Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 12:38 AM   #391
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
like i told you before.. thats a fat ass lip!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2006, 01:44 AM   #392
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dropped rear a little more..........

Old 04-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #393
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
None of thise 14 inch tiny wheel to get your car low business.... This is some wheel-stuffing-how low you CAN go on an S Chassis while still retaining full function as a track (drift) car.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-10-2006, 12:58 PM   #394
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection
Lindsay can I come on your wheels??
Damn mow they're damn low!! btw love the "color on color" new stickers!
Old 04-10-2006, 01:17 PM   #395
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Massimo keep your dick away from my wheels. Hahaha.

Thanks, yea the stickers are "Dark Chrome" with a regular black drop shadow layer offset underneath it.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-10-2006, 01:58 PM   #396
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto Slut

For those of you wondering what people had in mind when the "how low can you go thread" was started this is it.

14in go home.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:30 PM   #397
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Old 04-10-2006, 03:35 PM   #398
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

For having a girls name this cars hot...ha ha ha.......JK. Im taking a hiatus from this thread until I get my rear bumper and drop it another 1/2"...because you have to put up or shut up
Old 04-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #399
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
uhh yeah
dreams have been shattered
Old 04-11-2006, 04:34 AM   #400
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Rindsay....can I have dibbs on your wheels if you decide to part ways with them????

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 04-11-2006, 08:41 AM   #401
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
The aggressive aero guys are lucky the front bumper is so high off the ground, there is alot of room there to go super low.

DoriftoSlut
How close are your toe links to the subframe mount?Are they the old style SPL?
Do you have solid subframe bushings?
Old 04-11-2006, 10:32 AM   #402
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights
The aggressive aero guys are lucky the front bumper is so high off the ground, there is alot of room there to go super low.
no way man. aarons is only low because of no bumper bracket. if its held up like its supposed to be, its totally gross :/

skyscraper
Old 04-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #403
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

I have SPL subframe collars. And my SPL toe rods are in my garage. I still haven't put them on, I drive the car fine w/o them and i don't want to jinx myself by changing my setup mid season. We'll see. I have all these superstitions from when i played hockey, so I am very hesitant to change things when I'm doing good (currently 2nd place).

And what do you mean about the Aggressive aero? I don't get it. You mean S14? Yea S14 aero (every company) has a lot of ramp angle, especially in the rear bumper. Its retarded. I have no idea why. S13s don't. Plus, 180sx front bumpers have less angle than S14s too. Cool for when you daily drive an S14. Not cool when everyone thinks your car is high b/c the lip is angled so much...

Risa, those wheels will be buried with me. Haha. But I'll give you permission to dig them up. Actually... I guess you could force them away from me with the same size full chrome Agle Minerva. Or perhaps some Rapiers. But I'd rather just have a collection of all them. Hahaha.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #404
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

I was referring to s13 but that doesnt matter
Let me rephrase what I was saying, the URAS style kits have a bunch of clearance in the front(like chmercer posted). The sideskirts are actually lower than the front. If my s13 was at your height my BN bumper would be on the ground.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:03 PM   #405
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Yea. That's why i want BN. We can trade...

The bottom of the Origin pieces all line up with each other, but they have ramp angle... more than BN at least... So while right in front of the front tyre is the same height as the sideskirt, the front lip is a bit higher. All the "new" aero does that. Works 9, Origin, Uras, DMax, etc. I think even the new BN Sports does. But the only BN Stuff is was just... street sweeper... AWESOME.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 12:52 PM   #406
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
The aggressive actually sits higher than the rest. For koukis its 410mm. Stream is 429mm, stylish is 430mm.
Old 04-11-2006, 03:30 PM   #407
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
yeah they show the angle on origin jp site.

vs

no fair

the best aero is paralell with the road, i dont care if it gets smashed up
Old 04-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #408
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Yeah, bottom one is 180sx bumper, and top is kouki S14 right? Suckers! Haha j/k, you guys bitch about it, but it still looks hot!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 04:46 PM   #409
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Pinky FTW

Old 04-11-2006, 05:50 PM   #410
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

No suspension doesn't count, cheater!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #411
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
theres suspension. just no coilovers. lol
Old 04-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #412
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
daily driven but driven bearly lol
Old 04-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #413
chmercer
BANNED

WOW. what the fuck is hyperteks car doing with paint on it
Old 04-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #414
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Yeah, bottom one is 180sx bumper, and top is kouki S14 right? Suckers! Haha j/k, you guys bitch about it, but it still looks hot!
oh woops, the pic is messed up. but the top is kouki s14, bottom is zenki s14. kouki is 410mm, zenki 435. an inch lower. whats up with that? oh well. i just need to tuck rim in the front or somthing
Old 04-11-2006, 06:44 PM   #415
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
oh woops, the pic is messed up. but the top is kouki s14, bottom is zenki s14. kouki is 410mm, zenki 435. an inch lower. whats up with that? oh well. i just need to tuck rim in the front or somthing
Hmm... But kouki front bumpers are flat on the top whereas zenkis have that little extra to curve around the headlight, ya know. If that part of the extra height? i mean look where it's measured from... Just curious, b/c It seems that would at least contribute a bit of the 25mm difference in heights...

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 06:49 PM   #416
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
wow so many messed up s13 in that thread!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #417
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaz
wow so many messed up s13 in that thread!!!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #418
AWDtoyota
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
AWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really niceAWDtoyota is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek

.....More pics please....
Old 04-11-2006, 08:04 PM   #419
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Yeah post some pics from the track.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-11-2006, 08:08 PM   #420
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek

Lookin slick, still needs less FN though.
Closed Thread