Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 11:52 PM   #421
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Ouch, thats why i stopped going to GMR when Im in LA. I used to go up there with Kenny and the guys from Drift AHoy...We got harassed at the gas station after coming down while getting gas. Cops in Asuza basically pulls any imports in the area specially if your heading towards/from GMR.

As far as Diamond Plaza, you drive thru the back, not the front, speed bumps more forgiving thru the back.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2006, 12:11 AM   #422
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
yeah, we shouldve waited, but oh well. What happened happened. BTW, the pic looks clearer by the mirror, lol.
yah i think it focused on my image in the mirror
Old 10-16-2006, 12:33 AM   #423
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
^That;s so wierd. BTW, what happened to PGD?
looking for new host.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:34 AM   #424
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
kyle u just blew the engine u put in? DAYM man sorry
Yupp. One of two situations took place:
One - It overheated, headgasket popped, lost about 2 quarts of oil oil the headgasket, lost oil pressure... Engine then seized, with the exception of the number 2 cylinder connecting rod, which kept going, and somehow threw the piston into the top of the cylinder.
Two - Rod bearings took a shit, tossed a rod, the number two piston hit the top of the cylinder, the block cracked, lost oil about two quarts of oil, lost oil pressure, and the engine seized.

I'll find out the details soon. So far I've only pulled the plugs. 1, 3, and 4 were good and healthy, but number 2 was smashed.

Anybody wanna donate to the "Kyle is an idiot and needs a new engine because he can't control his lead foot" fund? lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:07 AM   #425
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Good thing my roomate went to buy a car that night and needed a ride, otherwise I would have brought the coupe out.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:17 AM   #426
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I hate to say it. Well actually I don't. But I told you so. You know who I'm talking about. I'm the M.F. Tactician! The group was too big and everyone got all ants in their pants when the cops showed up. We had plenty of people with KAs for the cops to follow. I don't want to hear none of this Friday the 13th bs. We need to brake up the group into smaller groups. Have one person as a scout to check out the area. Come in from the flanks! Do you want to live forever! AHHHHHH!
Old 10-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #427
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
GUNS AND KNIVES!!! paint your face. That was the situation. We werent able to hold our lines. Im trained for this. Battle plan next time ill troll out with the all show no go coupe. Paint targets and location. If possible occupy enemy with the decoy. Group 1 flanks hot item (sr or other modified car) middle lane. Go glory go. Alternative routes would be hot to. I think some of us should dress in womens clothing. Throw off the cops just gotta make shit so insane and erie for them . muahhahaha excellent.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:33 AM   #428
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
My fastback is good for trolling also.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:37 AM   #429
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Yeah yuri youd look hot trolling your fastback with a blonde wig and hot red lipstick.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #430
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Yeah yuri youd look hot trolling your fastback with a blonde wig and hot red lipstick.

Is there something your not telling us? Do you prefer pre or post op?
Old 10-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #431
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Scouting is actually an idea that popped into my head a while ago. Also, there's a community immediatly after you enter the canyon. Two of my friends live there and if I can find out the code to get it, it'd be a perfect meeting spot for everyone to join up at. In smaller groups of course.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:41 PM   #432
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
Is there something your not telling us? Do you prefer pre or post op?

Hmmm not sure, which one did you like better.

Quote:
Haha Yeah i get the cat pics of a site. But anyways a mouth is a mouth, Its only gay if you touch balls.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:03 PM   #433
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
Hmmm not sure, which one did you like better.
Sorry, I don't swing that same way you do. SUCKA!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:02 PM   #434
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

After reading the previous posts, I am now too scared to come to any meets with you guys.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:03 PM   #435
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
^ Hahaha. Don't let 2 gay guys scare you away Yuri.
Old 10-16-2006, 05:03 PM   #436
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Sad to say, but they could have avoided it If they listened to me. I told them repeatedly what to do...

dont be scarrrrrid If you just chill out you are safe from themmmmm
Old 10-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #437
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
gonna talk to the state ref tonight, wish me luck
Old 10-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #438
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
As I said, crack some jokes, grab your crotch, and wink a little. It always works for me!
Old 10-16-2006, 07:27 PM   #439
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
As I said, crack some jokes, grab your crotch, and wink a little. It always works for me!

Preop?

messagelength
Old 10-16-2006, 08:28 PM   #440
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
Quote:
Preop?

messagelength

shuddup.

msg.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:38 PM   #441
Jung918
Post Whore!

I guess post op then.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:02 AM   #442
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
as long as its not that SHim like in the 1st ace ventura. hemmroids!!!!!

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 10-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #443
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer
gonna talk to the state ref tonight, wish me luck

GL phil

I hope for the best Rb buddy
Old 10-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #444
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
nope, no luck i got owned by a profiling cop
Old 10-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #445
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Man, us OC people usually come to your guy;'s meet. How about the 626 people come to the OC meet for a change.
Old 10-17-2006, 06:08 PM   #446
Jung918
Post Whore!

You guys can come to the gun show held in Irvine ever Wednesday
Old 10-17-2006, 06:20 PM   #447
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
how'd ref go, phil?

I think a scout would be a good idea, and also CB radios (they're only like $25 to $50 bucks, depending on range, but they do get up to maybe $150 for super good ones). They are a GREAT investment for everybody.

Oh yeah, I can make custom seatbelt clips for the mic so you don't have to hold it.

Also, police scanners. They work great unless the cops use digital signals, where they won't work at all. We should find out.

Just a thought.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:11 PM   #448
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I have exciting news!
You guys remember that guy with the TII that we fixed at the top of the mountain a couple weeks ago? Well, I guess he got it fixed, and he went up again last week in the rain...
Long story short, that TII is now being parted out.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.

Last edited by soreballz; 10-18-2006 at 12:24 AM..
Old 10-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #449
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
I have exciting news!
You guys remember that guy with the TII that we fixed at the top of the mountain a coupel weeks ago? Well, I guess he got it fixed, and he went up again last week in the rain...
Long story short, that TII is now being parted out.
OWNED!

messagelength
Old 10-17-2006, 08:26 PM   #450
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
HAH! go to gmr when the road is nothing but ice.

good times...i miss those days.
Closed Thread