Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #391
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
spotted ugly blue pignose hatch with sideskirts. owner painted white racing stripes like on a viper

710 N, exited florence and made the first right. older mexican guy, he kept driving behind me hard and was holding his steering wheel in the "cool" position at 12 o clock.
Oh no, I've been spotted.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:40 AM   #392
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
spotted Gold s13 chuki hatchback in the Fullerton area near sonics and the 91. You were an old white woman roughly 70 years old. You honked at me for driving too slow? and proceeded to mumble to yourself while you drove at 35 mph. I doubt you're on this forum, but what the hell I thought i'd give it a shot. ^_^ haha *true story*
Old 05-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #393
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
HAHHAHAHAA!!!!
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:22 PM   #394
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i just saw a wht zenki lowerd w/ some Work XD9 . not my car either cuz this zenks wheels r bronze. located @ Carmax in Irvine 11:22.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #395
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
i just saw a wht zenki lowerd w/ some Work XD9 . not my car either cuz this zenks wheels r bronze. located @ Carmax in Irvine 11:22.
huh i was just there a couple weeks ago and i didn't see it in the lot, must have been a recent sale?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #396
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Spotted a black hatch in the TOGO's Plaza Imperial and La Palma, i got off work with wes(dataxunknown) while taking out the trash, a pig nose came by the corner

black, lowered dont know what kind of rims, look liked a stock exhaust, probably a megan? asian guy with glasses? (if that helps lol)

parked over by Guppy Tea House last night

i rolled around guppys with my red hatch as well
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:58 PM   #397
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
black s13 hatch last night outside UCR dorm at around 10pm?

i duno much detail just my friend called me up, shes asked me why you outside my room, i was like im at my room...lol
first i thought someone stole my car....
Old 05-14-2008, 12:48 AM   #398
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
2 spottings today.

* Long Beach around 5pm, I was going eastbound on Carson around Paramount and saw a red pignose, lowered, and had time attack color schemed wheels.

* around 7pm, going north on 605 around Del Amo, saw a lowered white fastback, 3" catback (sounded like KA), and s14 se wheels.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #399
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
i think tuesday or monday in huntington beach Gothard area, white silvia face s13 coupe black zenki lip. black on polish lip work s1s i think. driving kinda fast.. some bald guy inside with a beard that was like a foot long..!

and I saw yuri yesterday on 405 N around 530 gettin off the freeway dont recall what exit.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #400
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
in walnut at the marketplace saw a green kouki s14 se bone stock, really clean, some middle aged generic looking guy driving it.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #401
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Saw girl in a white coupe stock on cherry. I think she was cute? not sure haha
Old 05-16-2008, 01:01 AM   #402
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

white 240 zenki hatch at cal poly and a clean black kouki s14, no rear wing, 5 spoke rims looked like uras, exiting onto temple
Old 05-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #403
sr20det_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
sr20det_s13 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I believe it was may 13 or 14th saw a lowered blue s13 hatch i flipped my head lights at him. on lower azusa and duffman do you own the red s14 with gold rims?
sr20det_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #404
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
saw a black zenki s14 with some sunk wheels, mildly lowered. Had a tien sticker on the passengerside front fender.

on Imperial Hwy in Norwalk.

This was like 20 minutes ago
Old 05-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #405
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
saw a black s13 with some rims and sleepy eyes.
driver had a mohawk.

on palos verde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #406
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Around 4:00 on Grand and Valley spotted a Golden S14 really low, deep dish?, big exhaust, thoese JDM side window for rear right and left, and asian driver. You make a left turn on Valley
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #407
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
^ sounds like edaciousx/andrew
Old 05-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #408
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Approxx 1:20pm on 605 Northbound (605N btwn the 105 and 5fwy) i saw..

a red pignose.. bone stock, hispanic driver

red s14 zenki with dual apexi n1, lowered, middleaged asian driver. Stock wheels.

around 4pm on Lakewood blvd in front of the mall.. heading southbound
black hatch with s13 front end.. black te37's in the front (not sure bout rear). Male hispanic driver?
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #409
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Oh and yesterday around 5:10 on the 5fwy heading Southbound..
Right before i exit Tustin Ranch ...I saw a champaign gold coupe with primered s13 front zooming past me on the most outer left lane.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:41 PM   #410
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
spotted ugly blue pignose hatch with sideskirts. owner painted white racing stripes like on a viper

710 N, exited florence and made the first right. older mexican guy, he kept driving behind me hard and was holding his steering wheel in the "cool" position at 12 o clock.
I saw this hatch not too long ago. Its some dark mexican dude, with wolverine like hair and a mustache. He tailed me for a while and then missed a shift while he tried to pass me. It was awesome. He's a great loser.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #411
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Just read this. Sorry..... ahahahahahah
Old 05-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #412
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
spotted a black fastback lowered on mesh wheels(i think) with exhaust on paseo westpark turning into some apts in irvine.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:08 PM   #413
nastynate805
Leaky Injector

nastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nicenastynate805 is just really nice
spotted a white kouki with a carbon fiber hood just outside of palms,ca on the 405 north
nastynate805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #414
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Today, in the morning, saw an S13 hatch at Harvey by the 134. It was a white chuki, with black wheels. Was in the white pignose hatch. Also, like an hour ago, on the 57 going south, a white S14 kouki, lowered with exhaust just drove stupid fast, don't know who he was showin off too.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #415
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
thursday night spotted white kouki s14 with jdm aero w/ wing.
going down painter in whittier.

yesterday
primer`d s13 with silvia front, with some dark wheels w/polished lip by the CHP office in santa fe springs
Old 05-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #416
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
On the way to Santa Monica, spotted a Silver or light blueish coupe on 10 around 2 afteroon. Big exhaust, silvia front, stock front rim, enkei rpf1's on rear, lowered and belive was a asian driver .. not sure but I think you merge into 60 toward Pomona
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #417
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
white 240 zenki hatch at cal poly and a clean black kouki s14, no rear wing, 5 spoke rims looked like uras, exiting onto temple
What day/time did you see the white hatch?
ReLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #418
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
I saw a white coupe with a body kit and funky lookin' rims (that looked pretty cool) and a Silvia front end. Very clean, was lowered and parked in front of In N Out I think it was yesterday or the day before. Around 4PM (Anaheim Hills Village Center on Imperial and La Palma).

I've seen this coupe parked at Cinema City awhile back as well across the street.

Last edited by DataXUnknown; 05-18-2008 at 10:26 PM..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:27 AM   #419
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
thursday night spotted white kouki s14 with jdm aero w/ wing.
going down painter in whittier.

yesterday
primer`d s13 with silvia front, with some dark wheels w/polished lip by the CHP office in santa fe springs
Yeeee. I was pickin up my sista from school. =]
Old 05-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #420
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Spotted not too long ago a White/Cream White S13 with full aero and gold wheels with a polished lip.

Gave you the whats up head nod. you threw the deuce and honked at me when you were exiting on Lakewood.

Earlier today,
I spotted a S13 Hatch with a Silvia front end in signal hill next to temple and willow.
Looked like it was primer [on the front end at least]
gave each other the peace sign.

Yesterday, saw a pearl white kouki S14 with Full JDM K's aero. didnt see the wheels though.
You were leaving 7-11 on temple and pch.
Car was clean and super jdm. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote