Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #391
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Well guys I think I'm out....Lets see...

There is noticeable clips of lag very often. (360)
The majority of the maps due to design philosophy are weak at best.
The weapons are highly unbalanced. Why pick up a sniper rifle when on the majority of maps you can snipe with a P90 with an ACOG?
Spawn points are shitty.
The auto aim. It's one of the most heavily over used amounts in games in a while.
Bunny-hopping is getting old. It's basically getting to be like Unreal Tournament with real guns.
Match making, especially in parties is broken.
Game feels like an MMO at times, feels like there's a RNG feel to it.
Camping has really become a major problem. (aka, non-snipers using LMGs laying at the top of steps until they're shot, then they try to go back there, or go to a new campsite.

While the game has it's "awesome" moments (Spec-Ops is fun as hell though. I'm up to 40 stars) along with fun times (trash talking), it's an exercise in frustration more often than a game of this caliber should be.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #392
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
hopefully the players loosen up a bit, because there are a shit ton of campers. how are you going to gain any knowledge of a map if you just sit in one spot the whole damn match?!?! uugghh its so annoying, over time it should get better. Thats pretty much what i did the whole weekend, besides play Forza 3. i love having multiple attatchments.

yea camping is really a problem this time around, Im really hoping this is because the game just came out and people arent too familiar with the maps yet and that it will balance out after awhile.
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #393
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
riot shields > all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 11-20-2009 at 06:57 PM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #394
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
Holy shit that's lucky.

This game has been taking up much of my Forza 3 time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #395
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
DAYUM...that was crazy!!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #396
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
If you haven't done this already, go into the Museum mission after you've beaten the game and press the red button on the information desk.

NO SPOILERS.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:39 AM   #397
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I officially hate multiplayer when flying solo. I got knifed by my own teammate because he wanted my AC130 drop........TWICE!!!!!!!! WTF
Old 11-21-2009, 05:38 AM   #398
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I officially hate multiplayer when flying solo. I got knifed by my own teammate because he wanted my AC130 drop........TWICE!!!!!!!! WTF
Hehe, I've let my teammates get killed so I can run up and get their drop.

SpecOps is AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #399
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Well guys I think I'm out....Lets see...

There is noticeable clips of lag very often. (360)
The majority of the maps due to design philosophy are weak at best.
The weapons are highly unbalanced. Why pick up a sniper rifle when on the majority of maps you can snipe with a P90 with an ACOG?
Spawn points are shitty.
The auto aim. It's one of the most heavily over used amounts in games in a while.
Bunny-hopping is getting old. It's basically getting to be like Unreal Tournament with real guns.
Match making, especially in parties is broken.
Game feels like an MMO at times, feels like there's a RNG feel to it.
Camping has really become a major problem. (aka, non-snipers using LMGs laying at the top of steps until they're shot, then they try to go back there, or go to a new campsite.

While the game has it's "awesome" moments (Spec-Ops is fun as hell though. I'm up to 40 stars) along with fun times (trash talking), it's an exercise in frustration more often than a game of this caliber should be.
Sounds like someone is getting pwnd online...
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:07 PM   #400
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^
Also sounds like he has some shit for an internet connection... The problem is people don't realize its a game rofl. People camp, guess what you camp right back. RNG or camp its the two options since shooter multiplayer came into existence I can't see how just now its an issue.

MW2 is pretty much the best console shooter... period
Old 11-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #401
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Sounds like someone is getting pwnd online...
Meh not really...I've played a shit ton of COD4 and I've put in a ton of time into MW2 but it's not AS fun for me as COD4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
^^^
Also sounds like he has some shit for an internet connection... The problem is people don't realize its a game rofl. People camp, guess what you camp right back. RNG or camp its the two options since shooter multiplayer came into existence I can't see how just now its an issue.

