it for now.

I was torn tonight, I am still not a fan of LeBron, but as a Lakers fan, I am LESS a fan of the Celtics, so seeing them fall deeper makes me a bit happy.

And I write too!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #402
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
wow lbj dominating.
sucks for the celtics.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #403
bboyt3nsk
Zilvia Member

bboyt3nsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bboyt3nsk
HAHAHA thats a great depiction of swagger. The celtics are too good to stay down long. This slump wont last long....Until they play the Cavs or Lakers again. 19-0 at home!

I wanna have shooting form like JJ Reddick.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:15 PM   #404
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Lebron is amazing. MVP-like performance. LOL @ Boston.

Kobe added another game-winner to his career stats. LA and CLE are tied for the best record in the NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyt3nsk View Post
HAHAHA thats a great depiction of swagger. The celtics are too good to stay down long. This slump wont last long....Until they play the Cavs or Lakers again. 19-0 at home!

I wanna have shooting form like JJ Reddick.
I think this is more of a trend, than a slump.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #405
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Motherfuck I hate the word "swagger,"
Seriously, it brings bad memories of "Lil Mama". Ugh.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #406
monkz2332

monkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her selfmonkz2332 is making a name for him/her self
BTW who on here has basketball fantasy teams
i got 4 on yahoo and i have like 3 guys injured on every team
Old 01-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #407
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection

And I write too!
Old 01-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #408
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Haha, separated at birth?
Old 01-13-2009, 05:54 AM   #409
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This is damned hilarious:
FOX Sports on MSN - NBA - Curry slapped with sex-harassment suit

And I write too!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #410
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

HAHAHAHAHA @ Eddy Curry. Wow. He's fucking married for crying out loud... wow.

Well... can't say I didn't see it coming:

Old 01-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #411
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
can't wait for the knicks to get rid of this bum.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #412
monkz2332

i thought curry was finally gonna b that 20/10 guy he was supposed to be...
i guess i was wrong
Old 01-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #413
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jvcfouEiSw

gallinari will back next week, we're all hoping he will be the next dirk.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #414
monkz2332

^^^lol.......gallinari the next dirk?????? really???? he hasent even played real nba players...knick practice doesnt count lol
Old 01-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #415
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkz2332 View Post
^^^lol.......gallinari the next dirk?????? really???? he hasent even played real nba players...knick practice doesnt count lol
Go easy on him, he still think Stephon Marbury matters.

And I write too!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #416
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
Celtics..smh. Its about time LeBron plays up to his hype. Seriously when some were dubbing him the "next Jordan" I was like wtf.

Houston is also losing faith in McGrady...damn.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #417
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_Nightkid View Post
Celtics..smh. Its about time LeBron plays up to his hype. Seriously when some were dubbing him the "next Jordan" I was like wtf.

I lost faith in McGrady when he got to Houston and still couldn't win... I mean, he had an excuse in Toronto and Orlando... Now he is soft and fragile.
Seriously, he could be in the Kobe/LeBron/D-Wade/Carmello/etc discussion if not for his being made of fucking rice paper.

And I write too!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #418
s14kings
Leaky Injector

s14kings is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_Nightkid View Post
Yea, can't believe. I think I heard Yao wants him out...?
But, the game last night against the Lakers was a very good game. Alston fails at freethrows...missed both
And Yao should of passed it back to Brooks for the 3, could of went to overtime.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #419
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Should I get rid of Paul Millsap in fantasy NBA? I can't find info on his injury... I don't know how long he's out!!!

Also, for you Fantasy NBA players, would you keep Wilson Chandler of the NY Knicks?

Players available in my league, going by rank, include:

John Salmons
Luke Ridnour
James Posey
Matt Bonner
Mario Chalmers
Joel Przybilla
Grant Hill
Erick Dampier
Roger Mason

I have had (now waived) on my team:
Richard Hamilton
Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Charlie Villanueva
Ryan Gomes
Grant Hill

Should I start a fantasy NBA thread?
Old 01-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #420
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Kobe is a monster. Edit: Lucky ass Mason. Wizards wished they had him. Edit** refs are dumb.

因果関係の流れ
Closed Thread