Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #391
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
lol i have been there......there will always be copying i know that. But I'll never condone it. Just find it funny that people will jump on other people running fake shit here yet there is a 13 page thread hyping up some fake ass aero. Just hypocritical.

/rant
how did that thing go again.....................

oh yeah

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #392
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
sorry there wasn't enough nut swinging your your legit aero?
don't be sad.
one day there might.....oh wait there won't. because no one cares if its real or fake anymore.
uhh ok I wasnt talking about my car?

Quote:
one day there might.....oh wait there won't. because no one cares if its real or fake anymore. just like titties.
could care less. just put them in my mouth. dance around in front of me. put on a show. im still going to go sleep happy either way.
FYI I hate fake titties lol but to each his own!
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #393
JDMSTYLE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMSTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sexystyle!!
ah well everyone has there preferences...haha i hate when i scrape my hippo sleek kit i cringe everytime.
JDMSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:11 PM   #394
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
happy birthday dousan, peep my blog, you might like something on it
Revgasm
Old 02-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #395
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah man i saw it
i read your blog almost daily! for serious
is it from BM?
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:36 PM   #396
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
BM, its like a special addition issue i think... i'll post up the cover in a minute
Old 02-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #397
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Is that pre or post Signal Komatsu? 17x9.5j droool.....
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #398
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
revgasm - wooooo those pics make me want to get a wing and hood now. thanks for sharing.
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #399
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
bn sports hood
326 power wing
cant go wrong...

oh..
Old 02-04-2009, 08:47 AM   #400
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
BM, its like a special addition issue i think... i'll post up the cover in a minute
can u make a better scan of the blue sexy style with panasports?
thanks
Old 02-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #401
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
any updates?
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM   #402
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

yes
its painted!

ill put on car next week
give it a solid week to be 100% solid hard and dryyyy

oe rear bumper (Thanks mrmcgarrett)

f bumper

sides and rear add-on

even got some aero mirrors. ganadooors
to complete the picture
blue tinted lenses too, awesome!! ganadors rule!

thanks to danny and lindsay for the space and paint and skills i dont have!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #403
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
the real question is how the fuck does the tree not have orange branches LOL!!! does the paint gun create a vacuum bubble around things you paint?

Looks good aaron!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #404
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
mmm.... should look tasty. te37 and sexy style.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 PM   #405
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

haha
they grew on the tree.
seriously.
money tree to the left as well.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:14 PM   #406
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
the IRS found out I had a money tree and are now garnishing it's fruit lol.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #407
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
The last pic greatly reminded me of Charlie Brown's christmas tree..

Can't wait to see it on the car!
Old 02-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #408
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
oh how i wish ganadors grew on tress
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #409
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
They do.
You just have to know where the tree is.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #410
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
I found it a couple weeks ago
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:19 PM   #411
blackcoupe
Zilvia Member

blackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the roughblackcoupe is a jewel in the rough
its going to look good!
blackcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #412
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

oh
hi.

fyi: door sils are BN SPORTS, not SHINE AUTO SS

fits awesome
rear bumper is an add onto oe rear bumper
fits sooo perfect
required minimal cleanup on the bumper just were it wraps into wheel wheel

sides required no cutting

front bumper no cutting as well.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #413
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
makes the car look like it sits higher, very clean street style, plates on here would set it off.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #414
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
very nice

moderately not too aggressive
Old 03-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #415
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

oh here's the BN in the same spot from a previous time itook pics

i think BN goes better with the wing and hood

but as far as ease to get around (inculding in/out of garage and on trailer)
the sexy style is more suitable!

and the sexy style is that hybrid stuff so MUCH MORE flexible

and cost wise...sexy style is PRO on that
!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #416
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
oh here's the BN in the same spot from a previous time itook pics

i think BN goes better with the wing and hood
I kinda like how the sexystyle meshes with the hood. It seems to have more of a down slope inbetween the headlights.

I dig it at least.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #417
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
I love it best look from you yet imo.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:08 PM   #418
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
i request pics with the headlights all the way up dousan
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM   #419
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

next weekend can do
im tired of working on cars this weekend
Old 03-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #420
RPS13-604
Zilvia Junkie

RPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really niceRPS13-604 is just really nice
how much was it for the whole entire kit front bumper,sideskirts and the rear bumper?
RPS13-604 is offline   Reply With Quote