Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #421
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
"What is there to be nervous for?” he said. “I’m worried about L.A. That’s the team we need to beat." -Rondo, on the Heat

I really hope CP3 goes to the Magic.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #422
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post

im surprised he hasnt bought a house just for his ego to live in.
agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
"What is there to be nervous for?” he said. “I’m worried about L.A. That’s the team we need to beat." -Rondo, on the Heat

I really hope CP3 goes to the Magic.
is this because of what rondo said? i'd like to see cp3 with the magic. jameer nelson is good and a unique point guard (slow and doesn't use speed to beat you, but uses his bulk and can shoot 3s), but i want to see d12 with a more traditional pg. if anything, it will make the competition in the nba more interesting to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #423
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Topic change:

When Nash came to the Suns, his teammates were Amare, Marion, Joe Johnson, and Quentin Richardson.

They all were talented, but with Nash, their efficiency skyrocketed (check the FG% on Marion and Amare pre and w/ Nash).

Yet for some reason, all of those guys wanted out of PHX. Q-Rich and JJ left for more money, Amare and Marion wanted more attention.

How fucking stupid were they?

If they'd all kept their damn mouths shut and egos in check, that team would have been in the WCF for 5 straight years, maybe the Finals if they drafted/used the MLE better.

Those guys robbed the NBA of some great series.

Now Q-Rich is a cheaper JJ Reddick, Marion is a role player with a lesser role than before, Amare is about to turn into Zach Randolph, and Joe Johnson is doomed to 2nd round exits at best.

Enjoy your money, idiots.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #424
FRpilot
Post Whore!

FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
you're right. phoenix could have been a great team. they had a lot of talent at the time and all were young/going into their prime. imagine nash, jj, marion, stat, and whoever was their center and qrich coming off the bench to play 25-35/mins. robert sarver is just too cheap and sold a lot of draft picks away.

out of all those teammates, i think joe johnson was the least respected and he did leave for more money, but joe johnson would be a great 2nd option on most teams. i didn't expect him to be the player that he is today and he didn't really blossom into the player he is until he went to atlanta. didn't do much in boston and seemed like a good 3rd/4th option in phoenix (which was what he was) while he was there. he is well overpaid now, good for him.

marion, stated he felt under appreciated in phoenix as the third guy behind nash and amare before he was finally traded. he sucked in miami and toronto. i thought he was going to be somewhat good in dallas with jason kidd, but i was wrong. now he is a nothing, but a good role player.

qrich showed promise as a clipper. he signed with phoenix for the money and he seemed like he would be a good spark off the bench/6th man type in phoenix, but he was just wayyy overpaid there. he got traded out of phoenix and injured a lot, and now he's a nothing.

amare is amare. he will be an underachiever for all his talents and size just like tim thomas, the ultimate underachiever.

Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #425
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
you're right. phoenix could have been a great team. they had a lot of talent at the time and all were young/going into their prime. imagine nash, jj, marion, stat, and whoever was their center and qrich coming off the bench to play 25-35/mins. robert sarver is just too cheap and sold a lot of draft picks away.

out of all those teammates, i think joe johnson was the least respected and he did leave for more money, but joe johnson would be a great 2nd option on most teams. i didn't expect him to be the player that he is today and he didn't really blossom into the player he is until he went to atlanta. didn't do much in boston and seemed like a good 3rd/4th option in phoenix (which was what he was) while he was there. he is well overpaid now, good for him.

marion, stated he felt under appreciated in phoenix as the third guy behind nash and amare before he was finally traded. he sucked in miami and toronto. i thought he was going to be somewhat good in dallas with jason kidd, but i was wrong. now he is a nothing, but a good role player.

qrich showed promise as a clipper. he signed with phoenix for the money and he seemed like he would be a good spark off the bench/6th man type in phoenix, but he was just wayyy overpaid there. he got traded out of phoenix and injured a lot, and now he's a nothing.

amare is amare. he will be an underachiever for all his talents and size just like tim thomas, the ultimate underachiever.
Joe Johnson had the perfect situation in Phoenix. He was a good shooter to space the floor for Nash/Amare, but also a good enough ball handler to create his own shot and be a 2nd perimeter option. When Nash needed rest, Joe Johnson passed well enough to run the point. On top of all that, he could be a perimeter stopper. What more can you ask for? That's not worth $20M a year, but it's surely worth $12-15M when he was in his prime.

Then he went to ATL and had minimal help and a shitty system, he had to do alot more work, didn't have energy to play D, and his efficiency went down. Thats why he's overpaid. If he'd taken second-fiddle money he'd probably have 4-5 WCF appearances and a possible ring.

