Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-16-2007, 10:49 PM   #391
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I am officially stoked.
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2007, 07:36 AM   #392
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
heyyyyyyyyyy take it to PM buddy
Trust me, that doesn't explain shit.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:26 AM   #393
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
More movie Toy shots. Ratchet looks BA!

Blackout

Racthet & Starscream

Old 01-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #394
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
I couldn't figure out who this was but now I know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed
More movie Toy shots. Ratchet looks BA!

Blackout
but who's this?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #395
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yea, he's the one in the trailer were they show the helicopter with the hologram pilot. Then he transforms in the middle of the base. They show him walking and letting off some shockwave blast.

God I can't wait til July!
Old 01-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #396
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yea, he's the one in the trailer were they show the helicopter with the hologram pilot. Then he transforms in the middle of the base. They show him walking and letting off some shockwave blast.

God I can't wait til July!
I know it just confused me cause in that scene they only show you a glimpse of him transforming..then they show a far away shot w/ the blast. When they showed the above shot it was in the middle of the trailer and quick..I couldn't match it.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #397
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee

but who's this?

I didn't see you post this. I'm checking on who that is...Gimmie a min.

EDIT: Ok I believe that is Brawl, who is the tank. 90% sure.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:49 AM   #398
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Sorry no update..but check out the OG painted

Crap! Maybe now..

Last edited by Dunkee; 01-23-2007 at 12:26 PM..
Dunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #399
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkee
Sorry no update..but check out the OG painted

Hurry up and fix
Old 01-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #400
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

New pics released...http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18541

Old 01-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #401
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Just checked them out..I think the legs coulda been thicker and the face a bit angrier but other than that collectors item
Old 01-25-2007, 03:55 AM   #402
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
i think its going ot be cool. i cant wait to watch it, but if your disapointed for them not lookign exactly like they did back in the day sorry. but not even marvel is making the characters look exactly like they did(well except ghost rider) i mean hugh jackman in yellow tites? regaurdless if you liek it or not you know your going to go se this movie
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:24 AM   #403
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Yea, my tune has completely changed about the designs. I love'em now! At first it were a little shocking that they didn't use the G1 designs, but I'm over it now. I really think these designs are the way to go. They seem far more advanced, which makes it more realistic.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:48 AM   #404
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Upclose pic of Primes head. Pretty detailed.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #405
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
looks good, but they eyes are kinda funky.

shoulda just spuced up teh old style eyes, that almost looked like colored sunglasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Team Rootbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:17 PM   #406
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Isn't that the guy that played Kramer in Constantine? Anywho......that girl is pretty cute. I must see this movie.....
Old 01-26-2007, 03:06 AM   #407
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Optimus' eyes make him look like a geeky fanboy.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 07:51 AM   #408
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Check out this fan made trailer re-edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3f3qotNQz8
Old 01-31-2007, 08:51 AM   #409
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

That made more sense but wasn't crazy bout the added music.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 AM   #410
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Also here's some concept art (very early in production) of prime and Magatron. I won't explain the Magatron one in detail cause it will give away plot points.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #411
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
PM said plot points please.........
Old 01-31-2007, 02:28 PM   #412
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
Sent you a PM. Asked a question before I devulge too much.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:52 PM   #413
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Better pics of Blackout movie Toy!

Old 02-01-2007, 07:56 AM   #414
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
PM said plot points please.........
Dude, empty your PM's I tried sending the info to you, but your full.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:41 AM   #415
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude, empty your PM's I tried sending the info to you, but your full.
Done
Old 02-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #416
fohahz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
fohahz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fohahz
looks like its gonna be a sickass movie
Old 02-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #417
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
Done
Any thoughts?
Old 02-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #418
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Wanna send a PM this way too Russell?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #419
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
Wanna send a PM this way too Russell?
That's Mr. Russell. Russell is my last name...But sure.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:25 AM   #420
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Ironhide looks mad tough..he can kick optimus' ass

And this was the guy ripping through the bus..looks like megs brother