Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 02:35 AM   #391
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sliders562 Send a message via Yahoo to Sliders562
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
if anyone is running 15's and needs tires i have 2 brand new Falcon ziexes for sale 195/50/15 .... pm me if u interested
i think lil charlie probably hop on those, if he sees it
Old 03-31-2008, 09:27 AM   #392
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
i bet my post will get ignored
Old 03-31-2008, 10:38 AM   #393
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_racerx View Post
hi everybody,

i would like to introduce myself. if you haven't read my signature yet, I am the Tech Inspector guy.

upon your arrival, please do/have the following, for this is what i am looking for:

1. find a spot
2.please open your bonnet
3.have your MAF secured(zip tied would work just fine)
4.have your battery secured and tied down
5.have all your lugnuts on your car. (16 or 20, whichever applies)
6.a helmet(we are not that strict on what rated helmet for now, maybe in the future? dunno.. up to John)

that's all i can think of as of now.

Also, i would like for the drivers to please give me your rank in skill(i.e. beginner or intermediate)

Have fun and Drive safely everybody

Happy Driving
Anthony

Yes, this must be done before you start or you will just cut into your track time.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:50 AM   #394
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
let us know any other things that we must or cant have on our cars.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #395
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
That's pretty much all that im looking for. just make sure that there isn't anythng loose that could possible fall for fly off of your car. if there is, just tie it down with zip ties.

Last edited by speed_racerx; 03-31-2008 at 05:22 PM..
Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #396
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
i can drift with my full system in my trunk? 2 12" subs??

lolsss jk...

trunk will be bare...

sooo excited. i'm goin to city tire tomorrow to get my tires! drop by aspec on the way home, get a new exhaust, put it on wednesday.. mmm sounds excellent
Old 03-31-2008, 11:36 AM   #397
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
what exhaust did u get?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-31-2008, 11:54 AM   #398
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
I cant wait
Old 03-31-2008, 03:50 PM   #399
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
got my welded on yesterday...1 set of michelin energys and 1 set of federal 535s....new clutch is broken in..new front brakes..and I have a helmet...

Need to make sure I don't have anything loose that can fly off....
Old 03-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #400
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_lazy_gray-s13 View Post
Need to make sure I don't have anything loose that can fly off....
my spidey sense senses some sarcasm in the air....
Old 03-31-2008, 04:59 PM   #401
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Am I allowed to just zip tie my battery down?
Old 03-31-2008, 05:15 PM   #402
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
need a spot to open up! >_<

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #403
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Am I allowed to just zip tie my battery down?
yea that's fine if its tied down with zip ties. just make sure its tied down tightly though
Old 03-31-2008, 05:23 PM   #404
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi everybody,

i would like to introduce myself. if you haven't read my signature yet, I am the Tech Inspector guy.

upon your arrival, please do/have the following, for this is what i am looking for:

1. find a spot
2.please open your bonnet
3.have your MAF secured(zip tied would work just fine)
4.have your battery secured and tied down
5.have all your lugnuts on your car. (16 or 20, whichever applies)
6.a helmet(we are not that strict on what rated helmet for now, maybe in the future? dunno.. up to John)

that's all i can think of as of now.

Also, i would like for the drivers to please give me your rank in skill(i.e. beginner or intermediate)

Have fun and Drive safely everybody

Happy Driving
Anthony

How about:

seat belt/seat security
wheel hub condition
+terminal covered
throttle cable condition
leaks

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, just trying to help out. I can't wait for this Sunday!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 05:46 PM   #405
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupedrfter View Post
How about:

seat belt/seat security
wheel hub condition
+terminal covered
leaks

I'm not trying to be a smart-ass, just want to make sure there are no suprises for anyone.
seatbelt: i thought everybody would assume that's a must since you can get a big ticket for not wearing one. make sure you have one( or two if you are gonna have a passenger) and it is operational

Wheel Hub Condition: havent checked it yet..

Positive Terminal: i haven't checked for that either, but i guess we can work that in

leaks: make sure you are not leaking too much. but, as long as you aren't leaking brake fluid we really dont care. on fluid leaks, its pretty much if you dont care we dont care, and if your car is leaking and you're drifting its obvious that you dont care.

Last edited by speed_racerx; 03-31-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Old 03-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #406
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Ha just need to swap diffs, change out my PS pump pick up some direzzas and im set
Old 03-31-2008, 07:08 PM   #407
Driftapparel.com
Leaky Injector

Driftapparel.com has a spectacular aura aboutDriftapparel.com has a spectacular aura aboutDriftapparel.com has a spectacular aura aboutDriftapparel.com has a spectacular aura aboutDriftapparel.com has a spectacular aura aboutDriftapparel.com has a spectacular aura about
I will be there too. Just checkin it out though not driving. I will definately drive next time though.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:19 PM   #408
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Ha just need to swap diffs, change out my PS pump pick up some direzzas and im set
Hey Luis let me know when you head over to that shop.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:53 PM   #409
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
what exhaust did u get?
it's gonna be the aspec L spec muffler + custom piping...
Old 04-01-2008, 02:59 AM   #410
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
seatbelt: i thought everybody would assume that's a must since you can get a big ticket for not wearing one. make sure you have one( or two if you are gonna have a passenger) and it is operational

Wheel Hub Condition: havent checked it yet..

Positive Terminal: i haven't checked for that either, but i guess we can work that in

leaks: make sure you are not leaking too much. but, as long as you aren't leaking brake fluid we really dont care. on fluid leaks, its pretty much if you dont care we dont care, and if your car is leaking and you're drifting its obvious that you dont care.
A car spilling fluids on the track is dangerous.
Old 04-01-2008, 03:08 AM   #411
Po28
Leaky Injector

Po28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Po28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY View Post
im down as usual Jon. this time i wont forget my lugnut key.
so are you going jogi?
Old 04-01-2008, 03:37 AM   #412
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

Sliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfectionSliders562 is close to perfection
hey guys imma be quiet for a couple of days.... sorry if i don't answer calls or etc....... errr

i gots the blues
Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 AM   #413
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
hey guys imma be quiet for a couple of days.... sorry if i don't answer calls or etc....... errr

i gots the blues
Someones feeling EMO
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #414
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Got beat to the EMO comment damn u Luke, damn bro even delete your myspace wtf
Old 04-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #415
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

+1 for deleting the myspace
Old 04-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #416
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Hey Luis let me know when you head over to that shop.
Which shop dude?
Old 04-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #417
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

myspace is gay. i'll stay with zilvia.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #418
Sliders562
Nissanaholic!

april fool's

i don't want to be emo.

well my myspace is deleted my old one
but a new one is ready pass it on..

www.myspace.com/presidenttouke ; add password last name : touke

i wanted touke, but some guy has it already interesting
Old 04-01-2008, 10:10 AM   #419
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
april fool's

i don't want to be emo.

well my myspace is deleted my old one
but a new one is ready pass it on..

www.myspace.com/presidenttouke ; friend password last name : touke

i wanted touke, but some guy has it already interesting
I was like WTF?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #420
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

*twiddles thumbs*

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Closed Thread