Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 07:30 PM   #391
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Dear Jackson Yang and who else it may concern:

I visited the "new" spot this past friday, and i spoke with the rest of us that's been "standing in the cold since 2005", and we aren't ecstatic about the new meet location. It just doesn't "pop" as a poppin' location. Furthermore, it's one hell of a mission to get there. (i.e. taking sidestreets from pasadena, angeling over every dip and bump the city of alhambra has to offer)
Maybe we could send'em back over to the old school location. Fall's here, and winter is just around the corner...standing in the cold in alhambra just isn't going to be the same unless it's at A-town.

In championship form,
-Charles Musashi Uemura, and many silent voices who share the same idea.

i <3 u jxn
Old 09-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #392
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post

I visited the "new" spot this past friday, and i spoke with the rest of us that's been "standing in the cold since 2005", and we aren't ecstatic about the new meet location. It just doesn't "pop" as a poppin' location. Furthermore, it's one hell of a mission to get there. (i.e. taking sidestreets from pasadena, angeling over every dip and bump the city of alhambra has to offer)
Maybe we could send'em back over to the old school location. Fall's here, and winter is just around the corner...standing in the cold in alhambra just isn't going to be the same unless it's at A-town.

In championship form,

i <3 u jxn
Ditto! The BMW guys are annoying, especially the foo with that damn megaphone...
Old 09-26-2008, 09:53 AM   #393
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i also noticed that every one just blends in with the rest of the public that are attending the resturants

Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-26-2008, 02:30 PM   #394
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Move the meet to Tijuana....
Old 09-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #395
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'd be up for that, but you pay for my gas

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 09-26-2008, 03:22 PM   #396
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I'd be up for that, but you pay for my gas
I'm game lets roll
Old 09-26-2008, 04:14 PM   #397
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
is the meet on today
Old 09-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #398
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
Quote:

In championship form,

i <3 u jxn
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
Ditto! The BMW guys are annoying, especially the foo with that damn megaphone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Move the meet to Tijuana....

i agree but not to tijuana i liked the old spot alot better and as far as the BMW guys that shit is gay

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #399
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonix36 View Post
i agree but not to tijuana i liked the old spot alot better and as far as the BMW guys that shit is gay
bmws....

I might go there tonight with mine hahaha, but Im a zilvian @ heart.

UCR's block party is tonight, then I might roll to the meet, if so see you guys there!
Old 09-26-2008, 05:36 PM   #400
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i'll go through tonight! hopefully someone will be there!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 AM   #401
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Tonights meet was chill

BMW's out numbered 240s. But the 240s that were there represented well.

Spoke with Jxn and he has other meet spots on the table.

Arcadia spot is done...sorry guys and gals.

Last edited by memo92; 09-27-2008 at 10:37 AM..
Old 09-27-2008, 05:06 AM   #402
happycamper

Trader Rating: (0)
happycamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how are u guys doing tonight? bmw guy here u may have seen my car the one with the bronze wheels. we apologize about "team" with the megaphone they do weird things sometimes. but the rest of us are always chill. but please help us keep the peace at this meet we saw a 240 guy doing donuts totally not cool it may not have been one of you guys but if we lose the spot the ae86 guys might lose it too and i love the ae86 guys. thanks bryan

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Old 09-27-2008, 10:26 AM   #403
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Was it the burgandy coupe 240SX? That's the first time I've seen that car at the meet. I heard a car reving and screaching, but I thought the noise was comming from that street behind the plaza. Please tell me he didn't do that stuff in any of the parking areas.
Thanx for the heads up Bryan.
P.S. tell the BMW guys with the loud stereo systems that it's a car meet not a sound off competition. That also draws unwanted attention to the meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper View Post
how are u guys doing tonight? bmw guy here u may have seen my car the one with the bronze wheels. we apologize about "team" with the megaphone they do weird things sometimes. but the rest of us are always chill. but please help us keep the peace at this meet we saw a 240 guy doing donuts totally not cool it may not have been one of you guys but if we lose the spot the ae86 guys might lose it too and i love the ae86 guys. thanks bryan

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #404
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper View Post
we saw a 240 guy doing donuts
FAILURE!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 09-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #405
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
JXN..
is it your BIRTHDAY today?????
Old 09-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #406
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
Was it the burgandy coupe 240SX? That's the first time I've seen that car at the meet. I heard a car reving and screaching, but I thought the noise was comming from that street behind the plaza. Please tell me he didn't do that stuff in any of the parking areas.
Thanx for the heads up Bryan.
P.S. tell the BMW guys with the loud stereo systems that it's a car meet not a sound off competition. That also draws unwanted attention to the meet.
that random 240 guy is like the random bmw guy that comes and does stupid shit.... we dont know him and dont really condone actions like that, just like you wouldn't condone actions from the random bmw dude that comes up and acts like a tard.

anyway, going down to arcadia was a mission for me everytime i left my house. now this meet's down the street but I can agree, i dont like the area as much as i did the arcadia one.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:06 PM   #407
happycamper

Trader Rating: (0)
happycamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yea im don't understand some of the bmw guys too well if he comes again well tell him whats up things like the sound off competetions should be reserved at shows. ok guys hope to see u again
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #408
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dude the guy with the red coupe is violent running Episode 3 - 626 Street Drifting

ps i love - Violent Running Tribe -
Old 09-28-2008, 01:42 AM   #409
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

It was not me doing donuts....I learned my lesson after Kyle ripped me a new hole.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:45 AM   #410
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
[quote=memo92;2345867]BMW's out numbered 240s. But the 240s that were there represented well.

quote]

this is what i mean we need somewhere unik

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #411
Felipe
Post Whore!

bumpers!!!
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 PM   #412
rat240
Post Whore!

whos going today
Old 10-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #413
Felipe
Post Whore!

im still thinking about it...

Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #414
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:

In championship form,

i <3 u jxn

Wow chuck, such a formal approach to the matter lol.
I am moving the meet to a different location. Somewhere we u can get boba without having to drive. Good asian food all around.

Will anounnce it after the event.

As far as tonight goes, I WILL most likely NOT be there.
Track even tomorrow, I have to leave the house at 4:30am. So need all the sleep i can get. Hope you guys enjoy the very last 240 Friday night meet in Alhambra! I might show up earlier if I have time. Other than that, I will make a new thread for the new friday night meet =)
Old 10-03-2008, 03:28 PM   #415
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

I'm out.

Need to chill.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:50 PM   #416
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
Wow chuck, such a formal approach to the matter lol.
I am moving the meet to a different location. Somewhere we u can get boba without having to drive. Good asian food all around.

Will anounnce it after the event.

As far as tonight goes, I WILL most likely NOT be there.
Track even tomorrow, I have to leave the house at 4:30am. So need all the sleep i can get. Hope you guys enjoy the very last 240 Friday night meet in Alhambra! I might show up earlier if I have time. Other than that, I will make a new thread for the new friday night meet =)
YES!!! boba!!

i miss that
Old 10-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #417
Felipe
Post Whore!

im not going... i have to take my girls to go see...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-03-2008, 04:06 PM   #418
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i might pass by since i have nothing else to do
Old 10-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #419
rat240
Post Whore!

good bye alhambra spot
Old 10-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #420
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
good bye alhambra spot
hello.... new spot!
Late Night Crew #1
Closed Thread