Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #421
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I had a blast and did not crash, I didn't push myself as it was a bit more technical. However, I see myself learning quite a bit at this track and will be there next week.

There is music, lots of cars,lots of chics,lots of food,more chics,more cars and the track is really fun. I can't wait for you guys to open the whole thing....woot woot.

Everyone needs to come out and support this venue, so that they grow it and we have another place to skid race.

Big Ups to Riley and Wes, most of all the man at the track, sorry forgot his name.

It was cool meeting more peeps and Newblood hope to see you at one of the 626 events. You have great skills behind that wheel, I didn't understand why the steering wheel is on the wrong side of car????

KICK ASS TRACK and it's DTC approved.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:23 AM   #422
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Didn't think my car was going to make it in to the parking lot.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:29 AM   #423
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING A GREAT EVENT TONIGHT!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE DRIVING, ITS A PLEASURE TO GET YOU ALL ON THE TRACK SEE YOU HAVING FUN! any comments or concerns feel free to post them up or PM me.

thanks again spread the word.

oh we had one small incident we had graffiti on the small red building

lets not fuck this up guys so if u see that shit call people out on it please or let me or wes or troy or any staff know so we can kick these people out shit like this is ridiculous!

thanks again
Riley
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #424
newblood
Zilvia Junkie

newblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond reputenewblood has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to newblood Send a message via MSN to newblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I had a blast and did not crash, I didn't push myself as it was a bit more technical. However, I see myself learning quite a bit at this track and will be there next week.

There is music, lots of cars,lots of chics,lots of food,more chics,more cars and the track is really fun. I can't wait for you guys to open the whole thing....woot woot.

Everyone needs to come out and support this venue, so that they grow it and we have another place to skid race.

Big Ups to Riley and Wes, most of all the man at the track, sorry forgot his name.

It was cool meeting more peeps and Newblood hope to see you at one of the 626 events. You have great skills behind that wheel, I didn't understand why the steering wheel is on the wrong side of car????

KICK ASS TRACK and it's DTC approved.
thank you very much!
it was nice meeting you man
i was just out there having fun with everyone else

and it's on the right side lol
Old 12-12-2008, 02:19 AM   #425
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
someone post up pics!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:27 AM   #426
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
chuck, you need to call me when you do these things...
JXN!! i know, but chow said he was tryna drag you out but it was too far from 626!! lol, NEXT WEEK OKAY?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
someone post up pics!
fuck pics, VIDEO!!!

BIG UPS to Riley, Wes and track owner Troy,really great to see old faces and some new! Ryan( newblood), it was great to meet you!! and you too z spool! (damnit, name is on the tip of my tongue!) such a great atmosphere...food, music, and i think them girls that are single should be distinguished...by wearing a certain color shirt or something! there were some poontangg for those that wanna spit some

such a technical course!!! had a great time, i WISH i left earlier to get there for all the sessions! 2.5 hours in traffic=FAIL. Next week im leaving like at noon!
ernie you looked sexy tonight...but so did adrian.

Riley, i appreciate what you did for me tonight...i love you for it man.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:46 AM   #427
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
This was a really cool event. It was my first time seeing this track, and man was it tight looking. The videos make the course look bigger than it really is. Lots of crashes...it was cool to watch, but sucked at the same time. haha.

I'll be looking forward to running on that track as soon as my car is done. =/
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:16 AM   #428
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
yah karl c'mon man. it was good seeing you...but i was disappointed as usual because you were on the sidelines.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #429
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
aww no problem chuck... im glad u got some seat time atleast.. this track isnt as cake as all the nay sayers say it is now is it guys? its techincal and fun! a full video should be up ina week thanks again guys for making it out! hope to see you all and more new faces next week!

JXN stop being gay. and bring lil jack too!oh and john pow er i mean CHOW
Old 12-12-2008, 03:42 AM   #430
LADii Z
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
LADii Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LADii Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
cool night...
i got to slide finally...
couple pretty ladies...
some laughs...

who ever wants a RILEY sticker get at me! hahaha
i want one!!

haha.
LADii Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:49 AM   #431
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yah karl c'mon man. it was good seeing you...but i was disappointed as usual because you were on the sidelines.
Yeah I know. I'm going to start working on my car situation right now. I'm out of school for the rest of the year.

