Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #421
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Does any place still have these in stock?

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #422
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I am pretty sure grymrkt.com sold out. I would bang Jeri Lee fa sho.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #423
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
id like to stock her!...is that jeri lee?

***edit*** just saw the post above after i posted mine.....lol u should see pics of her before she got famous and before the boob job

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:45 AM   #424
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i saw the drift unit juleps at the rugged warehouse for $15 right after speedwell went under
yup, got a green pair
FinalDrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #425
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
id like to stock her!...is that jeri lee?

***edit*** just saw the post above after i posted mine.....lol u should see pics of her before she got famous and before the boob job
Yeah, I have seen them... but how she looks right now is just fine with me.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #426
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
i stopped caring about expensive shirts like most of the socal fellas rock. i'm over that whole phase so i'm back to regular tees, minus the "look at me, i'm an attention whore" graphics; still fashionable however. but my younger brother has similar style flair though. i'm just saving my pennies for something else now...
Old 06-11-2007, 08:25 PM   #427
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Old 06-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #428
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
man I wanted a white pair of driftunits so bad...by the time I went to get them there was like size 8's left then they stop makin em all together
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #429
staygold24
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
staygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enoughstaygold24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got those around christmas of last year I believe. At least a year ago. Got 'em in white size 13
staygold24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:45 PM   #430
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Picked these up yesterday.

Nike Air Force III lows

Ah, Jeri Lee. I see her almost weekly.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:15 AM   #431
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
kavinskys too real. it makes me want to buy a testarossa with a cracked engine block and get a members only jacket
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:24 PM   #432
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Orisue "Hang Tough" shirt
Orisue "Kotone" jeans

Nike Air Force III lows

Old 06-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #433
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
where's that pretty smile of urs?!

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #434
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

It's NWS.

It works like the Tagged products. lol
Old 06-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #435
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
that kavinskys shirt is amazing
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:46 PM   #436
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
It's NWS.

It works like the Tagged products. lol
hahahaha

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 06-13-2007, 05:29 PM   #437
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
that kavinskys shirt is amazing
its just kavinsky, it was a contraction. haha

on tour with my fav djs ever

sick
Old 06-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #438
Matej
Post Whore!

Watch this, some hot shirts, many are actually real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo_QVq2lGMs
Old 06-13-2007, 08:40 PM   #439
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

FinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud ofFinalDrive has much to be proud of
that was awesome
Old 06-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #440
Matej
Post Whore!

How do you guys ship shoes? Do you just tape up the original box and stick the shipping labels on it, or do you put everything inside an extra box?
Old 06-15-2007, 06:33 PM   #441
FinalDrive
Zilvia Junkie

double box!
usps has some boxes specifically for shipping shoes in their original boxes
Old 06-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #442
Matej
Post Whore!

Really? Good to know, thanks!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #443
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Always double box. People like to keep the original boxes in good shape, most of them anyways.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:13 PM   #444
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
its just kavinsky, it was a contraction. haha
Whoops my bad. I love that artwork though, awesome stuff. I love 80s style
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #445
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Put on some purple SB laces on my AFIII's.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:03 PM   #446
chmercer
BANNED

sig

HAR HAR HAR
Old 06-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #447
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
whats going on?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:02 AM   #448
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I have no fashion.

I am Robby.

DG

I wanna try being a male clothing model.... hahahaha

yes bish, Im a model...
Old 06-17-2007, 01:04 AM   #449
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Actually charlie, my aunt, who's of cambodian and chinese descent, can sow.

She did it damn often. Typical sweatshop status too. I remember helping her throw on "Made in China" stickers. Go cheap labor!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #450
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5

you seen the mug i don't wanna drop the bomb on zilvia again hahahahaha

acrylick tee
R&R jeans
fresh nike air assaults

worddddd