Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:46 AM   #391
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
1 Day Left Till This MEET
Bust Out The Car Wax
Find A Good Jacket
And Put On A Level Head
Lets have a Bomb Meet tomorrow Night @ 9pm
**Please Follow all the rules**
damn i guess i have to wash my car since its actually running well lol

hey anyone got a cone adapter for the MAF
right now i mickey moused the SOHC intake box to it with zip ties...i need the adapter plate for a properly installed filter
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2007, 12:10 PM   #392
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
u should brodah...all we ask is follow the rules and its gravy enjoy urself...if ur gonna be in burbank sounds like u need to go to see some fine L.A. B!tches lol
Werd, lol. So do you guys just meet up and hang out or is there anything that goes on afterwords?
Silkroad FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:11 PM   #393
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
damn i guess i have to wash my car since its actually running well lol

hey anyone got a cone adapter for the MAF
right now i mickey moused the SOHC intake box to it with zip ties...i need the adapter plate for a properly installed filter
i might have an old Jim Wolf pop charger ill check my garage when i get home from the office and get back to you.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #394
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
i might have an old Jim Wolf pop charger ill check my garage when i get home from the office and get back to you.

gravy bro preciate it
Old 12-03-2007, 05:28 PM   #395
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
So is everyone headed straight to the spot tomorrow or starting out all scattered again? I'll do a drive by through the maddness, but I'll head to our Tillies spot to hopefully block off some bizzatches in Easystreet stripes!!

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:37 PM   #396
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I'll just go straight to the tilly's spot to try to snag some of the wandering 240's so we can get our line up before the meet starts filling up.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:43 PM   #397
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

tillys...were is this tillys...
Old 12-03-2007, 05:48 PM   #398
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
It was the store right where we were at. If you look at the map on this tread go down the drive through where Wendys is at. It's the next building in and then we had parked to the right of it. I bet when you look at it you'll remember

Old 12-03-2007, 05:50 PM   #399
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I'll just go straight to the tilly's spot to try to snag some of the wandering 240's so we can get our line up before the meet starts filling up.
Sweet dude I'll see you there. Ok who wants to caravan tomorrow again? Jimmy Natt you guys wanna meet up again? Let's meet earlier to get there before the rush! I was thinking around 8:30 so I could also get a bite to eat.

Old 12-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #400
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
I wish I could join in on this caravan but it'd be a waste of gas to just loop back

Wanna caravan steve???
Old 12-03-2007, 06:07 PM   #401
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
I wish I could join in on this caravan but it'd be a waste of gas to just loop back

Wanna caravan steve???
Yeah I don't blame you... we'll get that cruise together soon though. I put up some pics from my cell up on the Wed nite thread.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:28 PM   #402
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:

Wanna caravan steve???
hell yeah bro ...how close are u to the 110?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:51 PM   #403
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
so where exactly are we located? see map. oh and i pointed out tilly's for those who didn't know which one it was.

Old 12-03-2007, 06:56 PM   #404
hustlervibes

Number 3 for sure

And I'm where the 110 ends steve... when it becomes arroyo and then i'm like... del mar blvd. and arroyo pkwy.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:57 PM   #405
hustlervibes

Quote:
hell yeah bro ...how close are u to the 110?
I don't know where we could/should meet, but I normally just jump on the 134 and get on the 5 and head over to the meet. I figured that's basically on the way from where you're coming.. sorta?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:58 PM   #406
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

i could have sworn we parked here in the end

were the black circle is???
Old 12-03-2007, 07:08 PM   #407
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
nope, last week we were at spot "3", i remember that distinctly because while walking to krispy kreme to buy donuts , my friend tripped on the curb in front of tillys and i looked back at my car.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #408
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

\
so be it...ll buy 2 bakers dozen this time...but u guys are gonna want to eat them dammit LOL
Old 12-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #409
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

so spot 3 it is. finally, a reason to wash my car

i hope he trips again lol just kidding
Old 12-03-2007, 07:13 PM   #410
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvahag View Post
so spot 3 it is. finally, a reason to wash my car

i hope he trips again lol just kidding
imagine...on the same spot...lol cold blooded lol
Old 12-03-2007, 07:15 PM   #411
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

lol that would be so hilarious...

he's saved up for a zenki, and he's getting his license in a couple months, so that means +1 zenki to the meets. lol

yep we're the youngins.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #412
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
sorry jan6th not dec. 8th thanks!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:31 PM   #413
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

wait....what
Old 12-03-2007, 07:46 PM   #414
Nismogirl
Zilvia Member

Nismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enoughNismogirl will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Nismogirl
tight see u all there hope to see more girls with cars there

Aim= nismonancy
Nismogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:47 PM   #415
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

YEAH i got nancy to come RHD 240sx is coming thru WOOT WOOT
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #416
hustlervibes

Quote:
YEAH i got nancy to come RHD 240sx is coming thru WOOT WOOT
Woot, RHD 240 must be an attention whore.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:51 PM   #417
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

the car isnt the only one thats sexy bro

did i mention KAturbo setup
Old 12-03-2007, 08:04 PM   #418
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
the car isnt the only one thats sexy bro

did i mention KAturbo setup

nice!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #419
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

shes a homie though so cvool ur jets lol
Old 12-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #420
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

lol i meant the car...not her