Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 03:13 AM   #391
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Yes, hardcore. OC people will be MIA for a bit, lol.
Cliff notes:
2 ref tickets
Fuuuck, ghey.
This happen in the mountains or Diamond Plaza? Who got popped?

Dammit Edgar, don't give me that cliffnote bullshit. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2006, 03:21 AM   #392
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
This happened leaving the gas station when we were gonna bail becuase the area was uber hot. Phil and Jose got reffed. Jose got reffed for nothing though. his KA somehow became an SR, lol.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:35 AM   #393
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Shitty.
How the fuck did they give Jose a ref ticket for having a KA?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:36 AM   #394
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Simple answer: stupid cops.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:48 AM   #395
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Man good thing I didn't go, gees that's crazy.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:48 AM   #396
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
CURSE OF friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!!! next time we will be wiser about it.
Old 10-13-2006, 10:06 AM   #397
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Phil got reffed?? Wow that really sucks!!

Old 10-13-2006, 10:21 AM   #398
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
we all said, "good thing Norm didn't come!"
Old 10-13-2006, 11:29 AM   #399
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
cops came and rained on our parade
irvine or diamond plaza meet

fill me in!!

im confused!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 12:12 PM   #400
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
dude, i can't go to this meet... those damn speed bumps are fuking huge!
Old 10-13-2006, 12:47 PM   #401
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
man...right when i got to the gas station..cops came =[
Old 10-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #402
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
So they're over? dang, I was going to come to the next one.

What happens if you're reffed?
Old 10-13-2006, 01:07 PM   #403
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
we all said, "good thing Norm didn't come!"
Haha thanks Nessa Good watching out! Sorry about Phil though. Juan should be good to go.

reffed minus the r in front equals EFFED. Basically have to put car back to stock and bring it to the ref to pass smog OR pay a huge fine. Not the end of the world, just a huge hassle to go through. IIRC Phil works at a shop so it shouldn't be too bad.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #404
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcdougle
So they're over? dang, I was going to come to the next one.

What happens if you're reffed?

You gotta take your car to a state ref or something to check out the stuff you got a ticket for, or if the ticket ISNT non correctable, you can just pay the fee and keep your shit on the car without going....i think

I have a page full of ticket refrences and stuff..ill go look for it.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #405
EFnS13

EFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownEFnS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
yea that sucked... i was looking forward to the cruise too...

oh well... i still enjoyed it while it lasted...

it was nice meeting, talking, and hating on cops with you guys... lol
Old 10-13-2006, 02:23 PM   #406
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop
irvine or diamond plaza meet

fill me in!!

im confused!!!
K, for clarification, the meet was fine. We got busted at the Arco station by the 210 and Azusa. Cops were out in full force. A bunch of cars at the gas station (not only our 240s, but other idiots revving thier motors) brought a lot of attntion to our location. So the meet was fine, he cruise up to GMR wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13
dude, i can't go to this meet... those damn speed bumps are fuking huge!
Dont complain about the speedbumps. My car is lower and there are other cars just as lot if not lower and we still make it out to the meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFnS13
yea that sucked... i was looking forward to the cruise too...

oh well... i still enjoyed it while it lasted...

it was nice meeting, talking, and hating on cops with you guys... lol
We all were. but we all bonded with our experience on hating cops, lol.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:46 PM   #407
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Well I don't know about you guys but I still want to have the meet going, just hold on the cruises. But maybe friday the 13th affected you guys...it really sucks. i can't wait to put my stock exhaust back on.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:51 PM   #408
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Ya, the meet should continue to go. Don't let something that happens like 15 miles down the road affect this meet. The meet is all good, and we'll probably still come, but cruises are gonna be on hold for a bit.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:55 PM   #409
soreballz
Post Whore!

Aww, ghey. The cruise is the best part of the meet!

Oh well. Good luck to Phil and Jose with their Ref bullshit.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #410
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Haha thanks Nessa Good watching out! Sorry about Phil though. Juan should be good to go.

reffed minus the r in front equals EFFED. Basically have to put car back to stock and bring it to the ref to pass smog OR pay a huge fine. Not the end of the world, just a huge hassle to go through. IIRC Phil works at a shop so it shouldn't be too bad.

yea fuck that, im legalizing the beast somehow, ill bribe everyone
Old 10-13-2006, 11:01 PM   #411
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
haha everything will be fine, thats life. it sucks.

see you all next thurs.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 10-14-2006, 01:49 AM   #412
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
haha, nice seeing some of the regulars out there again. man it was cold!!! I'm just a tropical person in a non-tropical area haha. Nessa is still a hottie muah haha. yah i'm tempted to leave my car more stock then it already is. I swear had I gone on that run. I would have received a ticket for still having a stock car, haha.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 10-14-2006, 10:11 AM   #413
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
next time im comming before genki living closes =]
Old 10-14-2006, 12:01 PM   #414
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I may have an idea for getting up safely, but I need to figure soime stuff out first. Gah, the itch to drive is so strong. Must resist one week at least, lol.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:33 PM   #415
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift180
next time im comming before genki living closes =]
It was probably closed all day, it has weird hours, last three weeks it was open, I think it's every four weeks or so they close on thrusday
Old 10-14-2006, 02:39 PM   #416
articdragon192
Post Whore!

^That;s so wierd. BTW, what happened to PGD?
Old 10-15-2006, 01:05 PM   #417
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I told you guys to chill out and wait... phill sorry man..

When he was kicking it their, I told you to wait and chill until the other kids left and then we would leave....

heres a pic i took while i cruised by to see if you guys were ok, LOL so hard to see. this is on the fly @ night with my cell >_<
you can see the cops and your guy's chassis with hoods up
Old 10-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #418
soreballz
Post Whore!

Well, I won't be seeing you guys this Thursday. Yet another engine has taken a big fat dump on me. =/
Old 10-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #419
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring
I told you guys to chill out and wait... phill sorry man..

When he was kicking it their, I told you to wait and chill until the other kids left and then we would leave....

heres a pic i took while i cruised by to see if you guys were ok, LOL so hard to see. this is on the fly @ night with my cell >_<
you can see the cops and your guy's chassis with hoods up

yeah, we shouldve waited, but oh well. What happened happened. BTW, the pic looks clearer by the mirror, lol.
Old 10-15-2006, 08:10 PM   #420
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
kyle u just blew the engine u put in? DAYM man sorry
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Closed Thread