Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #391
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol man thoes jeans are pretty fucking tight. im not like totally anorexic skinny. and that shirt sucks. i mean get real it has a skull on it. i dont wear that.
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #392
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my shoe collection
nothing compared to what's already been posted, but yeah...

FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #393
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
No wonder you guys cars are so ugly. No taste.. Thank God I dont own a pair of Nikes.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #394
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
no taste? dont make me dig up the pic of that eurotrash bro.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:23 PM   #395
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
lol I would love for u to but i dont want this thread to get locked and for me to get pinked
Old 06-05-2007, 07:49 PM   #396
chmercer
BANNED

im not gonna just joshin.

i wanna get this but buying hoodies in summer is like thinking s chassis is a cool car

damn that model bitch looks dumb
Old 06-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #397
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
new acrylick clothing line drops June 13th

www.acrylick.net

and for the womens shirts

also releasing a lot of their Spring line in new colors..check out the website for more information

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:18 AM   #398
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Damn duff, I love that shirt with the bullets. Definately down for picking one of those up.
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:49 AM   #399
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Drift Unit shirts are pretty nice.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:09 AM   #400
chmercer
BANNED

that one looks like my tanktheory shirt.

i dont even care ill probably buy it anyway. acrylick is the shit
Old 06-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #401
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
damn, i picked up an acrylick - urban terrain shirt like a year ago at globe down here in Pomona. bout to go back and check out their new stock.

and damn chmercer...i dont see how you can walk with those girl jeans. my 511 skinnies are good enough for me. you getting swampass in those?

and yeah. been tryin to pick me up a pair of those Zoom Air Harbor.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:33 AM   #402
chmercer
BANNED

huh? thats all i wear is 511s. 28 or 29x32. i can fit into the 26x30s but man its hard to move and you can see my shit. lol
Old 06-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #403
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Which ones were you lookin for? My shop has the black ones...

2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:05 AM   #404
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Damn Duff, I so want that "Music is my Heart" tee, but it only comes in womens.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:39 AM   #405
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Which ones were you lookin for? My shop has the black ones...
both the Apple Green and black ones. PM me price. im a 9.5 in SB's so im no sure how these would fit me since i go from 9.5 to 10.

god...i need to find this.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 06-06-2007 at 04:50 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:58 AM   #406
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Id feel like a 13 year old wearing a drift t-shirt. Also I know I would get numerous "tokyo drift" comments a day. People already give me shit in my 240...
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #407
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Picked up a pair of selvage jeans at the Gap for $40, not bad at all.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:51 AM   #408
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

That "remind my soul" shirt is pretty hot. Heres some of my shoes to offset all these dang nikes. 3 stripes for life.

Me going out with friends last night.
adidas - white for the summer
Guess jeans (SOO Comfortable) 30X30s
AE/polo shirt

And a little Euro style for chmercer
Less is more on the beach.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:00 PM   #409
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Looking for:

Nike Air Max 90 Premium Varisity Purple/Black/Metallic Silver

They have them at Finishline for $55, but ran out of my size. Looking for a size 9-9.5

Nike Air Jordan
Spiz'ike White/Varsity Red

size 9.5-10
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:33 PM   #410
bongnak
Zilvia Junkie

bongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of lightbongnak is a glorious beacon of light
Not into shoes with crazy colors haha I dont know how to color match when it comes to clothes haha, im more of a skater look shorts and wife beater(black)

I was at this one fashion show/club in holloywood a couple of weeks ago and saw Cityboy empire looks really good, cityboyempire.com ...got these so far...

their designs have a lot of detail
Old 06-07-2007, 12:28 PM   #411
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Picked up a pair of selvage jeans at the Gap for $40, not bad at all.
Damn I love jeans. I picked up the Gap Selvaged Goughs a while back, but were too big for me so I stopped wearing them. I picked up another pair of Gap Selvaged that are still stiff as fuck, need to wear them more. Im going to pick up some nudies next month.

I gotta get pics up of my kicks, I feel left out.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 01:40 PM   #412
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalDrive View Post
sick. milli vanilli fallen heroes.

just picked up this hoss for 99c
Old 06-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #413
ManoNegra

ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Beat Cincos > Millis.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #414
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
iuno man...those millis are dope...been trying to find em in 9.5/10 for a decent price...but ppl want like $130 for em, sorry..nooot THAT tight

btw if anyone is interested, ive got these for sale on NSB

^^OMG NO CREASES!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-07-2007, 03:38 PM   #415
ManoNegra

True, that wasn't a put down on the Millis on my part. Just that I think that a beat pair of Cincos is cool since after Paul Rodriguez won X-Games skating in them people seem to take to much care of them.
I saw the Millis a while back at Fastlane for $80 IIRC, it was between them and the Pee Wees.
What are those dunks you're selling? They're clean.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #416
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
^ germany lows
Old 06-08-2007, 12:47 AM   #417
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

w0rd to ur motha!...germany lows, one of my favorites, but just too big for me by 1/2 a size

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #418
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Effff that Simoun. I'll rob that Music is my heart shirt in a heartbeat.

And the sleeveless Ears of the Beholder hoodie. Rock that like a madman.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #419
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Alright I'm bored yesterday. NIKE'S for LIFE
Old 06-08-2007, 08:48 AM   #420
ManoNegra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
That "remind my soul" shirt is pretty hot. Heres some of my shoes to offset all these dang nikes. 3 stripes for life.
It may not seem like it but I'm a huge Adidas head. Can't really explain why I buy so many Nikes - maybe the old skateboarder in me.
Wish I could find/afford some of the Fabrics of the World/Flavors of the World series.