Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #391
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
After Mike Brown got this...

I bet Phlip is doing this...

NBA Report: Happy Trails, Mike Brown « Reading & Writing Is For Dumb People

Had it up within an hour of getting the text

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #392
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
Mike Brown was going to be fired eventually.. Lakers had to stop the bleeding.. the guy can't coach for shit. Dantoni in the running to becoming the coach, wow, Lakers do not know what they are getting themselves into..
lol

Ready for the continuing drama of the Laker circus...
Old 11-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #393
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Ready for the continuing drama of the Laker circus...
Remember when I said that hiring that motherfucker was a bad idea in the first place?

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:04 AM   #394
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Los Angeles Lakers reportedly hire Mike D'Antoni as coach not Phil Jackson - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

I want to die

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #395
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hmm. i got mixed feelings about this. will be fun to watch - maybe all the planets will align and run and gun play style wins a championship this year. lol
Old 11-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #396
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection

Wasn't that expected? I actually look forward to this. He's got to be better than Mike Brown.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #397
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
well - the brightside is that the lakers staring 5 resembles the starting 5 that the suns had when nash won back to back mvp so d'antoni's system looks like it will fit in.

any word on who will be staffed as the deffensive coach?
Old 11-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #398
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodchuck View Post
well - the brightside is that the lakers staring 5 resembles the starting 5 that the suns had when nash won back to back mvp so d'antoni's system looks like it will fit in.

any word on who will be staffed as the deffensive coach?
Possibly Nate McMillan. All of a sudden, it all doesn't sound so bad if that happens.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #399
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The most important part of the D’Antoni thing is that the two most important people in his starting lineup have always loved him, which is a luxury that he didn’t have with the Knicks.
As long as everyone NOT named Steve Nash can be disciplined and self-respecting enough to play defense without a coach who will EVER ask them to, this could work.
Praying for the best, bracing for the worst.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #400
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Mike D'Antoni hired as next coach of Los Angeles Lakers - ESPN Los Angeles

'Stunned' Phil Jackson was prepared for return to Los Angeles Lakers, source says - ESPN Los Angeles

Old 11-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #401
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The most important part of the D’Antoni thing is that the two most important people in his starting lineup have always loved him, which is a luxury that he didn’t have with the Knicks.
As long as everyone NOT named Steve Nash can be disciplined and self-respecting enough to play defense without a coach who will EVER ask them to, this could work.
Praying for the best, bracing for the worst.

I had a big laugh just like anyone else who is not a laker fan when I heard they hired D'Antoni. D'Antoni is not better than Phil, but sources are saying he's the best coach available AFTER Phil. I seriously think Phil was considered coming back from retirement had the lakers only waited another day and didn't pull this Oklahoma City move.

The way I do see this as possibly working is that Nash, Stoudemire, and Marion with a bunch of not so great role players consistently brought the Suns into the 2nd round and conference finals for many years and this Lakers roster is IMMENSELY better. Yea, Nash is old as hell now but Kobe is the best closer in the game which the Suns never had the luxury of having, Pau is better than Stoudemire, and the Suns could only dream of having a center like D12. At least you have this thought to keep your hopes up.

The only downside is that D'Antoni never could bring the Suns to the Finals after all those years and this is probably enough to kill all your hopes. No one expects a coach who is offense only going far either. You are right, it will be up to the players to play D if they want to. Kobe and Dwight will, I don't know about Gasol, and Nash can't defend even if he wanted to.

I don't know if you expected the Lakers to win it all this year. Everyone already knew the Lakers will make the playoffs for sure and at least into the second round. With D'Antoni, I'm skeptical myself that the Lakers can get further than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #402
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Wtf is up with Jim Buss? How do you do this to the Lakers? He should have given Phil anything he wanted. Dantoni will not improve the Lakers unless they score 120ppg. Shoot in 7 seconds or less is its way guys.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:02 PM   #403
Teddy Bruckshot
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
Teddy Bruckshot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Im still not sure how to feel about Dantoni. He was succuessful in phonenix w/o defense. And he actually assembeled and ran a decent knicks team until they traded everyone for Carmello. I would rather have the Zen master for 2 years and accomidate him in any way possible if it resulted in my team winning a championship and keeping dwight howard.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:03 PM   #404
Teddy Bruckshot
Zilvia Member

