Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 09:09 AM   #391
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
eric what did your car look like when you first got it? what does it look like now?

...mismatched...color. "going to paint"

you guys think it'll still be "rice" when the "project" is done? I think it'll look nice.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #392
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by repda916 View Post
Seriously....read the title.."Project S13.5"
what front end you have?
Oh, OK.
I will read how dope its gonna be in his mind, lol.
Sooo, you missed it.
.......S13.5 is part of the reason its so Rice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
seriously? that is pretty early in a project to think about spoilers when you are bone stock.

75%? mismatched? depends what you think is mismatched is, like zenki sides on kouki front? or s15 front ON s13??? or the pink bumper? spray paint is 1.20 or so at my local home depot and sometimes 88cents at walmart. that carbon hood and those headlights and wheels cost??
Thankyou,
RICE has to do with what you priorities.
IF he had spent that conversion and hood money on a set of coil overs, rolling those fenders over the rims and had some change left over, that car would be looking WAY better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
eric what did your car look like when you first got it? what does it look like now?

...mismatched...color. "going to paint"
Man, some of the best looking cars have been mismatched and not going to paint, lmao!

This you mean?

The difference is my car is a track car.(yes, I daily sometimes cause i am broke.)
That car is a dedicated street car, so there is absolutely no excuse for poor execusion imo.

there is a difference between "Rice" and "track cars" and "missiles".

If I was posting a picture of my car, bone stock with a RHD conversion and asking which of these I should buy.........

Thats rice!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #393
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
bTW, you are not posting pics people.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #394
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Old 02-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #395
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that last pic was the best....dont even know how he drives in the day....maybe with super dark shades?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #396
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
seriously? that is pretty early in a project to think about spoilers when you are bone stock.
ghetto roll? yes, if it was wide body, you cut ABOVE the body line, not under it. If he put wide body on those fenders, the downforce from his "spoiler" would push his car down and cut into his tires, which are obviously too big for his fenders/monster truckish.
75%? mismatched? depends what you think is mismatched is, like zenki sides on kouki front? or s15 front ON s13??? or the pink bumper? spray paint is 1.20 or so at my local home depot and sometimes 88cents at walmart. that carbon hood and those headlights and wheels cost??

I have a 98 kouki bone stock with wheels/coils, and rice, I will take pics when rain stops
In reference to just the picture it self. Would you call it rice? Curious.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #397
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
the picture itself looks like it's being built....so no....the thread is what makes this guys car rice....shit...even thinks like he is rice. lol
IMO
Old 02-10-2010, 08:49 PM   #398
240boy90
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore240boy90 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^ Lol. True on the Rice thread and True on the picture itself.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #399
Cr8zyDrifter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Cr8zyDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Rice is to America as Boso is to Japan. IMO

Rules:

I NEED DRIVER/PASSENGER BLACK MANUAL DOOR PANELS!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #400
no slide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
no slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I see you your primered thing and raise you its father!

i saw this and immediately thought death race
"frankenstein! frankstein!"
Old 02-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #401
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

This you mean?

The difference is my car is a track car.(yes, I daily sometimes cause i am broke.)
That car is a dedicated street car, so there is absolutely no excuse for poor execusion imo.

there is a difference between "Rice" and "track cars" and "missiles".

If I was posting a picture of my car, bone stock with a RHD conversion and asking which of these I should buy.........
yeah that. I like it. But is that when you first got it? so you didn't get it to look like that?
the point is, which i think others are trying to make is. it's a work in progress.
A little before and after.
I think you're picture looks great, and yes its a track car so i've seen how it's looked after, i'll never knock the battle damage.
but again how'd it look before you got it?
Who cares what order this guys spends his money. wait and see what he produces....

i saw this in santa ana the other day, licencse plate indiana...
if you can't see...it says
"limited" (all crooked"
"Bentley" all crooked.
hehe maybe not rice by definition but...similar in action
Old 02-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #402
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^ i swear ive seen that car out here in moreno valley/perris lol

im just thinking.. you know how typically american hotrod guys will refer to any modified import car as rice? well where the fuck do you get the idea to try "re-inventing" the rear spoiler? lol Bad taste gets watered down thru generations i guess.
this is soo 2001 lol.. and even in 2001 you wouldnt see this shit in magazines, so where does the influence come from? lol the import scene has moved towards more JDM influence today. People still living that Nopi life lol.

Its just sad tho that people will claim to be car people yet have no clue on how to properly set up a car for performance. These are usually people who never grew up around cars, otherwise they would be able to appreciate the simple shit and have better taste.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:33 PM   #403
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

it comes down to style.
everybody has their own style, even when upgrading performance, style comes into play, no matter how vague.
...personal preference. and not eveyone likes it.
sometimes people get so out and crazy, to set themselves apart, and end up geting extreme. and theres always two ends to it haha
Old 02-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #404
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #405
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection

<--
my car belongs in this thread

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-11-2010, 09:14 PM   #406
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^That is awesomely bad.

Post pics of your car and we will tell you.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #407
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
This kid

This kid lives in my city(Murrieta) no lie everyone hates him he screws people over and has just $&*#ed up this poor car i hate this guy
Old 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #408
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Zenki View Post
This kid lives in my city(Murrieta) no lie everyone hates him he screws people over and has just $&*#ed up this poor car i hate this guy
LOL, no kidding that guy is such a tool. He is a big liar too.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #409
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
^^ both you girls should hit him up since you know him.

Still waiting for NINJASPY pics.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #410
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post

If we do his dad will probably tell us to leave him alone
Old 02-12-2010, 09:48 PM   #411
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
why the fuck does he have a powered by max sticker on his car. *edit: i forgot he stole it from me.

honestly Terrel is a honda boi stuck with a nissan. he is also the biggest liar in existence.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #412
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

eddy what does your car look like?
Old 02-12-2010, 09:59 PM   #413
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post

This is not rice, this is pure awesome, and you posting it in here is pure blasfemy!
too much talk.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 PM   #414
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

^^ blasphemy.

因果関係の流れ
Old 02-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #415
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Wink okay

You heard him ladies
Old 02-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #416
240XTC
BANNED

Quote:
If we do his dad will probably tell us to leave him alone

Oh crap! lol! I get the situation now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
eddy what does your car look like?
I have a Civic, RWD, Runs 8's, all JDM, all motor. Show me yours and Ill share you mine.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #417
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:

I have a Civic, RWD, Runs 8's, all JDM, all motor. Show me yours and Ill share you mine.

Why dont you fill out an application to ziptied? They are accepting them right now.

**** APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN ****
Old 02-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #418
240XTC
BANNED

^^^^....I'll be going to sleep now...
Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #419
NMs14.5kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (38)
NMs14.5kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post

Sad thing is, I know this kid. know a little about where its going as well...
Old 02-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #420
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMs14.5kouki View Post
Sad thing is, I know this kid. know a little about where its going as well...
Well hopefully it works out.
Problem is, he already wasted money on the worse 240sx conversion possable.
(aside from the Ferrari, Jag and that wierd old school bently thing)
Closed Thread