Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #391
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Worst job you could ever recommend to anyone.

when your broke...its something

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #392
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Jay I hear that....it sucks. It is like the worst thing to ever hear!
I think the worst thing to hear when you're in an interview is some one in the background yelling,

''OH SHIT!!! HE'S GOT A GUN!!!"

I speak from experience here. lol
Old 11-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #393
skazee27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
skazee27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
s13

looking vfor a part time or full time it be good if it was automotive related.
skazee27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #394
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Jay I hear that....it sucks. It is like the worst thing to ever hear!
Seriously! It's total bullshit! I'm like "are you kidding me?!"

Oh FYI, I was just told by a friend of mine in the company that Costco is hiring like mad in San Diego right now! Its seasonal, but if you're not a dumb ass and you work hard, you'll most likely get to stay on. I already applied and i'm doing a call back tomorrow. Starting is $11 something.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #395
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the heads up dude! ^
dahveed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:40 PM   #396
sacco sideways
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sacco sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
san diego ftw !
sacco sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #397
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Zielsports is looking for a part time tech 12-6 mon-fri. Taking resumes now bryan at jic-magic.com . Prefer someone with some experience because they will be asked to work alone mostly.

Edit sorry, located in alhambra, ca
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #398
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Anything in 714/562 area? Open to most any types of work, I have delt mostly with sales and some warehouse experience also. I have done some promotional work for Nike and Redbull. Pm me if anyone has any info.
Much appreciated thanks.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:35 AM   #399
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
anything part time near the west covina/ duarte area? i needs moar monies...
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:02 AM   #400
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
been unemployed for almost a year now. cant find an ok job in OC, 949 area. currently staying in cali on my own and need $10+ per hour job with benefits.

anyone knows any jobs or can hook me up with one, would be highly appreciated.

i have 4 years of security experience, can do automotive, construction and etc.
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #401
SuperiorS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
SuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSuperiorS14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post
been unemployed for almost a year now. cant find an ok job in OC, 949 area. currently staying in cali on my own and need $10+ per hour job with benefits.

anyone knows any jobs or can hook me up with one, would be highly appreciated.

i have 4 years of security experience, can do automotive, construction and etc.
same here!! been unemployed for a year now and it blows..... but i dont want a shitty job.
SuperiorS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #402
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm looking for a full time or part time job thats automotive related. I graduated from Universal Technical Institute in late October and havn't had any luck finding anything. I have experiance in detailing cars, and servicing and diagnosing to an extent from school and side jobs I have done. I'm a motivated individual and am always willing to learn something new. I can send my resume upon request. If anyone knows of anything close to 626 area please pm me. Thanks

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #403
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Not looking for pay but will work to have community service hours signed off for school credits. Looking for local to riveriside
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:19 PM   #404
dxs080jpgex
Zilvia Addict

dxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enoughdxs080jpgex will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to dxs080jpgex
i know a lot of u guys are in cali and its different there but i average $18 an hour at the local TGI Fridays down the road
im good at talking to people and i dont ever really get mad so i moved up and have the second best section and its fun.
i really enjoy going to work and flirting with chicks and getting people wasted for money.
every 2 weeks i get a small paycheck ($50)
but the flexability is awesome.
if your car takes a shit u can pick up a shift or 2 and fix it or if u wanna get wasted u can always find someone to work for u.
just a heads up that restaurants arent terrible
this is my first one.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:16 PM   #405
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
looking for something part time in the 562 cerritos/bellflower area. 6-10pm mon-fri.
I am an ASE Master Tech, but I've been around a while and have experience in many different feilds.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #406
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Help wanted: smart/driven/flexible consultant

Good luck on your job search.

Last edited by g6civcx; 01-28-2010 at 12:42 PM..
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #407
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
Zielsports is looking for a part time tech 12-6 mon-fri. Taking resumes now bryan at jic-magic.com . Prefer someone with some experience because they will be asked to work alone mostly.

Edit sorry, located in alhambra, ca

... ill send you mine.
Whats the pay like?? lol
Old 01-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #408
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx View Post
To get the ball rolling, send me an interest letter to [email protected] with the following info:

1) your name,
2) your email address,
3) your phone number where I can reach you 24/7 (work is hectic with oversea clients so things can change quickly and I need to reach you immediately to settle your money situation to get you paid)
4) reason(s) why I should give you a call back.

Anybody who is unable to follow instructions will have their email go straight to the trash can.
You guys have no idea the kind of responses I have been receiving. It's no wonder so many people are unemployed; they're unemployable.

It seems that the instructions are too hard to follow.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:45 PM   #409
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Haha, dam Americans. I forgot the percentage but a high percentage of people don't ever read instructions. Haha. Show us the 4 reasons that u were like what the f@&k? If not can u pm me some I'm curious
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #410
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93zx View Post
Not looking for pay but will work to have community service hours signed off for school credits. Looking for local to riveriside
i have to do this for my senior gov/econ class to graduate highschool.. not looking forward to that shit

i work in downtown sac with the state. i live in roseville, i hate the drive, and the fact that i could get layed off any second.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #411
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
all of you ladies looking for employment in so-cal LA area. SP engineering is looking for a Female Sales/Wholesaler full time 9am-6pm.
SP-power.com
Old 01-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #412
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
why female? just curious to know

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #413
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
^^

More attractive to people.

"A girl, AND she knows car shit? MARRY ME!"
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #414
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

This could be one of the reasons^
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
why female? just curious to know
im not really sure, my girlfriend almost took the job, but she has a class one day a week and they needed strictly full time. MON-FRI

They have a few saleswomen at Pro Motion distribution. They know their car stuff go marry them. lol
Old 01-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #415
IHasLongTorso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
IHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choicesIHasLongTorso has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
time to tuck in yo dicks mangina style, throw on a wig and skirt and go in undercover guys. and get paid to do it and GET SOME!!! lol
IHasLongTorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #416
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
Looking for work in the ontario/rancho cucamonga area.I have a lot of experience in shipping/receiving/and running. Currently going to school (UTI) M-F from 12:45-7:00 but if i get a job i can change to 6:00 am-12:00 pm so looking for a part time job.
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #417
drift_maniac
BANNED

drift_maniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you guys heard of job agencies?. they pretty much HELP you look for a job. i mean the pay depends on the job, and stuff. but hey saves you the gas and hassle of driving to 50 places when you go to an agency and submit your resume and they look for a job that suited on your experience. Just saying, ive been working with agencies for 3 yrs now, and longest im out of work is 1 week tops, and they find me another one.

a few here in the OC>

Staffmark.com
devon&devon.com
helpmates.com
Staffingsolutions.com
volt.com

just to name a few. GL everyone.

I got approved for my unemployment and the wifey just got a raise, so ima milk this shit because im eligible for 1 yr. and to top it off, we just got a newborn so we save money from babysitting.

GL to you job hunter.
drift_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #418
Ceejaayxx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Ceejaayxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ceejaayxx
s13

Looking for a job in Long Beach/Lakewood Area.
I'm 17 and I only go to school twice a week for 1 hour.
I got a lot of time on my hands and it's boring !
someone get me a job )=
Old 03-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #419
sr20_drifter

sr20_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
In need of a job bad any jobs around MO
sr20_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #420
Team DET
Zilvia Addict