Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-06-2007, 03:46 AM   #421
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
UFC 73

Anderson Silva vs Nathan Marquardt
Sean Sherk vs Hermes Franca
Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz

Quote:
Dispelling rumors that former PRIDE heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira would make his UFC debut against Justin McCully, the UFC announced it will pit "Minotauro" against against a familiar foe, Heath Herring (27-12). The veteran fighters have met twice, with Nogueira seeing his hand raised on both occasions.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2007, 02:31 AM   #422
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09...minorcatid=830

Dynamite!! USA
june.2

and i was reading somewhere where crocop is having a cage built to train in.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 05-08-2007 at 02:53 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 02:57 AM   #423
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
oh, tito vs evans. i like evans since he cameout of tuf and has been doing great especially his standup. evans has good takedown defence but, against tito i dunno... evans 2 win.

on ufc 72 who's rich franklin fighting? he was goin to fight kampmann but, was injured, i think.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:23 AM   #424
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
UFC 73

Anderson Silva vs Nathan Marquardt
Sean Sherk vs Hermes Franca
Rashad Evans vs Tito Ortiz
oooh, this is going to be awesome. Im picking:

Tito over Rashad, TKO
Hermes over Muscle shark sherk by KO
Anderson silva, because I dnt know Nathan Marquardt.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #425
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
BC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Tito is going to destroy Rashad
Sherk will take Franca to a decision victory
Silva v. Marquardt I have no idea either.

I'll pay to see UFC73
BC240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #426
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC240 View Post
Tito is going to destroy Rashad
Sherk will take Franca to a decision victory
Silva v. Marquardt I have no idea either.

I'll pay to see UFC73

good call on the first two.
Silva will wreck marquardt.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #427
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
According to wikipedia, marquardt is quite the journeyman. Former king of pancrase, etc.

where you at in CT, s13 rookie?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #428
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
yeah, he was the king of pancrase a few times. I saw his first UFC fight, and almost dozed off. The crowd was boo'ing like crazy, even dana white said it was boring. Im not sure if it was just do to his opponent, but the fight lacked aggresion. silva, from the fights i have seen, is the opposite.

im in willington, next town over from uconn-storrs,
Old 05-08-2007, 12:37 PM   #429
PBucch
Premium Member

Nice, Im in Rocky Hill, bout ten min south of Hartford. You on 240sxone.com as well?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:44 PM   #430
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
Quote:
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09...minorcatid=830

Dynamite!! USA
june.2

and i was reading somewhere where crocop is having a cage built to train in.
Thanks for the link. Was wondering if any of the So Cal zilvia guys would wanna get together for this event? I'm pretty down to go. Anyone?
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #431
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
ooh man, you guys have no faith in rashad.
i think he has better standup than tito.

he will win.

hopefully
Old 05-08-2007, 03:30 PM   #432
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
ooh man, you guys have no faith in rashad.
i think he has better standup than tito.

he will win.

hopefully
I don't think he does at all. He's gonna go down like a fat kid in dodge ball.

He's not bad, but he ain't gonna beat Tito.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:25 PM   #433
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

will see...

ill bet you if tito wins. i'll give you 10 posi+ reps.

if rashad wins give you me give me 10 + reps.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:43 PM   #434
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
better get out of the red before betting rep points...lol...

what bay area cats want to go to "stacked" at the arco? im getting my tix as soon as they surface...it should be a very exciting event...nogs debut AND two title defenses!!! time to caravan in our tuff shirts, haha...but jeffs a loser so he'll be the only one with a tapout shirt...yeah, i said it, tapout for j00h boyeeeeeeeee...
Old 05-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #435
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
SAKURAUBA VS GRACIE II!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

dammit, now i have to go...
Old 05-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #436
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
why the fuck is big nog fighting heath again ?

he beat him twice already.

