Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #391
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
By trying to turn the crank with a ratchet....
Old 09-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #392
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
ahaha everything on teddy's car is lose lol
even the driver?
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 AM   #393
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
1 more day! I will see all of you guys outh there!
Old 09-05-2008, 02:56 AM   #394
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCDRIFT View Post
even the driver?
yeepp. i would know.

yea, seriously. how do you bastards have time during the week. school and work takes up all my damn time. and i cram everything friday after i get outta class. major fail
Old 09-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #395
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
dam i wish i could attend this event.... seems like im never gona get into the track. Well you guys have a good time maybe ill get to participate next time w/ my car.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:33 AM   #396
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
UPDATE:

BALCONY is CLOSED for registration.
If you want to go to balcony. Its $150. Sign up at the event. Extra money will go towards food.

HTM is still open for registration.

MEDIA
Sam "SNC"
Chompz
TOFU Prod.
VRT TV
Old 09-05-2008, 10:38 AM   #397
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tested my car out and I am ready to go.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #398
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
damn!! dont u guys have like..... jobs!? u know, that thing where u drive to from monday-friday, 8-5 that makes u hate life? how can u work on ur car/get tires mounted/go get parts during the week? WTF?!?!!??!!?

currently,

i dont have tires...
i need to pick up wheels...
i need to get shit mounted...
im missing a couple parts for my car...
i need to put the parts ON my car...

damn my life sucks, i need to hire more minions

Oh, i got my tires yesterday too! haha
Old 09-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #399
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Wow so my crank pulley was about to fly off because the bolt was completely loose (as in hand loose)
Details man. Details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
haha i do have a job. i wake up at 10-11 go to work, eat lunch, take my dogs out to the yard, watch them play, go in the office and go on zilvia, buy some sick ass wheels, stare at my workers to give them pressure and to let them know who is boss then go home tired as fuck
haha. That sounds awesome. Please bring the PS line. Sank you...

Here's a little preview for you guys.

karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #400
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
WWOWOWOWOWOWOWW
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #401
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
hey karl is your car going to be ready for this weekend?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:21 AM   #402
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by techtrix View Post
hey karl is your car going to be ready for this weekend?
Sadly...not. I'm still waiting on little things to come in. Like a fuel pump!! haha.

It will be ready for the next one for sure.

Plus if it was ready for this weekend, the clutch wouldn't be broken in. I don't want to burn up a $400 clutch. haha.

I don't want to rush it. I want to make sure everything is done right the first time.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #403
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What pump you getting? Z32 TT?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #404
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
What pump you getting? Z32 TT?
Walbro 255.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:30 AM   #405
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
damn!! dont u guys have like..... jobs!? u know, that thing where u drive to from monday-friday, 8-5 that makes u hate life? how can u work on ur car/get tires mounted/go get parts during the week? WTF?!?!!??!!?

currently,

i dont have tires...
i need to pick up wheels...
i need to get shit mounted...
im missing a couple parts for my car...
i need to put the parts ON my car...

damn my life sucks, i need to hire more minions
I get my tires mounted during runch
Old 09-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #406
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Walbro 255.
you should get a baller one like mark's

Make that siiiick fuel pump noise....
When exhaust noise is over powered by the fuel pump noise.
Hahahah
Old 09-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #407
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I mount my tires at work. Lol. I mounted up 6 for myself hahaha. 6 overkill you think?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #408
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Karl, it looks like your'e not even working on the project in the driveway, but on the front lawn? haha.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #409
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Karl, it looks like your'e not even working on the project in the driveway, but on the front lawn? haha.
haha. No, it's sitting on the driveway. It's just next to the lawn.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #410
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
UPDATE:

BALCONY is CLOSED for registration.
If you want to go to balcony. Its $150. Sign up at the event. Extra money will go towards food.

HTM is still open for registration.

MEDIA
Sam "SNC"
Chompz
TOFU Prod.
VRT TV
media me!
i said i was going too!!
haha

<this is a funny smiley

...because i've pulled it off once XD
...ok...twice...
Old 09-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #411
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'll be Media too.. Don't think I'll be driving my car very much...

Ti Tech Films
Old 09-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #412
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

UPDATE:

MEDIA
Sam "SNC"
Chompz
TOFU Prod.
VRT TV
C.CAM VIDEOS
Ti Tech Films

Wow, so many ppl taking videos and pictures. Im so excited!!

You can sign up for HTM at the track!!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #413
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
any word on the chow limited shirts?
Old 09-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #414
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

MORE UPDATES:

Schedule for Sat Sep 6th:
6:30am Check in/Tech inspection
7:00am Drivers meeting for first timers
8:40am Drivers meeting for all those ppl who are late!

We will not stop for lunch. Will start cookin around 11:30ish. So if your group is not running, get food!
We will not have enough drinks for everyone. If you are bring drinks, please share, bring it to the big ice box.
If not, please donate $5 or something so we can go buy some to share!!! Especially for the spectators!

We stop at 5pm.

7:00 am check in/tech inspection
7:45 am we do drivers meeting
8:00 am we start! With grip session.

We will be doing timed sessions through out the day to determine top 4 drivers for the TOUGE CHALLENGE.
Only top 4 will do the Initial D style touge battle!

For lunch, we will have a grill there. If everyone want to pitch in for lunch, we can go down to the costco and get some food and drinks. Its cheap, we eat good, you dont have to leave the track! Just pitch in $10 ea person. Spectators too!

We end the day after we find out the winner of the TOUGE CHALLENGE!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #415
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Yesssss! So it looks like ill be able to go sunday. Ill see u guys there
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #416
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
man...my tripods missing...
cool stop motion stuffs out the window...

...unless somones got one and would let me use it
...por favor?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #417
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
C.Cam you doing stills?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #418
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Media me JXN !! I am bringing the Alaska people too. but they can pay
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #419
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusuke1923 View Post
C.Cam you doing stills?
i do both. i have a camera sit on a tripod and shoot wit the video cam or have the video cam sit and shoot with a camera. at the same time.

or sometimes i hold both just to be stupid...
Old 09-05-2008, 11:30 PM   #420
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
See you guys in at 6:30