Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #391
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
Catch up with all the ACTUAL important parts and realize the position you are putting yourself in.. THEN respond with a INTELLIGENT Post..
C'mon, Marc... That is asking entirely too much.

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 AM   #392
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
C'mon, Marc... That is asking entirely too much.
One could only Wish...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 03-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #393
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Hey castro I just noticed, and you mightve mentioned this, the supposed rubber the silver bimmer is leaving looks added in as well doesn't it?

Either way, that pic is 1000000x more hilarious now that you picked it apart. 100% serious.

Ah good to see things still carried on while I was out (readinked lol) for a day.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #394
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
^^^nothing straigt comes out of your mouth lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Not true.

I can be straight if needed.
Straight things dont come out... They go in it!

<3 Ernie
Old 03-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #395
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So what if you guys tear apart every argument they bring?

They'll just make up new arguments off the top of their heads, or change the subject entirely.

You CANNOT defeat their stupidity. They are Professional Idiots.

The funniest part is, they are feeding off this attention. They truly believe this is a good thing. Meanwhile, they are completely oblivious to the fact that NONE of us actually has to try to make them look stupid. We're just enjoying the chance to point out their short comings.

Oh, and yes SHARKERIOcoupe, I said "outrageous", not "outrages". Maybe you should follow some of your hero, 240XTC's links and learn the proper spelling and meaning of words. (See how easy it is to fight your way, only picking apart the most worthless parts of a post)

Now, stop posting unless you've read the whole thread and have something worthwhile to bring to the table.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 PM   #396
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
Hey castro I just noticed, and you mightve mentioned this, the supposed rubber the silver bimmer is leaving looks added in as well doesn't it?

Either way, that pic is 1000000x more hilarious now that you picked it apart. 100% serious.

Ah good to see things still carried on while I was out (readinked lol) for a day.
You Just posted that same info Twice.... LOL

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 03-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #397
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
lol! um....erm....taken care of!

sorry bout that!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #398
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
I am not Offend What-So-Ever.. However, what I see is the lack of quality comments made from said person, and now from you.. You really wanna go on the Attack with me?

You do not want the Verbal Bashing I will give you.

You Skimmed thru the pages? How about you edit your Posts, Roll back through ALL the Pages.. Catch up with all the ACTUAL important parts and realize the position you are putting yourself in.. THEN respond with a INTELLIGENT Post..
I've actually read through all this BS to catch up and I'd have to say your spot on, in fact anybody just coming in here would realize what an idiot 240sxtc would be for making his supposed business look the way he has.

I went to a youdrift meet out here and would have to say this guy is a direct reflection in how they are run. Unorganized, and quick to blame others for their own shortfalls.

The picture is obviously supposed to be 3 bmw's drifting, I don't even do photoshop or anything of the sort but a blind person would be able to tell that its fake, I don't know castro but I'd have to say his analysis of the pic is spot on.

Still how is it that someone comes in to defend this guy? He is wrong in every aspect and any comments he has made in this thread seem like they have been to increase his post count and not provide a single speck of anything.

I don't know you guys at youdrift but if this is the kind of blatant retardation I can expect from going to anything that you guys put out, I'd rather stay home.

The drifting "game, scene, spiel, etc." will not get better because people like this are allowed to flourish instead of being corrected, who the fuck throws up gang signs at a car meet anyways, nobody cares about that shit leave that shit at home. "Oh i'm on fucking candid camera lemme do something to try and look gangster."

Gtfo with that bullshit, do some research, take a look at where you've fucked up, correct that shit and put out shit that is actually gonna make a positive role of yourself. Until then sharkerio and 240xtc its obvious you are not going to get anywhere here, especially defending him.

Take some advice instead of trying to defend the retardation that has been the last 13 pages I read through just to reach this simple conclusion. Normally I would've just let this be and CONTRIBUTE only when I feel something positive can come out of it but damn you guys are so ignorant its fucking despicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #399
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
This thread sucks dick.

Surprised it hasn't been closed yet.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #400
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
noooo this thread has made the last 2 days at work much more enjoyable. i dont think it needs to be locked.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #401
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post

lol, the more you look at it, its just rediculous.

I also like how they are just past the initiation, and already door to door to door on a 25mph corner, lol.

I just cant believe a site that wants to cater to drifting would put up such a obvious fake.
Shit, they got decent photos on that site.