NOG vs Sylvia ftmfw
Old 05-09-2007, 12:18 AM   #437
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

nah man, its all about brock lesnar vs the korean godzilla. what a freak show!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:41 AM   #438
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

^ima have to go ahead and agree...

time for some power bombs?!?!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #439
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
i highly doubt brock will ever use a power bomb in mma.

i do want to see him succeed in mma.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #440
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Okami to face Franklin in UFC 72 Main Event
From ufc.com

After a knee injury forced Danish striker Martin Kampmann to withdraw from his UFC 71 main event bout against Rich Franklin earlier this week, Japanese standout Yushin Okami has agreed to replace ‘The Hitman’ on June 16th at The Odyssey in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Okami (21-3) came to the UFC with little fanfare in 2006, despite pre-Octagon wins over veteran Nick Thompson (via submission) and current UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva (via disqualification). But with punishing victories over Alan Belcher, Kalib Starnes, and Rory Singer in 2006, fight fans started to pay a lot of attention to the pride of Kanagawa.

It was his clear cut unanimous decision win over rising star Mike Swick at UFC 69 in April that truly put the 25-year old Okami on the map though, and as he enters his June bout with Franklin, he is knocking on the door of a world title rematch against Silva.
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #441
PBucch
Premium Member

Anyone want to talk about last night? Joey Lauzon(sp?) looked nasty and hungry, that core hill fight?! WTF, you could tell he had no fucking idea what he was doing in there, hes big and huge and threw what maybe 15 punches in 15 minutes of fighting? Fuck that big stupid asshole. that shit was so boring. All he did was walk towards Emerson while Emerson kicked the shit outta his legs and threw short combos when he could, that decision was sickening.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:35 AM   #442
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah, the lauzon fight was good. He seemed like he wanted to bang out with someone. I think he would have killed that other guy if he landed that elbow that hit the mat.

I think emmerson should have gotten the dec. but neither of them really did much. Emmerson looked much better in the diaz fight, and corey talked so much shit about how he couldnt wait to fight, i thought for sure the fight would be good. neither of them really seemed to land anything damaging, except for the leg kicks, but Emm didnt throw enough.

they both seemed like they went into the fight trying not to lose, while lauzon went in trying to win
Old 05-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #443
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Dude, that Lauzon dude is DOPE! I want him to win. he showed the most ferocity out of any of the fighters so far. Imagine fucking with that dude at the bar on accident. hahhaha, pwned.

The Hill VS Emmerson fight was completel BS. Emmerson won the second round by a lot. Hill didn't win any of them in my book. The first was dead even. The third round Hill still do shit, but Emmerson was landing those big leg kicks. The decision on that fight was plain wrong. No doubt about it.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #444
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

that was corey hill first mma fight. not so bad, he was a bit hesitant but more fight & experience, he can control fights with his lenght and size.

emmerson the more experience one, had so much opportunity and didnt capitalized it. like more leg kicks & takedowns. plus this was his second chance, he should gone all out.

no heart man!
Old 05-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #445
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

i was waitin for emmerson to shoot in. i think he got duked on this one.

lauzon, well...he looks ready to sign his name on that dotted line.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:27 PM   #446
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

i knew lauzon would own, and he will win the whole thing.

even if he loses he has a bright future in the UFC.

btw i love what Jens said after the win " im glad he's good, cuz that means i didnt get knocked out by a ***** "

btw COREY HILL SUCKS!!!!

bitch is 0-0

i dont respect any fighter that lies to get somewhere.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:33 PM   #447
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

i just noticed i say a lot of " btw "

i gotta cut that shit out
Old 05-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #448
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
plus this was his second chance, he should gone all out.

no heart man!
Yes.

Quote:
lauzon, well...he looks ready to sign his name on that dotted line.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyFD3S View Post
btw COREY HILL SUCKS!!!!

bitch is 0-0

i dont respect any fighter that lies to get somewhere.
Yes.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #449
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

http://www.fightbeat.com/index-ifl.p...ctid=878774643

Mercer/Kimbo press conference.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:07 PM   #450
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
LOL

who the fuck cares about those 2

kimbo wouldnt last 1 round in pride or UFC and its proven.