Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:34 PM   #391
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Matisyahu..................
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #392
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Anything but Linkin Park...
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:38 PM   #393
Nismosigma
Leaky Injector

Nismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enoughNismosigma will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismosigma

You used to get it in your fishnets, now you only get it in your night dress, discarded all the naughty nights for niceness....

I love it, better than 1st album and I loved that one.

I lack a S14
Nismosigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #394
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
all of that Louis Logic talk made me go pick up Misery Loves Comedy. Its sooo tight. They didnt have Sin-a-matic so I just finally got Metal Fingers-Special Herbs Box Set...Ive been avoiding it for so long haha, everytime I go for it I always end up getting something else, but its also AWESOME. 3 cds for 25$!!! Cant wait for the mm..FOOD re-release.

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:24 PM   #395
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
all of that Louis Logic talk made me go pick up Misery Loves Comedy. Its sooo tight. They didnt have Sin-a-matic so I just finally got Metal Fingers-Special Herbs Box Set...Ive been avoiding it for so long haha, everytime I go for it I always end up getting something else, but its also AWESOME. 3 cds for 25$!!! Cant wait for the mm..FOOD re-release.
Yes, I bought all the Louis Logic I could find, then downloaded the rest.
Other shit to check out is "The Gatalog," Celph Titled's 4-disc set, "No Place Like Chrome" by Apathy and Celph Titled, as well as Apathy's albums "Where's Your Album?" and "Eastern Philosophy"
... oh, the list goes on and fuggin on

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:22 PM   #396
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I've been listening to Saosin all day.

I need to hit the record shop and find some new cd's. I havent been to the record shop in a good 3 weeks.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:23 PM   #397
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
I've been listening to Saosin all day.

I need to hit the record shop and find some new cd's. I havent been to the record shop in a good 3 weeks.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #398
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
^^^ I was made to CHANGE what I am currently listening to after seeing your avatar
... thanks for that

And I write too!
Old 05-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #399
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Primus - Spegetti Western
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:01 AM   #400
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
as tall as lions, nice music to cook up some curry too. Also easy on the ears seeing as my head is stuffed up as the result of a cold.
djkowai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:04 AM   #401
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Boy i havent heard the name Matisyahu in a while. I miss him. Thanks for the heads up!
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:33 AM   #402
Jon Michael
Zilvia Member

Jon Michael is making a name for him/her selfJon Michael is making a name for him/her self
"Repeating, Repeating" - The Juliana Theory

It's been stuck in my head all day.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:56 PM   #403
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Royce da 5'9"
"Hip Hop is Certain"

... sometimes it is just plain refreshing to listen to someone who can ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY rhyme.

And I write too!
Old 05-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #404
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Royce da 5'9"
"Hip Hop is Certain"

... sometimes it is just plain refreshing to listen to someone who can ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY rhyme.
Yep, I was playing "Boom" and "Hip Hop" by Royce earlier

He is the TROOF

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:58 AM   #405
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Yep, I was playing "Boom" and "Hip Hop" by Royce earlier

He is the TROOF
Hell yes, there is an intro on Hip Hop is Certain where he talks about it too, how he sees people who "float" a whole line, only taking time to make sure the punchline or the end of the line rhymes with the prior, where he takes time to make the WHOLE LINE rhyme with the last previous.
... that shit is not easy, but is damned entertaining.

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2007, 03:08 PM   #406
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Fujiya & Miyagi - Transparent Things
Old 05-18-2007, 07:51 PM   #407
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

EPMD - Never seen before
Old 05-18-2007, 07:57 PM   #408
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #409
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
In my cars disc changer

1-armor for sleep
2-poison the well
3-from autumn to ashes
4-jedi mind tricks
5-saosin
6-the sleeping
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #410
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
In my cars disc changer

1-armor for sleep
2-poison the well
3-from autumn to ashes
4-jedi mind tricks
5-saosin
6-the sleeping
CD changers are 2001 action, get a deck that plays MP3s, it's like having a changer's capacity on every disc.

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:35 PM   #411
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^^ true. Its a factory disc changer in my daily driver. I dont like the car enough to dump any money in to it!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #412
ManoNegra

^lol... I'm rocking OEM cassette deck on my beater.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #413
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast

Yea..they pretty much kick ass.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #414
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

... I really should just sticky this damned thread

And I write too!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:02 PM   #415
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quasimoto-GREENERY

cant get enough of this song right now

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #416
quasimoto
Zilvia Member

quasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond reputequasimoto has a reputation beyond repute
current album:
u-god - golden arms redemption

next album:
afu-ra - body of the life force
Old 05-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #417
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:40 AM   #418
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
^^^

Fucking Yes.

Discotech + Nameless one fucking owns.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:48 AM   #419
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:31 AM   #420
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimoto View Post
current album:
u-god - golden arms redemption

next album:
afu-ra - body of the life force
Dude, I STILL want my money back from the U god album

And I write too!