Teddy Bruckshot is an unknown quantity at this point
But then again im not a Lakers fan so I find this entertaining .
Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #405
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
The problem with D'antoni's system is sure they'll potentially score 120 but the other team will score 130. Also, do you really think this roster will play run and gun ball when it's gotta be one of the oldest roster in the league after San Antonio?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #406
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
It's early, but it looks like J.R. Smith finally got his head out of his ass. He's been my favorite player in the NBA since the nuggets got him, and I'm glad he's putting up 6th man of the year numbers. Almost 20ppg of the bench, and leading the league in 3pt percentage.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #407
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
knicks playing good right off the bat, lets see how this plays out
Old 11-14-2012, 08:53 PM   #408
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Knicks are 5-0. Not trying to discredit them, they did beat Miami and Dallas, but they also got 2 wins against Philadelphia and 1 from Orlando. East is weak this year imo besides Miami and Brooklyn. We shall see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #409
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
Knicks are 5-0. Not trying to discredit them, they did beat Miami and Dallas, but they also got 2 wins against Philadelphia and 1 from Orlando. East is weak this year imo besides Miami and Brooklyn. We shall see what happens.

well they are playing the spurs tonight so lets see how this plays out
Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #410
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Clips vs Miami game was good to watch last night. Jamal Crawford breaking Ray Allen's ankles brought me back to the AND1 mixtape days.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #411
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection

Old 11-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #412
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post

Somebody went trolling in the wrong thread! Lol

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
Old 11-16-2012, 05:23 AM   #413
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Knicks lookin good so far 6-0
Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 AM   #414
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
Knicks lookin good so far 6-0
Don't worry, Carmelo will find a way to screw it all up.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #415
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
just found this, wtf?

Is Andrew Bynum in Costume or Not? | The Basketball Jones | Blogs | theScore.com

Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #416
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
Don't worry, Carmelo will find a way to screw it all up.
Oh, the Knicks are un-fucking-stoppable.

They’ve beaten the best of the best in having taken off the Heat, Spurs and apparently Carmelo’s otherwise unchallenged ego. When Amar’e comes back, there will be ZERO rust and he will fit right in. The Knicks are now my pick to come out of the East, 74-8 is my prediction. I know I hated before, but I get it now. They had to go through hell to get to heaven and they’re arriving now.

And I write too!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #417
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Finally!! Been waiting to watch this team thrive.. been waiting for over a decade! I think Melo matured and will finally make his teammates better. Melo probably observed how Lebron matured last year and will follow suit.

About Amare, it is best that he comes off the bench.. Melo is doing great as a 4. Can't wait for Shumpert to return.. defense will be great.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #418
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Oh, the Knicks are un-fucking-stoppable.

They’ve beaten the best of the best in having taken off the Heat, Spurs and apparently Carmelo’s otherwise unchallenged ego. When Amar’e comes back, there will be ZERO rust and he will fit right in. The Knicks are now my pick to come out of the East, 74-8 is my prediction. I know I hated before, but I get it now. They had to go through hell to get to heaven and they’re arriving now.
Do I detect a note of sarcasm?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #419
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This Royce White situation just gets better and better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo
The Harlem Globetrotters are reaching out to NBA rookie forward Royce White of the Houston Rockets to offer him support and another potential opportunity to play professional basketball without the rigors of flying. The 6-foot-8 Royce, who was a first-round draft pick out of Iowa State University this past June, has publicly stated he has a fear of flying. he Harlem Globetrotters are reaching out to NBA rookie forward Royce White of the Houston Rockets to offer him support and another potential opportunity to play professional basketball without the rigors of flying. The 6-foot-8 Royce, who was a first-round draft pick out of Iowa State University this past June, has publicly stated he has a fear of flying.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/harlem...004000655.html

Oh and GAME NIGHT!!!

Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #420
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
refs beat us, tonite.

the game was close when the refs didnt fucking interfer.

and wtf is woodson playing melo 4 on gasol.

knicks still 6-0 -1 refs
Closed Thread