Q-Rich shot like 50% from 3P range for most of that first season with Nash, that situation is a streak shooter's dream. Nash feeds you a few easy looks, you get rhythm, and soon u're feeling a 20 pt game every week. Nuts.

I mean, he's replaceable, since streaky swingmen aren't too hard to find (hell, the Warriors find D-league/undrafted ones every year!). In fact, the Suns got a better version of him in Raja Bell (better D, better teammate) for cheaper, so it was good for PHX.

Amare/Marion are the REAL headcases. Amare will never have a better situation than the best pick and roll PG in the league, a run and gun coach who didn't sweat his lack of defense, Shawn Marion cleaning up the glass and most of his messes on defense . . . jeez. Was leaving that for to try for the max and the NY scene worth it? STFU and rebound, dumbass.

Marion was already getting paid big money. He didn't leave for money, he left
to get out of Nash's shadow. Worst idea ever.

I don't like the idea of the Suns eating Hedo's contract, but surrounding Nash with dudes who won't bitch might actually lighten up that locker room. Warrick isn't Amare, Hedo isn't Joe Johnson . . . but if they win 50 games I won't be too surprised. Dirty work guys like Dudley, Robin Lopez, and Childress will thrive with a shot creator making them look good.

FYI, Sarver is a cheap bastard but I'm fairly certain I could have still maintained/improved that team. He gave Marcus Banks the full MLE, gave away the rights to Deng, Iguodala, and Rondo, extended Boris Diaw for $9M/year, gave away Kurt Thomas. Skip one of those mistakes and I think it makes a huge difference.

I will never stop lamenting the stupidity in the NBA. I should be a GM.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:10 PM   #426
FRpilot
Post Whore!

anyways, phoenix is done. surrounding nash with mediocre talent and scrubs at his age is only for the purpose of selling tickets. there is not one guy on the roster next to nash who is a top 10 player at their position or even a good enough bunch of guys to form a strong balanced team like the billups,rip,wallaces Detroit teams.

warrick will get his pts and rebs. jason richardson will continue to shoot 3s. robin lopez is decent, but he is not his brother. channing frye will get 3s also. grant hill and barbosa are ok.

how old is nash? 36? 37? by the time he finishes this 2 yr extension, he will surely be in a walker. but who knows, people have been saying this for the last 4 yrs, and every year i still pass on him on my fantasy teams (which has hurt me in most years)

Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #427
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol no thanks.
Old 07-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #428
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
If this is true, Stephon Marbury is the stupidest motherfucker in the history of professional basketball.

And I write too!
Old 07-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #429
Strider
Zilvia Junkie

Strider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
If this is true, Stephon Marbury is the stupidest motherfucker in the history of professional basketball.
He's not stupid. It's a good move on his part. He's making millions in China playing, making millions of endorsements down there also and he's showing to the NBA he can still play. Smart move on his part because he doesn't want to just be another filler on a team. He wants to be an intricate part to any team that he moves too. By moving to the Heat he would lose a lot of money.
Old 07-25-2010, 07:31 PM   #430
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
He's not stupid. It's a good move on his part. He's making millions in China playing, making millions of endorsements down there also and he's showing to the NBA he can still play. Smart move on his part because he doesn't want to just be another filler on a team. He wants to be an intricate part to any team that he moves too. By moving to the Heat he would lose a lot of money.
If you think he still has the moves for the NBA, you might be high.
He is NOT a pass-first point guard, which this team needs. Yes, he has a jumpshot, but to honest, he is like the big dog in China basketball and comes off WAY bigger at this point in his career than he might in the NBA.
The money he makes as salary in China is surely not what it would be if he had continued as he was capable of in the NBA, remember he blew a max deal in New York (granted, the Knicks are a terrible organization and he was there at the worst time in their history) and then went insane live on UStream the following summer.