Oh well, I want those couple of tools out of the scene, and they have basically done that themselves now and provided us with some fun.
They will never be able to get any respect from anyone now and will always have people snickering behind their back and not believing their advice.

I wanted them exposed for the fakes and leaches they are, and they have been, so i am happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
just wanted to say, well said and spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
noooo this thread has made the last 2 days at work much more enjoyable. i dont think it needs to be locked.
for all of us.
People were asking to lock it, but on the blue and red side, we were having to much fun and taking the trash out by leaving it open
Old 03-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #402
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
lol...only for the entertainment of others. It is wonderful reading this! Almost as wonderful as reading the mods responses to a 3 post thread that gets locked.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:36 PM   #403
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Yeah but you can find this kind of bitching everywhere on the internet.

Every single youtube video comments section will look like this.

Maybe if it was witty or intelligent, but not this.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #404
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
ok.

Im going to water the plant.

see ya guys.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #405
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:

Oh now, we all started out that way.
But 240XTC couldn't keep the wit and breakdowns of post going, and just started calling names and making personal attacks.

So it lost a bit of its luster.
But I would say its a good read.

I mean, come on.
When he said his friends were Doctors and Lawyers, lmao!!
Its like a 10 year old talking, lmao!!

Im laughing just thinking aobut it!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #406
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Yeah but you can find this kind of bitching everywhere on the internet.

Every single youtube video comments section will look like this.

yea...but i cant watch youtube at work...this way it atleast looks like im working while i read...duh!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #407
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
I think I said this or something like it once before, but why would we close a thread for an argument in the section that is here FOR arguing?
Sure, the argument is WAAAAY off-topic, but the manner and reason for which it has gone off topic serves the specific argument as presented by those who actually were having a discussion before it went there.
Therefore, the thread never really went off topic to begin with.

Fuck, I think I just divided by zero

And I write too!
Old 03-04-2010, 12:48 PM   #408
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
**BRAIN Explosion**

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Old 03-04-2010, 01:33 PM   #409
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
I think I said this or something like it once before, but why would we close a thread for an argument in the section that is here FOR arguing?
Sure, the argument is WAAAAY off-topic, but the manner and reason for which it has gone off topic serves the specific argument as presented by those who actually were having a discussion before it went there.

Phlip turning into the mathematical physicist here

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #410
EP2009
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
EP2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
graveyard shift , fml.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #411
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Quote:

Lmao, new sig. <3 Phlip.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #412
kushlivin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
kushlivin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
If youdrift.net want to be represented by a complete fake and fraud of a picture.
go ahead.
The reason that the site should be more ashamed is that they were taken by it.
My point is Eddte didnt know it was fake, completely bought it hook line and sinker, and claimed the guy is his friend, lol.
Some friend, really helped Eddtee out, lol.
I would have that shit down in a heartbeat, and ban the kid.

you guys need to learn the difference between negative and positive attention.

but we do appriciate the laughs.
wow just wow

Girls think stock KA's are fast.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #413
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
I found it, oh wait nothing shows up, not on google, not on yahoo. In fact, I found his facebook. But that doesn't really matter cuz I have no intention of talking to this guy. So he said look me up, I tried, I've seen more than enough pics or vids of castro but have yet to see any pics of this guy eddy but I'm not here to go down that path. Just proving a point, I'm not a drifter, therefore I don't claim to be one, if you hardpark thats cool too, just don't claim to be something you're not it just makes you look bad.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #414
bones321
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
bones321 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bones321
oh so those must be his doctors and lawyers drifting there bmws too, i get it now.

ha thanks. this just made my day reading most of this

It will take me a while to get hard I just got layed last night

Last edited by bones321; 03-04-2010 at 03:38 PM..
Old 03-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #415
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY
Old 03-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #416
240sxvaj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
240sxvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
I hate drifting because of all the turns they have lol! j/k
Old 03-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #417
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
YouTube - sharkerio's Channel
youDrift.net - Rep Your Drift
add me - shark240
i have officially left the building.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:13 PM   #418
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
add me - shark240
I'm curious to know what point you are trying to make by posting these.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:38 PM   #419
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:
add me - shark240

you were never in the building ..

both links had no point ... so youdrift made a chopy video ... +1 on that ..

i got a good one for you .. take your BS back to youdrift.net ...

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
Old 03-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #420
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
add me - shark240
I thought people wanted vids of 240xtc? where does the sharkerio guy come in?

Quote:
Closed Thread