Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 12:51 AM   #391
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
you mean see him for thnxgiving right??
Is a Thanksgiving party going down?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2008, 01:13 AM   #392
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yeah I've used the technique before plenty of times at Balcony. I even taught Chris that.

But I haven't practiced it enough yet where it is a reflex. This all happened so fast, I did the only thing I could do. Lock up e-brake and front brakes and pray it won't be bad.
Well at least you didn't flip bro. That would've really sucked.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #393
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
I was following Fredric into it. But my when I transitioned over, my rear wheel clipped a patch of dirt and it sent my car flying the other way into the dirt hill.
and i was gonna ask when you guys were going to go to willow...lol...

i wanted to snag some videos of fredric's sick angles
Old 11-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #394
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
who's fredrick? have I met him?
Old 11-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #395
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
you mean see him for thnxgiving right??
OH YEA!!!! almost forgot! so teddy imma do u a favor.... if u wanna get ur car fixed asap, i'll tell u jason kims weakness. which is mainly good food, and cigarettes.

just remember.... food..... cigarettes...
Old 11-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #396
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
who's fredrick? have I met him?

he's the uber cool Norwegian drifter, from Norway, who drifts for Mulsanne with the red supra
Old 11-21-2008, 01:50 PM   #397
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
yeah haven't met him
Old 11-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #398
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hello and good bye.

I will defeat Mark BTW.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 PM   #399
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc superstar View Post
hello and good bye.

I will defeat mark btw.

good!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 02:01 PM   #400
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
good!!!!!!
and You, but I doubt you will have your car.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #401
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
If you couldnt make it last week, you need to come to the meet this friday.
Fill out your drivers info form for Tofu Prod. So drivers, PLEASE COME TO THE MEET TONIGHT.

http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ight-meet.html

We will be there at 10pm.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #402
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
and You, but I doubt you will have your car.
Is your new car even ready??

I'm taking mine back to Otis's shop today.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #403
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
he's the uber cool Norwegian drifter, from Norway, who drifts for Mulsanne with the red supra
no...way...!

lol. i think most people would link norwedian w/ norway. hahaha.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:17 PM   #404
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Hello and good bye.

I will defeat Mark BTW.

.....right.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:36 PM   #405
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
.....right.
There he goes acting all tough again.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #406
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Is your new car even ready??

I'm taking mine back to Otis's shop today.
My cah is a reaaaady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
.....right.

Glad you agree. Master will be mastered, son!

Quote:
There he goes acting all tough again.
He thinks no one can defeat him, but boooooy is he wrong.
I'm coming in wide son, I hope you can follow.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #407
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

and the trash talk begins!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #408
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

ernie...are you really driving that car in the picture?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #409
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

and ernie....I'll follow you wide all day in jxn's car...it has sr power! haha
Old 11-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #410
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ready for the side bets $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 11-21-2008, 03:55 PM   #411
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

do we have a side bet for pride...loser wears a pink tutu and is forced to sit passenger in john's miata while being video taped with background music of ymca?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #412
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

unless someone has a gayer song in mind?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #413
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
do we have a side bet for pride...loser wears a pink tutu and is forced to sit passenger in john's miata while being video taped with background music of ymca?
You and me on this? I am in and yes I am driving pictured car.

Why are you driving JXN's car, thought you and Castro gonna battle the 20hp cars.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:02 PM   #414
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

cause jxn's car is competable. My car runs out of power even if I take wide lines. must be the 236k miles on the stock ka motor and tranny. So jxn's car is already beat up with an sr...wich means gangster tandems! haha I'm down for the pink tutu...girls say I have nice legs. haha...you however...umm...do they make them that'll fit?
Old 11-21-2008, 04:03 PM   #415
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Wow...what a post whore...
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #416
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

karl, castro, mark? are you guys down to wear the pink tutu? we'll have a 4 way bet.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #417
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Wow...what a post whore...
I like the word slut better...makes me seem easier
Old 11-21-2008, 04:07 PM   #418
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Yes they make YOUR size.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #419
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
carl, castro, mark? are you guys down to wear the pink tutu? we'll have a 4 way bet.
zomg...my name is right there and you spelled it wrong. LOL. KKK

Old 11-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #420
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
zomg...my name is right there and you spelled it wrong. LOL. KKK

lies!!!! I spelled it right.
Closed Thread