And I write too!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #431
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

LAS VEGAS – The ink had yet to dry on the contracts of LeBron James(notes), Chris Bosh(notes) and Dwyane Wade(notes) before Las Vegas oddsmakers declared the Miami Heat the favorites to win the NBA’s 2011 championship.
Those oddsmakers apparently didn’t consult Rajon Rondo(notes).
Rajon Rondo still feels the sting of losing to the Lakers in the final game of the NBA Finals.
(Getty Images)

The Boston Celtics’ confident young point guard doesn’t see any reason why the Heat should be favored to reach the NBA Finals ahead of his own team.
“They should be good, but they ain’t done nothing yet,” Rondo said after a recent practice during Team USA’s minicamp. “They ain’t done nothing.”
More From Marc J. Spears

Rondo has already won one championship with the Celtics and came within a game last season of beating the Los Angeles Lakers for another. With Boston’s core returning next season, Rondo expects the Celtics to return to the Finals if they can stay healthy. Whatever challenge the remade Heat pose, Rondo isn’t fretting it.
“What is there to be nervous for?” he said. “I’m worried about L.A. That’s the team we need to beat. Miami looks really good on paper, and I’m sure they’re going to be really good. But they still have to come together as a team. I’m not saying they won’t, but who knows if those guys can jell?
“Our biggest opponent each night is ourselves – that’s how I look at it. Not to be cocky or anything, but that’s how we honestly feel. We are the defending [Eastern] champs. Once the first game of the regular season starts, that’s irrelevant. But we are going to go into training camp looking to get back to the Finals and win it.”
Rondo was just 21 and in his second season in the league when the Celtics traded for Ray Allen(notes) and Kevin Garnett(notes) to form their Big Three lineup with Paul Pierce(notes). Allen has said it took nearly the entire season for the Celtics to truly come together. They won 66 games that season before winning the championship.
The Heat now hope to unite just as quickly as the Celtics did.
“It depends on those three guys [James, Wade and Bosh] in particular, how they accept their roles,” Rondo said. “Things aren’t going to go each guy’s particular way. It’s going to be about how they handle it as gentlemen.”
Rondo thinks the Celtics will benefit because the Heat now have the East’s largest target on them after all the offseason moves they made. Last season, all the pressure was on James and the Cleveland Cavaliers to win the East. The Celtics knocked them off in the second round en route to reaching the Finals.
“We didn’t have pressure on us last year,” Rondo said. “Everyone wrote us off last year. It’s going to be the same thing again. We only won, what, [50] games last year and we made it to the Finals.
“You have to be truthful with your team. Every team in the NBA can’t go in saying they’re going to win an NBA championship, but we honestly feel that way.”
The sting of losing last season’s championship after leading the Finals 3-2 – and leading Game 7 by 13 points in the second half – still hasn’t worn off for Rondo.
“It’s always going to be something that is going to stick in my memory,” Rondo said. “You can’t forget it unless you erase it with another ring.”
Rondo played nearly 4,000 minutes last season, including the playoffs, and he waited to see how his body felt before deciding whether to play for Team USA this summer. After USA Basketball managing director Jerry Colangelo called two weeks ago, Rondo accepted the invite.
One reason Rondo decided to participate was that the U.S. had plenty of talented guards, which wouldn’t force him to play heavy minutes. In addition to Rondo, USA Basketball brought Chauncey Billups(notes), Derrick Rose(notes), Russell Westbrook(notes), Tyreke Evans(notes) and Stephen Curry(notes). While Billups is expected to start because of his experience, Rondo likely will be on the final roster and play a major role. Rondo’s previous international experience came when he played in the 2005 under-21 world championships.
“He’s a champion and really an ultimate competitor,” Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski said. “I love him. He’s just a guy who wants to win and he’ll do anything you want him to do to win.”
After the world championships end in September, Rondo won’t have much time to rest before the Celtics open training camp. With James and Bosh joining Wade in Miami, Las Vegas has already declared the Heat as the team to beat.
Rondo is looking forward to trying to prove otherwise

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
Old 07-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #432
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Look what we got here

2010 NBA free agency: Chicago Bulls set prerequisites to sign Tracy McGrady, source says - ESPN Chicago
Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #433
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I believe TMac still has something left in him. If he does go to Chicago, he won't have to be the #1 option,
as he has been all throughout his career. That would save the wear and tear on his body (as if he hasn't
had enough of that) since he doesn't have to carry the load anymore.

That's basically what I said as well when there were rumors he wanted LA.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #434
FRpilot
Post Whore!

skimmed through the mcgrady article. hard to believe tmac is only 31. it seems like tmac has been injured every year since he went to houston. what's that? like the last 6 years or so?

tmac has got to be the most fragile player of all time. kobe and kg came out straight from high school 1 and 2 years before he did, yet both of those guys were able to play way more games than tmac. i wonder if its due to poor conditioning and multiple surgeries. he did mention his favorite player growing up was penny. sad both those players suffered the same fate.