MW2 is pretty much the best console shooter... period
Nope my ping is excellent...PS camping is BORING!
Old 11-21-2009, 05:33 PM   #402
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would say your ping must not be that great . I play on terrible internet and have ZERO lag issues. No delay, no spikes nothing. But seriously its not like the camping spots aren't painfully obvious, spam the spots and they lose. The kids keep going there time after time its free kills
Old 11-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #403
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
I would say your ping must not be that great . I play on terrible internet and have ZERO lag issues. No delay, no spikes nothing. But seriously its not like the camping spots aren't painfully obvious, spam the spots and they lose. The kids keep going there time after time its free kills
The camping doesnt bother me either, I use campers to get my score up.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #404
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I'm happy that you guys don't have lag when you play. I'm not the only one having this problem while playing some matches (I'm read about this on other gaming forums).

That being said I put more time in and I'm still finding it fun...I tried out the knife class today in domination and that shit is the motherfucking truth! It's so fun unlocking challenge bonuses simply for running around like a madman while also stabbing dudes. I had no idea commando increased melee range by that much or I would've been using that perk a lot more. I can't wait to unlock commando pro so I can start jumping out of windows and batman the shit out of these guys.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #405
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
so who else has it for PS3? i see some people putting their handle but not stating if its for ps3/xbox.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #406
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I'm happy that you guys don't have lag when you play. I'm not the only one having this problem while playing some matches (I'm read about this on other gaming forums).

That being said I put more time in and I'm still finding it fun...I tried out the knife class today in domination and that shit is the motherfucking truth! It's so fun unlocking challenge bonuses simply for running around like a madman while also stabbing dudes. I had no idea commando increased melee range by that much or I would've been using that perk a lot more. I can't wait to unlock commando pro so I can start jumping out of windows and batman the shit out of these guys.
Word? I didnt know it was like that. I am going to have to try that.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #407
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Word? I didnt know it was like that. I am going to have to try that.
Yeah man it's wicked fun! A friend of mine was ranting and raving about it, so I decided to try it out...
Old 11-24-2009, 09:57 PM   #408
Project_Sideways

Project_Sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Gamer Tag RandomHeroEdgar On Psn Cod4 Or Waw
Project_Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #409
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I must share with you my "ninjas in the mist" variant. get a private room, fill it up, pick a small map and have a it with cold blooded perk, knives and smoke grenades only. shit is epic once the harriers/helis show up
Old 11-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #410
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I must share with you my "ninjas in the mist" variant. get a private room, fill it up, pick a small map and have a it with cold blooded perk, knives and smoke grenades only. shit is epic once the harriers/helis show up
I'm going to try this tonight...

I Just picked up a glitch from a knifing buddy of mine, if you use care package as one of your killstreaks you can run faster with the grenade out (like, much faster). So switch to calling in your killstreak, book it and then switch to tac knife when you get close(great for maps like derail).
Old 11-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #411
shiftred.

shiftred. is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to shiftred.
gamertag= BoostIsLove
shiftred. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #412
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
so who else has it for PS3? i see some people putting their handle but not stating if its for ps3/xbox.

I figured that when people say "gamertag" they are referring to Xbox. If not, then PS3....but this is just a theory.

Anyways...

We should have a thread where people just post up their portable ID.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #413
meteorite_flo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
meteorite_flo is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I randomly played with a person with the GT: RBSERIESS13
meteorite_flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #414
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Oh I forgot to mention, Fuck the people using akimbo old style shotguns. Getting blown away from 20ft away is a real pain in the ass. The minute I saw the word Akimbo associated with this game, I thought "oh, shit, my game is becoming Halo."
Old 11-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #415
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
cod 4 and modern warfare 2 psn gamertag APEX760
if u send me a friend request make sure u tell me ur on zilvia
or i wont add you
Old 11-26-2009, 01:19 AM   #416
Future240
Future Moderator

What modes do y'all prefer to play? My roommate is addicted to hardcore but i figured i would wait till I got the cold blooded perk before I do that.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #417
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
What modes do y'all prefer to play? My roommate is addicted to hardcore but i figured i would wait till I got the cold blooded perk before I do that.
Hardcore has always been the only way to play.

Crosshairs are ghey.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:14 AM   #418
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Campaign is pretty nutso. Apparently the dude who writes NCIS wrote the storyline.

Online is amazing.
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #419
Future240
Future Moderator

At GF's family house, no xbl
Old 11-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #420
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
well if you guys want to play M/W 2 or forza 3 on xbox 360 hit me up . GT = s13phocker
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote