Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #421
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
I am moving the meet to a different location. Somewhere we u can get boba without having to drive. Good asian food all around.
=)
MMMM asian girls....mmmm...oh i mean food!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #422
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
hey jxn so are we moving to the new place this coming up friday or next one? or is there gonna be another thread about it?
Old 10-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #423
FTWjesse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
FTWjesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
mind if i bring my e30 out? im not like the other bmw guy with the loud speaker... he's a little rediculous. he comes and does that at the wednesday night meets too.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #424
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTWjesse View Post
mind if i bring my e30 out? im not like the other bmw guy with the loud speaker... he's a little rediculous. he comes and does that at the wednesday night meets too.

hope he blows his speakers
Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 AM   #425
happycamper

happycamper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
im and going to agree with you on that one
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #426
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

how about he blows his....
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 10:44 AM   #427
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
how about he blows his....
he might have a micropenis

yea im at school so i dont want to wikipedia a micropenis but you should wikipedia it. lol

he might not be able to find it, hence his loud ass speakerzzzzz
Old 10-06-2008, 11:07 AM   #428
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
yeah, we are moving the meet THIS WEEK.

ADDRESS
1635 S San Gabriel Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Old 10-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #429
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
hahahhahaa. SAN GABRIEL SUPERSTORE parking lot, lolol. isn't that place packed at night...??? and iirc, they turn their lights turn off early? i guess we'll find out this weekend.

which section to park?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #430
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah, we are moving the meet THIS WEEK.

ADDRESS
1635 S San Gabriel Blvd
San Gabriel, CA 91776

oh yeah... this meet just gets closer and closer to me...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #431
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
hahahhahaa. SAN GABRIEL SUPERSTORE parking lot, lolol. isn't that place packed at night...??? and iirc, they turn their lights turn off early? i guess we'll find out this weekend.

which section to park?

it show does my brotha.... lol

but the cute asian chicks that work and go there are well worth it...

i think the best spot would be towards the back by the wall close to the boba... that other spot by the ranch market is good too... but kinda far from the boba
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 01:21 PM   #432
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
oh yeah... this meet just gets closer and closer to me...
Let's just have the meet on ur street Felipe LOL! j/k
Old 10-06-2008, 01:28 PM   #433
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo92 View Post
Let's just have the meet on ur street Felipe LOL! j/k
fuck it... its like 2 blocks away WOOT! WOOT! lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 01:34 PM   #434
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Quote:
fuck it... its like 2 blocks away WOOT! WOOT! lol
Damn, with the money you save on gas you can buy me a boba drink. j/k
Old 10-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #435
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
why not hold the meet on valley near old gamestructure parking lot. perfect amount of spaces for everyone, and stores wont trip. Plus its next to alot of bomb restaurants/boba
Old 10-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #436
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Damn, with the money you save on gas you can buy me a boba drink. j/k
that and some spicy fried squid balls! (there damm good)
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #437
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
that and some spicy fried squid balls! (there damm good)
Squid balls!?

Squids don't have balls, they're spineless like sissys.

Maybe some Spicy Huevos de Toro(Bull)..aauuuhh!That would make for a good labido booster. LOL
Old 10-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #438
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Squid balls!?

Squids don't have balls, they're spineless like sissys.

Maybe some Spicy Huevos de Toro(Bull)..aauuuhh!That would make for a good labido booster. LOL

no no no my friend.... its squid mushed up in a ball and deep fried till golden brown and flakie... top it off with some tapatio... and your good to go... you can bring the tortillas! lol

p.s. leave you toro balls in the car... unless bamboo joe wants them...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #439
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
no no no my friend.... its squid mushed up in a ball and deep fried till golden brown and flakie... top it off with some tapatio... and your good to go... you can bring the tortillas! lol

p.s. leave you toro balls in the car... unless bamboo joe wants them...
Is that the same as Calamari?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #440
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Is that the same as Calamari?
some thing like that but in a ball shape....

like this... thies are fried squid balls...
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #441
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Man that looks like a Din Sum dish.

I don't really like din sum, but I'll try it.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #442
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Man that looks like a Din Sum dish.

I don't really like din sum, but I'll try it.

mira compa... you beta eat it yo! or ells lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 03:07 PM   #443
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
mira compa... you beta eat it yo! or ells lol
I said I'll try it. Don't get ur shonys all bunched-up. LOL

And how did you get that picture? You take pictures of the food you eat with ur phone? HA-ha!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:13 PM   #444
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
some thing like that but in a ball shape....

like this... thies are fried squid balls...
Good stuff.

But I like takoyaki (octopus) better.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #445
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
why not hold the meet on valley near old gamestructure parking lot. perfect amount of spaces for everyone, and stores wont trip. Plus its next to alot of bomb restaurants/boba
good idea....i like that spot, its right next to garden cafe!! lol

But its kinda small. Our big meets get hella big. Thats why we are moving out of the other place.

I checked out the SG spot, it seems pretty cool at night. They dont close their lights that early Cuz the AU79 opens til 12 or 1 am on friday nights.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #446
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
good idea....i like that spot, its right next to garden cafe!! lol

But its kinda small. Our big meets get hella big. Thats why we are moving out of the other place.

I checked out the SG spot, it seems pretty cool at night. They dont close their lights that early Cuz the AU79 opens til 12 or 1 am on friday nights.
Move the meet to Diamond Plaza. haha. That is still 626. Hot AZN girls everywhere and that place stays open WAY late. haha.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #447
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
I said I'll try it. Don't get ur shonys all bunched-up. LOL

And how did you get that picture? You take pictures of the food you eat with ur phone? HA-ha!

only the good stuff....
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #448
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Good stuff.

But I like takoyaki (octopus) better.

mmmmmmm.... pulpo (octopus)
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #449
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
damn, meet's getting further and further away from the 818 folks. I'll roll once in awhile if it starts poppin' again.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 10-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #450
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
damn, meet's getting further and further away from the 818 folks. I'll roll once in awhile if it starts poppin' again.
its really not that far from the last spot... and lot closer then arcadia from the 818...
Late Night Crew #1
Closed Thread