Quote:
Old 07-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #435
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
he did mention his favorite player growing up was penny.
I saw a piece on ESPN that said Penny wanted to play for the Heat?
Old 07-25-2010, 11:44 PM   #436
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
guess, who else is not happy deron williams.

the nyk might not need cp3 after all.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #437
FRpilot
Post Whore!

why isnt deron happy? al jefferson in place of boozer is probably a wash. both injury prone undersized pf who get 20/10 a night.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #438
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
why isnt deron happy? al jefferson in place of boozer is probably a wash. both injury prone undersized pf who get 20/10 a night.
Utah Jazz: Deron Williams admits he is not happy that Jazz have lost key players to free agency | Deseret News
Old 07-26-2010, 01:09 AM   #439
FRpilot
Post Whore!

meh. it is normal for players to not be happy to see good friends traded/move on for more money. it doesn't say deron is demanding a trade.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 02:02 AM   #440
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
whoa i nvr knew al jefferson was undersized!
6'11..265?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #441
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frsh4 View Post
whoa i nvr knew al jefferson was undersized!
6'11..265?
al jefferson is listed at 6'10'' by the nba, but he is more like 6'9'' without shoes if that. boozer is listed at 6'9'' but really 6'8'' without shoes.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 03:16 AM   #442
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

i think they measure height and weight without shoes.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:00 AM   #443
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
skimmed through the mcgrady article. hard to believe tmac is only 31. it seems like tmac has been injured every year since he went to houston. what's that? like the last 6 years or so?

tmac has got to be the most fragile player of all time. kobe and kg came out straight from high school 1 and 2 years before he did, yet both of those guys were able to play way more games than tmac. i wonder if its due to poor conditioning and multiple surgeries. he did mention his favorite player growing up was penny. sad both those players suffered the same fate.
McGrady came out after both, as he is younger than Kobe.
He has been injured off and on since Orlando, so not only in Houston has he been ineffective.
Seems like only now is McGrady letting go of the "carry a team" challenge, as he has made his 100mil plus contract failing at that, becoming a bit of a joke on the way. Now he wants someone else to shoulder the blame for failure and hope for a ring on the way. We'll see how that works out.

And I write too!
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 AM   #444
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
looks like that starbury story was lost in translation...lol

Marbury: I never rejected the Heat - NYPOST.com

xquizitditz
Old 07-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #445
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Topic change:

When Nash came to the Suns, his teammates were Amare, Marion, Joe Johnson, and Quentin Richardson.

They all were talented, but with Nash, their efficiency skyrocketed (check the FG% on Marion and Amare pre and w/ Nash).

Yet for some reason, all of those guys wanted out of PHX. Q-Rich and JJ left for more money, Amare and Marion wanted more attention.

How fucking stupid were they?

If they'd all kept their damn mouths shut and egos in check, that team would have been in the WCF for 5 straight years, maybe the Finals if they drafted/used the MLE better.

Those guys robbed the NBA of some great series.

Now Q-Rich is a cheaper JJ Reddick, Marion is a role player with a lesser role than before, Amare is about to turn into Zach Randolph, and Joe Johnson is doomed to 2nd round exits at best.

Enjoy your money, idiots.
So true(besides when they had Porter/Shaq). Being a Suns fan it's hard to see Amares greed get the best of him... I do not see him being on the same level in New York as he was in AZ.
Suns are still contenders in my mind...hopefully Hedo won't turn out to be a total waste like in Toronto.

Tmac to Chicago and CP3 to Orlando would be awesome.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #446
FRpilot
Post Whore!

i think amare's need for a max contract was more a mix of his ego than it is greed. i honestly believe he thinks he's a franchise player and entitled to a max contract, based on what he's said in the past and anything less would be an insult to him. iirc, the suns offered slightly under the max at around low 70M, and he still rejected it and went to ny.

but now a days, a lot of players reject fair offers to them thinking they are worth/can get more in the open market. look at joe johnson, i think he turned down a 4 yr/60M extension last year an came out this year and got double that amount.

speaking of marbury. what if the heat decide to pursue him AND allen iverson. they probably won't, but just wondering what if they did. can they handle both those egos on the team + the 3 superstar egos.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2010, 01:00 AM   #447
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
delonte west & sebastian telfair traded to the wolves for ramon sessions & ryan hollins.
wasnt telfair with the wolves like two years ago?? lol.
back again
Old 07-28-2010, 12:02 PM   #448
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Check out the Markazi article that ESPN somehow pulled off it's site.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:18 PM   #449
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Cool article ... Lebron thinks of basketball 24/7. It's gona be a interesting season.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #450
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah boy! Look who's number 1!

25 most hated teams in sports history - More Sports - SI.com

Can't wait 'till #25 moves on up.