I'm shooting for January to start going to events again.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:54 AM   #432
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Yeah I know. I'm going to start working on my car situation right now. I'm out of school for the rest of the year.

I'm shooting for January to start going to events again.

seriously karl is saddens me ur not driving
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #433
s13_ricky
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
s13_ricky is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Thanks for the pointers Riley! There was no way I would have been able to swing my s13 tonight.
s13_ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:51 AM   #434
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Hey, who was driving that grey FD?

Was it Mike? It sure looked like his FD.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #435
jdm_s13driftking
Zilvia Member

jdm_s13driftking is an unknown quantity at this point
DAMMMMM!!!!!I coul'nt make it again......i'll be there next week for sho i just have to get all my stuff togethere, got to get the tie rods and the rear toes on the ride and some tires, should be there for sho next week!!!!!!!!!!

how much is it if me and my cousin drive the same car (take turns)??????
jdm_s13driftking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #436
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Hey, who was driving that grey FD?

Was it Mike? It sure looked like his FD.
Yeah that was sexy Essa.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #437
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
so u guys had a good turn out den riley girl????tiny told me someone hit a pole??? who was it?

lol i'll see all u girls next week fo sho, hopefuly my car will be runnin right this time. and im glad ppl r finaly giving this track a lil bit of credit, shit is a bit tougher than it looks.

yo eric, how did u like the welded?

oh yea hey sam, let me borrow that brake master cylinder shield plzzzzzzzz
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #438
Sthrteen
Zilvia Member

Sthrteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Finals Are over this coming up week...So next thursday I'll be out there to meet everyone.
Sthrteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #439
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Forgot to say,

thanks to riley, what you're doing out there is really awesome, drifting on a weekday? INSANE

and thanks to ryan for the tips, they really helped and it made it more fun.

thanks guys!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #440
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
JXN!! i know, but chow said he was tryna drag you out but it was too far from 626!! lol, NEXT WEEK OKAY?!!
john had his diff out of his car, still recuperating from Sat's event. I didnt get off work til 8pm =[

Next week for sure!

btw, did you tow your car or drive it??
Old 12-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #441
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

He towed it, you gotta bring your car out JXN.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #442
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
He towed it, you gotta bring your car out JXN.
oh of course...definitely will make it out. heard nothing but good stuff about this place. Go Riley!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #443
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
hey if your online try this live chat
http://so-cal240sx.com/index-4.html
i think a couple of you are members...test
Old 12-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #444
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

yeaaa...i love how i got to see such familiar faces in the boonies. cuz my navigation seriously took me and cody through the boonies before we got there, lol.

oh yea, and the damn dirt track they call a parking lot is def not lowered car+aero kit friendly, LOL.

yea jackson, i towed. next week okkaaayyy?? you too chow. ernie i miss you. no kissie yesterday?
Old 12-12-2008, 12:26 PM   #445
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
ernie i miss you. no kissie yesterday?
Wait, I don't understand you. You said to not kiss you on the lips and in public. Now you want me too?

Make up your mind....Are you straight? or do you swing sideways?

Plus that Kanye WES guy was eyeballing me all night, I felt sooooo naked at times.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #446
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I agree with chuck, I broke a ziptie on my bumper just cruising to the front office LOL.

Also the entrance is made for like jeeps to rock crawl on haha, its okay though still an awesome place.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #447
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

lol we are trying to figure out a way for that great entrance.. maybe a helicopter ride over it? LOLZ anyways thanks again you guys for coming out. its was a HUGE turn out and we are getting closer to making it square with the cost so its looking great guys!

UPDATE: i have gotten a description on the taggers so i know what im looking for next week.
thanks again guys!!!
more updates will be had monday evening
-Riley

DESCRIPTION:
he's a long legged pissed off puerto rican!
hahaha i kid i kid
Old 12-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #448
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Send this out to all the parents of the stupid kids who think it's still cool to do that, Chaka is like so 90's.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #449
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

hahaha we just might have to make those flyers!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:09 PM   #450
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
AH WTF nobody ever calls me.